Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
Autoclave 1730 Valueklave Manual
Free Delivery For Select Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Autoclave 1730 Valueklave Manual will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
Features of Autoclave 1730 Valueklave Manual:
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time);
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles;
- A long life electro polished chamber and door;
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized;
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir;
- Dual safety to protect against overheating;
- International certifications;
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Technical features of Autoclave 1730 Valueklave Manual:
Product dimensions (Overall): 12"H x 17,4"W x 17,4"D.
Package dimensions: 19"H x 27"L x 23"W.
G.WT: 55 lbs.
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageAutoclave 1730 Valueklave Manual$ 2,989.00
Please, leave us your feedback