Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
ClearChoice 70% Lactic Acid Peel, 4 oz
46061Facial Chemical Peels
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
ClearChoice 70% Lactic Acid Peel, 4 oz is a non-irritating and rapid exfoliator for all skin types. It is the keystone of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
Benefits of ClearChoice 70% Lactic Acid Peel:
- Rapidly exfoliates without irritation
- Evens skin tone
- Diminishes fine lines
Lactic Acid is the keystone of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s). This non-irritating rapid exfoliator is well received by all skin types. Naturally occurring in human metabolic cells this acid oxygenates the cells and is recommended as part of an age management program. Lactic Acid is beneficial in treating hyper-pigmentation, acne scarring and fine lines.
Recommended conditions for use ClearChoice 70% Lactic Acid Peel:
- All Skin Types
- Brightens Skin
- Texture Irregularities
- Uneven Tone
- Dry Aging Types
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with Gentle Foaming Cleanser, removing all make-up and debris. Perform a double cleanse if necessary
- Wipe the skin with gauze moistened with ClearBalance Pad- OR- Peel Activator Solution repeat until gauze is completely free of debris and make-up residue
- *Apply an even layer of Melanin Suppressant or Melanin Suppressant Rx Solution to face/neck/ décolleté
- Saturate a 2x2 with add, apply a single even layer of 70% Lactic Peel to the skin, beginning at the forehead and working down to the jaw line (short/even strokes)
- * Apply an even layer of Vitamin A solution to face
- Leave peel on skin for approximately 2-3 minutes, checking regularly for excess redness. Use a small fan for the patients comfort
- Remove the peel completely with water, rinsing until the patient feels no burning at all
- Apply an even layer of Cooling Masque to the skin, leave on for 5-7 minutes, then remove completely with water
- Mist the skin with Hydrating Balance, then apply 3-4 drops of Matrix Repair Serum to entire face, including eye and lip area
- If the patient has dry skin, you may apply 3-4 drops of Intense Moisture to the skin
- Finish with a generous application of Sport Shield SPF • 45
*Steps 3 and 5 are optional. Recommend Post Care Protectant or Post Lessner Kit for post treatment home care.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY - contact us to place an order
Ingredients: 70% Lactic Acid, Ethanol Alcohol.
Volume: 120 ml / 4 oz.
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageClearChoice 70% Lactic Acid Peel, 4 oz$ 65.00
Please, leave us your feedback