Choose video language
We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
Dry Heat Sterilizer Steri Dent Model 300
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Dry Heat Sterilizer Steri Dent Model 300 is a microprocessor controlled unit for all metal and steam sensitive instruments.
Maintenance free, stainless steel construction and convenient. Steri-Dent Dry Heat Sterilizers kill bacteria by reaching 320°F/160°C without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. Dry heat sterilizers are being used by salons and spas to sterilizer metal tools and implements. Implements stay sharp longer, won't pit or rust like conventional steam sterilizers.
Advantages of Dry Heat Sterilizer Steri Dent Model 300:
- The Best Method for Sharp Instruments: Steri-Dent Dry Heat Sterilizers kill bacteria without moisture and will not dull sharp instruments. Plus, they can be used to dry wet packs or as a back-up sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complement to an autoclave
- Mercury Free Thermometer
- Maintenance-Free: Unlike wet heat methods, Steri-Dent Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning
- Safe and Simple to Operate: Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety. Steri-Dent products feature a rapid-start heating element for fast operation
- Convenient: Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Steri-Dent Sterilizers also have automatic timers with heat "hold" capability for continuous use in a busy practice
- High-Quality: Stainless steel construction means no rust - ever!
- Value-Priced: Low purchase cost and low operating cost - no distilled water to buy!
Product dimensions: 14.5"H x 11"L x 19"W.
N.WT: 27 lbs.
One Year Warranty.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageDry Heat Sterilizer Steri Dent Model 300$ 924.00
Please, leave us your feedback