Choose video language
We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
Dry Heat Sterilizer SteriSure 3100
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Dry Heat Sterilizer SteriSure 3100 is a microprocessor controlled unit for all metal and steam sensitive instruments.
Advantages of Dry Heat Sterilizer SteriSure 3100:
- SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers kill bacteria and spores without moisture
- Does not dull, pit, or rust sharp instruments
- Dry heat sterilization does not require a dry cycle that adds to the sterilization cycle time
- Economical, little to no maintenance, low operating costs and requires no distilled water
One Touch Automatic Controls and Digital Display
SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers automatically start the sterilizer cycle and set the temperature at 320º F (160º C) and time at 60 minutes. The time and temperature are displayed throughout the cycle allowing the operator updated sterilization information
Both models of the SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizer have a USB printer output to provide a permanent record of the sterilization cycle data.
SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizers require no routine cleaning. The high quality stainless steel construction maintains a great looking unit for years.
Technical features of Dry Heat Sterilizer SteriSure 3100:
- Audible and visual indication of warm-up and completion of sterilization cycle
- Paperless data storage
- Error message will display if cycle is interrupted
- Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic shutoff (adjustable from 2-4 hours after cycle is complete)
- Maintains temperature between cycles
- Solid State control of heaters
Product dimensions: 12"H x 13"L x 17"W.
N.WT: 27 lbs.
One Year Warranty.
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageDry Heat Sterilizer SteriSure 3100$ 1,415.00
Please, leave us your feedback