Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
Heat Blanket F-825
200793 part infrared sauna blankets
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Heat Blanket F-825 is professional thermotherapy equipment with a heating wrap blanket and time control.
Digital interface thermotherapy equipment with heating wrap blanket and time control. It works by providing therapeutic heat with direct results on the body: vasodilation, cell oxygenation, muscular relaxation, etc.
It works providing therapeutic heat with direct results on the body: vasodilation, cell oxygenation, muscular relaxation, etc.
Working temperature: 68°F to 122°F. This thermal blanket is the ideal electric sauna for slimming, reducing, detoxifying, and purifying treatments.
This Sauna blanket has 3 heating channels: bottom section for legs, middle section for buttocks and stomack, and upper section for chest area.
Directions of Heat Blanket F-825:
- Connect the power supply via the rear panel, indicated in the sketch as "POWER LINE INPUT"
- Connect the accessories properly to the rear panel
- Turn on the "POWER" button
- The unit is in standby. The "TEMP" button is locked, but "TIMER", "START/STOP", "SET" and "CHANNEL" are unlocked
- You can press the "CHANNEL" button to select one of the 3 different channels. The temperature display shows the actual temperature for each channel
- Press the "TIMER" button to set the time from 1 to 60 minutes
- Press the "SET" button: the instrument enters setting mode and the "SET" LED comes on. Now you can adjust the operating temperature by pressing "TEMP" in each channel. The default temperature for the three channels is 122°F. The adjustment range is from 68°F to 122°F
- Press the "SET" button to return to standby. The "SET" LED turns off
- Press the "START/STOP" button
- The unit is operational. The various channels and current temperatures are automatically displayed. The indicator of each channel is red if this channel is in heating state. The indicator will change to green if the channel is in heat preservation state. The "TEMP" and "CHANNEL" buttons are locked, but "TIME", "START/STOP" and "SET" are unlocked
- While operational, if you press "SET", you can adjust the operating temperature but the unit will stop. To resume the treatment, you must press "START/STOP"
- When preset temperature is reached, the unit enters heat preservation mode
- When preset time is reached, the unit emits a buzz sound and stops
Technical features of Heat Blanket F-825:
- Frequency: 50Hz Standard Control: Analog.
Package Dimensions: 17"H x 26.5”L x 12.5”D.
G.WT: 19.5 lbs.
One Year Warranty.
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageHeat Blanket F-825$ 599.00
Please, leave us your feedback