Choose video language
We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
InnoCellpro Golden Glow LED Light Mask
1032018LED therapy masks
- Available In Showroom
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
InnoCellpro Golden Glow LED Light Mask
The Golden Glow LED mask created by InnoCell emits light at seven different wavelengths, which makes the device ideal for treating a number of skin problems. The versatility of the Golden Glow mask also enables multiple household members to get the benefits of light therapy.
Each mask contains 150 LEDs capable of emitting light from blue to red wavelengths.
Each colored light carries significant meaning.
Blue-463 nm -Kills the bacteria known to cause acne and other blemishes
Cyan-470 nm- Helps reduce inflammation
Light blue-510 nm- Offers soothing relief from inflammation caused by allergies or breakouts
Green-527 nm- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
Dark purple-640 nm- Helps eliminate lines and evens skin tone
Purple-600 nm-Stimulates lymph activity
Red-650 nm- Red lights dilate blood vessels, which enhances blood flow.
The wavelength additionally stimulates cellular mitochondria to increase energy production, which hastens cell replication in addition to encouraging collagen and elastin production.
The InnoCellpro Golden Glow LED Light Mask is an incredible device for any skin type.
This equipment allows you to succeed in:
- Lifting and tightening treatments for face, neck, decollete, abdomen, hips, and buttocks
- Rejuvenation treatments
- Treatments for reducing eye wrinkles and dark circles around eyes
- Treatments for improving skin elasticity and skin color
- Treatments for oily skin with loose pores
Every color of light works in a different way, but the overall experience of treatment is the same. Light therapy does no harm. It is natural, gentle, safe, effective, and without side effects.
How does the LED light therapy work?
The energy from LED light is used by the mitochondria in the cells to turn it into a form of energy that the other parts of the cells can use for activities such as:
Improving circulation to the area and encouraging new capillary formation.
Increasing collagen and fibroblast production.
Boosting ATP (raw energy that cells can use) release.
Stimulation of tissue granulation.
Reduction of skin inflammation.
Enhanced “clean up” of the cells (phagocytosis).
Raised activity from the lymphatic system.
Learn more about red light therapy for rosacea here.
What are the benefits of light therapy for rosacea sufferers?
The processes that red light therapy promotes in the skin can help to generate the following benefits for people with rosacea:
- More even overall skin tone
- Reduction in redness, flushing, and broken capillaries
- Improved natural moisture levels in the skin
- Faster healing of “acne rosacea” bumps and pimples
- Sun damage repair
- Lowered inflammation
- Decrease in rosacea-related skin discomforts such as burning, itching and tightness
What products are needed for LED Light Therapy?
LED Therapy can be performed on dry skin or you can apply any active serum to increase its penetration eep into the skin.
- Remote control
- Mask with 150 LED Bulbs
- Adjustable strap
- Power cord
- Users Manual
- Gift Box
Simply wash your face, pat your skin dry and allow your face to air dry. Plug the mask into the remote control. Plug the remote control into a standard wall outlet. Press the power button. Set the timer and color. Adjust the light intensity by pressing the energy button. Press the on/off button to start the treatment. For optimal results, the manufacturer recommends undergoing 20-minute treatment sessions two to three times weekly. Facial skin begins showing signs of improvement after approximately four weeks of continued use.
Warning: Do not sleep with the LED face mask on. This may cause overexposure and skin damage. LED light therapy should be used moderately. The remote control should never be placed under the sheet, pillow, etc. as this may result in overheating.
What are the results of treatment?
- Reduce erythema (skin redness)
- Improve healing in wounds and lesions
- Rejuvenate skin
- Provide photo-aging reversal and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Promote fibroblast (collagen) production
- Reduce the appearance of scarring
Benefits of equipment
- Decreases inflammation (which can reduce swelling, redness, and other skin discomforts)
- Boosts the rate of skin healing for faster results
- Reduces the time needed to manage rosacea flushing
- Helps to heal existing acne rosacea and redness without any added irritation
- Assists in the prevention of worsening/progressing rosacea symptoms
- Drug-free with no reported long- or short-term side effects 100 percent natural and non-invasive
- Safe for regular daily use for people of all ages
- Easy for home use
- Simple to self-administer
- Requires very little time and/or effort
- Does not lose effectiveness over time
- No down-time
Technical Features of InnoCell Golden Glow LED Light Mask:
- Transformer Voltage: 15 V
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Input power: 15 Watts
- Lifetime Client Support
Package Dimensions: 5” H x 10,5” L x 8,5” D
N.WT 2,5 lbs.
One Year Warranty.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.InnoCellpro Golden Glow LED Light Mask$ 350.00 $ 175.00
Please, leave us your feedback