Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
Radio Frequency Machine InnoCell ProRF
18006RF Facial Machines
- Available In Showroom
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Radio Frequency Machine InnoCell ProRF is a very efficient and unique machine for tightening skin and reversing the visible effects of aging. It has 5 features: monopolar RF for face lifting, bipolar RF for face lifting, bipolar RF for neck/decollete refining, multipolar (sixpolar) RF for face treatments, and multipolar RF for body treatments. It is effective for:
- Lifting and tightening the face, neck, and decollete;
- Rejuvenating skin;
- Reducing wrinkles around eyes and lips;
- Improving skin elasticity and skin color;
- Treating oily skin with loose pores.
What is Radiofrequency?
Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is a modern technology used for non-surgical skin tightening on early signs of loose or sagging skin. It is an electrical current technology with a frequency range of 0.1 to 5 MHz. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, and it is best suited for patients with mild to moderate facial tissue sagging.
By applying RF energy, which conducts current to mimic electrical circuits to the skin, any resistance encountered by the energy flow will produce heat at the site of maximum resistance. Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the deep dermal layers. This energy stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin, and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime or recovery. Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
Bipolar radiofrequency uses a special probe with two electrodes, where one is active and other is negative (grounding). Thus, radiofrequency energy is spread equally between the electodes.
The Tripolar tip has three electrodes, so the RF energy changes electrode pairing from Electrode 1 to Electrode 2, from Electrode 2 to Electrode 3, and from Electrode 3 to Electrode 1. The same process occurs on the sixpolar handpieces but with more combinations. This is especially important for providing safe procedures, even on large areas.
Radiofrequency makes skin more firm, tight, and attractive. It is great for sagging skin and skin with poor texture. This technology reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works for all skin types and colors and does not heat tissues that are unnecessary for achieving desired results.
Benefits of Radiofrequency treatment:
Multipolar radiofreqency works painlessly and without any downtime. It rejuvenates skin, reduces the look of cellulite, helps stretch marks, removes fat, and improves the demeanor of wrinkles and fine lines. This technology is more efficient and focused than monopolar and tripolar frequency procedures, creating optimal results for whatever the patient requests.
Bipolar radiofrequency tightens tissue and delivers energy into different depths of the skin with varying patterns and paths. Used with tripolar frequency, the intensity of bipolar RF is reduced to create nicer, more focused results than if either bipolar RF or tripolar RF were used alone.
How does Radiofrequency work?
Multipolar radiofrequency: This energy slowly heats up the dermis and encourages collagen synthesis which makes collagen fibers sturdier and healthier. This reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works by using algorithms to control how electrodes apply currents to individual fat layers, making results clear after just one treatment. Six electrodes emit RF energy directly onto a localized spot and uses much less energy than other RF methods, allowing for a comfortable feeling during treatment.
Bipolar Radiofrequency causes changes in electrical charges within cells of the skin, creating heat and treating imperfections. Two symmetrical electrodes carefully direct energy onto the area designated for treatment and the small current travels down one electrode into the tissue and then up through the second electrodes.
What products are needed for Radiofrequency treatment?
Any kind of conductive gel or radiofrequency cream can be used.
Handpieces and accessories:
- 2 flat, monopolar RF handpieces;
- 1 flat, bipolar RF handpiece ;
- with flat surface that allows you to make partial or full contact on the skin with a dielectric bound between electrodes to insulate energy and make treatments especially safe;
- 1 small sixpolar RF handpiece for face;
- 1 large sixpolar RF handpiece for body;
- Acrylic holder for handpieces to maximize organization and comfort.
Face and Body Tightening:
- Clean the area of skin that will be treated.
- Apply ultrasound conductive gel onto the skin.
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure.
- Always keep the hand-piece moving-- do not hold it still in one area.
- Apply a moisturizing and cooling mask after treatment.
Tips to make treatments especially successful:
- Divide the treated area by zones (forehead, right and left around eye area, right and left cheeks, right and left jaw line, right and left neck sides); work on each area till required temperature level, then go to the next area.
- Use a skin contact thermometer to monitor increasing skin temperature. The average temperature for skin tightening is 38-42 degree C.
- On average, treatments should last 5-7 minutes on each area.
- Use a sufficient amount of conductive gel and add more if needed.
- To improve the results of RF treatment, provide diamond microdermabrasion prior to peel away the external layer of the epidermis and stimulate rejuvenation.
- Prepare your clients to see the first maximum visual lifting results within about 4 weeks (28 days) after the first treatment, due to the fact that 28 days is the average life cycle of cells. This time is needed for new collagen production.
What procedures can be provided?
- Radiofrequency body tightening;
- Radiofrequency face lifting.
What areas can be treated by this machine?
What are the results of treatment?
- Reduced visibility of deep wrinkles;
- Tightening and brightening of aged, dull skin;
- Visual improvement of scars and stretch marks;
- Rejuvenation of skin collagen and strengthening of facial skin;
- Enhancement of microcirculation;
- Improvement of facial tone;
- Refinement of skin elasticity;
- General facial tightening and brightening;
- Lifting of brows and tightening of forehead skin;
- Thickening and lifting of skin ;
- Stimulation of skin cells.
Benefits of Equipment:
- New generation of Radiofrequency treatment;
- Powerful RF for eyes, face and body;
- Safe bipolar handpiece for around eyes;
- Sixpolar RF for body tightening and slimming;;
- Wide touch screen control panel;
- Modern, attractive design;
- Stable protective holder for handpieces;
- Availability of free training and lifetime client support;
- Very easy to use and comfortable.
Who can offer this treatment?
Only licensed professionals and estheticians may perform this treatment. Please check your state laws as this may vary by region.
The price range of treatment
The price of one radiofrequency treatment falls around $100.
Profitability. Return on your investment
Due to the minimum cost of treatment ($100) and minimum amount of sessions (4 times per client), only 11 clients are needed to provide you a return on your investment!
Technical features of Radio Frequency Machine InnoCell ProRF:
- Package Dimensions: 9.5”H x 20.5”L x 15,5”D;
- N.WT 30 lbs.
Training and User
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best reccomendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here, because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageRadio Frequency Machine InnoCell ProRF$ 4,390.00
Please, leave us your feedback