Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
Radio Frequency machine Zemits Klein RF
13003Bipolar rf machines
- Available In Showroom
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Zemits - European Innovative Technologies for Advanced Treatments.
Radio Frequency machine Zemits Klein RF is a new designed professional portable radio frequency equipment. This machine has 1 bipolar RF handpiece for lifting and tightening treatments.
What is Radiofrequency?
Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is a modern technology used for non-surgical skin tightening on early signs of loose or sagging skin. It is an electrical current technology with a frequency range of 0.1 to 5 MHz. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, and it is best suited for patients with mild to moderate facial tissue sagging. Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the deep dermal layers. This energy stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin, and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime or recovery. Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
Bipolar radiofrequency uses a special probe with two electrodes, where one is active and other is negative (grounding). Thus, radiofrequency energy is spread equally between the electodes.
Radiofrequency makes skin more firm, tight, and attractive. It is great for sagging skin and skin with poor texture. This technology reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works for all skin types and colors and does not heat tissues that are unnecessary for achieving desired results.
Benefits of Radiofrequency:
- Multipolar radiofreqency works painlessly and without any downtime. It rejuvenates skin, reduces the look of cellulite, helps stretch marks, removes fat, and improves the demeanor of wrinkles and fine lines. This technology is more efficient and focused than monopolar and tripolar frequency procedures, creating optimal results for whatever the patient requests
- Bipolar radiofrequency tightens tissue and delivers energy into different depths of the skin with varying patterns and paths. Used with tripolar frequency, the intensity of bipolar RF is reduced to create nicer, more focused results than if either bipolar RF or tripolar RF were used alone
How does Radiofrequency work?
Radiofrequency (RF) surgery has a lengthy history of use in oral, ophthalmic, plastic, and gynecological surgery for over 70 years. However, with recent developments in cryogenics (the use of extremely cold substances) and information technology, non-ablative RF energy has become the newest addition to treatment options available for aging faces. Now, it’s possible to deliver RF energy to the deep dermis and sub-dermal layers of the skin, while protecting the epidermis. Heating in this area, without damaging the outer layers of skin, causes microscopic changes in tissues and collagen contraction, with subsequent collagen remodeling over a period of months. Most people should see at least a mild improvement in their skin tightness, with minimal risks and downtime compared to surgery.
Truly, radiofrequency is the number of oscillations (or waves) per second in electric and magnetic fields within the radio waves portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. By applying RF energy to the human body, which can conduct current and therefore act as part of the electrical circuit, any resistance encountered by the energy flow will cause heat to be produced at the site of maximum resistance, which can also be used to cut or coagulate tissues.
RF energy, when used for skin tightening, is able to penetrate deep into the skin and affect the deeper dermis and subcutaneous layers. This causes tightening and other improvements to the underlying tissue structure. This is a new and promising technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure to resolve their onset of skin laxity.
Radiofrequency slowly heats up the dermis and encourages collagen synthesis which makes collagen fibers sturdier and healthier. This reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works by using algorithms to control how electrodes apply currents to individual fat layers, making results clear after just one treatment.
Bipolar Radiofrequency causes changes in electrical charges within cells of the skin, creating heat and treating imperfections. Two symmetrical electrodes carefully direct energy onto the area designated for treatment and the small current travels down one electrode into the tissue and then up through the second electrodes.
What products are needed for Radiofrequency?
Any kind of conductive gel or radiofrequency cream can be used.
Handpieces and accessories:
Bipolar RF handpiece for face with flat surface that allows you to make partial or full contact on the skin. Includes a dielectric bound between electrodes to insulate energy and make treatments especially safe. It is 4.5" in length and the diameter of its active surface is 1".
- Clean the area of skin that will be treated
- Apply ultrasound conductive gel onto the skin
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure
- Always keep the hand-piece moving-- do not hold it still in one area
- Apply a moisturizing and cooling mask after treatment
Tips to make treatments especially successful:
- Divide the treated area by zones (forehead, right and left around eye area, right and left cheeks, right and left jaw line, right and left neck sides); work on each area till required temperature level, then go to the next area
- Use a skin contact thermometer to monitor increasing skin temperature. The average temperature for skin tightening is 38-42 degree C
- On average, treatments should last 5-7 minutes on each area
- Use a sufficient amount of conductive gel and add more if needed
- To improve the results of RF treatment, provide diamond microdermabrasion prior to peel away the external layer of the epidermis and stimulate rejuvenation
- Prepare your clients to see the first maximum visual lifting results within about 4 weeks (28 days) after the first treatment, due to the fact that 28 days is the average life cycle of cells. This time is needed for new collagen production
What procedures can be provided?
Radiofrequency skin lifting.
What areas can be treated by this machine?
- Eye area
- Jaw line
- Nasolabial folds
- Entire face
What are the results of treatment?
- Reduced visibility of deep wrinkles
- Tightening and brightening of aged, dull skin
- Visual improvement of scars and stretch marks
- Rejuvenation of skin collagen and strengthenening of facial skin
- Enhancement of microciculation
- Improvement of facial tone
- Refinement of skin elasticity
Who can offer this treatment?
Only licensed professionals and estheticians may perform this treatment. Please check your state laws as this may vary by region.
The price range of treatment
The price of one radiofrequency treatment falls around $100.
Profitability. Return on your investment
Due to the minimum cost of treatment ($100) and minimum amount of sessions (4 times per client), only 3 clients are needed to provide you a return on your investment!
Technical features of Radio Frequency machine Zemits Klein RF:
- Bipolar RF frequency: 3 MHz
- RF power: 180 W
- Conductor size: 2.5 cm
- Input power: 50 W
- Input voltage: 110 V
- Input frequency; 60 Hz
Package Dimensions: 6.2” H x 6.3” L x 4.8” D.
N.WT 2 lbs.
Training and User
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best reccomendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here, because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageRadio Frequency machine Zemits Klein RF$ 1,100.00 $ 968.00
Please, leave us your feedback