Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
SpaOxy by InnoCell Oxygen Skin Rejuvenation System
34929683048645 Best oxygen facial machines
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
SpaOxy by InnoCell Oxygen Skin Rejuvenation System
Beautiful advanced technology of Natural Oxygen Skin Rejuvenation.
InnoCell created unique machine that allows to provide safe and effective treatment based on Oxygen Power, LED light Therapy and Microcurrent Skin Toning.
SpaOxy is a perfect addition to Luxury Spa or Medical office.
- Oxygen Injector with 5 types of connectors
- Oxygen Infusion Gun with 2 types od serum jars
- Microcurrent LED Light Therapy
- Bipolar Microcurrent Skin Tightening
An oxygen facial is a gentle revitalizing treatment that uses air from the room, concentrate it through filters, mix the oxygenated air with the solution and creates a high force flow of low molecular liquid with oxygen.
The high pressure of oxygen penetrates the molecules of serum deep into the skin and oxygen molecules stimulate skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of oxygen treatment:
- Promotes collagen production – The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages the production of collagen. This helps plump up facial features and restore volume and firmness to skin that has lost elasticity
- Helps detox the skin – Everyday toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of much-needed oxygen. An oxygen facial helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and rejuvenates oxygen-starved skin
- Speeds up cell turnover process – Medical researchers suggest that the infusion of oxygen into skin may help skin create new cells at a faster pace. This increased cell regeneration helps speed up the healing of facial scars, acne and blemishes
- No side effects- Unlike other more invasive anti-aging treatments like Botox or microdermabrasion, oxygen facials don’t cause any uncomfortable side effects like stinging, burning or redness. The process of delivering the oxygen and serum is quite gentle, which makes oxygen facials suitable for individuals with sensitive skin and for those who would rather avoid injections or chemical treatments. After an oxygen facial, you can resume normal activities immediately, even applying makeup and using normal facial products
Oxygen Infusion Gun uses powerful Oxygen Flow together with Active serum from jar to penetrate it deeply into the skin.
How does it work?
The process of delivering oxygen and serum to the skin is quite gentle, which is what makes oxygen facials so great for individuals with sensitive skin or those who wish to avoid injections or chemical treatments. After an oxygen facial, patients can resume normal activities immediately, including applying makeup and using regular facial products.
Following the treatment, clients will notice a more refreshed and rejuvenated complexion. Skin will look well-rested with a just-back-from-vacation glow! For this reason, the oxygen facial is perfect for special occasions when clients want to look their best without any downtime.
What products can be used for the oxygen treatment?
The oxygen spray gun has special small container for treatment solution to be stored. Thus, any type of water-based serum can be applied to penetrate the skin.
No oxygen tank or water is needed to provide this oxygen treatment. The machine operates using only the air available in the room.
Oxygen Injector is a unique handpiece that has the set of tips with ergonomic design to achieve the best efficiency per treated area.
The force of compressed pure oxygen injected the topically applied serum deep into dermis.
What is Microcurrent?
Microcurrent is a low-level current that acts like the currents naturally present in the body. It is often used on patients who would like to tighten or loosen certain regions with muscles and provide anti-aging effects. Microcurrent therapy is a clinically tested anti-aging treatment used for facial contouring, toning, and firming of aging skin. It is sub-sensory and very soothing for patients in addition to being a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance comfortably. Microcurrent therapy may also stimulate the lymphatic system, causing a decrease in puffiness and eye bags, and a positive increase in complexion and collagen. Results can be so dramatic that microcurrent is often referred to as the 5-minute face lift. Microcurrent, however, is not a permanent solution- patients must follow up with treatments on an appropriate basis as listed under "Treatment Method".
Benefits of Microcurrent:
- Tones muscles and reduces wrinkles
- Stimulates tightening of the facial muscles
- Reduces localized pain
- Rejuvenates the face
- Speeds up healing processes
- Stimulates power energy points on the face
- Increases ATP production which is used by the body as energy
- Increases collagen production
- Helps decrease eyebags and puffiness on the face and body
How does Microcurrent Work?
Microcurrent works by sending tiny electrical impulses through the muscles. These impulses mimic the natural electricity in your body and cause no harm. This sub-sensory stimulation makes patients feel very little changes during treatment and does not cause any visible muscle contractions. It can be used in one of two ways: to relax muscles (such as with wrinkles) or to tighten muscles (in case of sagging). As the muscles are "worked out", protein and ATP production increases, which energizes muscles and creates a more lifted, toned look as a result. This increase in ATP also triggers the production of elastin and collagen which assists in skin repair as well. Microcurrent always uses a pair of electrodes (one negative and one positive) to keep currents localized and circuits closed for optimal results.
How Long is Recovery After a Microcurrent Treatment?
There is virtually no recovery period following microcurrent. Patients can resume work or normal activities immediately after treatment.
What Possible Side Effects or Complications may arise from Microcurrent?
There are generally no harmful or uncomfortable effects associated with this treatment. Many patients describe a microcurrent treatment as relaxing and energizing, and do not report any level of pain. No known side-effects or complications exist with microcurrent.
Contraindications: Who Shouldn't undergo a Microcurrent Treatment?
Pregnant women or patients with skin infections/diseases, heart problems, pacemakers, epilepsy, or thrombosis should not receive this treatment.
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin
- Apply conductive gel to the area that will be treated
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure
- Provide microcurrent massage on the treated area using the 2 special probes. Move probes either toward or away from each other depending on desired results (away to loosen muscle and toward to tighten) Be consistent with each side of the face and neck with performing identical movements to both sides. For best results, every stroke or movement should be repeated at least 3 times with increasing intensity each time. However, not every client will be able to tolerate increased intensity so it may take several visits to the skin while very gradually increasing intensity in order to be effective and safe. Be sure to always prioritize your patient’s comfort
- Clean the skin again with conductive gel
- Apply the soothing/moisturizing mask and SPF cream
Patients are recommended to receive 2-3 microcurrent treatments per week, decreasing to 1 a week after results become more visible and prominent.
Initial results are evident after about 4-5 treatments, but 10-15 are recommended for long-term changes.
After 10-15 sessions, which is the average amount to see maintained results, patients should continue to get treated 1 time per month to keep results in the long-run.
Inform patients to drink 2 liters of water per day to assist their body in expelling toxins and other by-products associated with lymphatic stimulation from this treatment.
LED Light Therapy
Infrared light penetrates deep into your body (2-7 cm) all the way to the inner layers of your skin, to your muscles, nerves, and bones.
IR then boosts local blood circulation, which brings more healing nutrients and pain relieving components to the area, while promoting a detoxifying sweat.
Research in the last decades has proven that this particular frequency of light offers a powerful healing boost to your body on a cellular level.
- Increases circulation and the formation of new capillaries. This brings an immediate healthy glow to the skin, and paves the way for you to maintain a more youthful and healthier appearance, as new capillaries mean more oxygen and nutrients to each skin cell every day.
- Increases lymph system activity. This reduces swelling and puffiness. These results would also be noticed after the first and each subsequent treatment. Again, this paves the way for less puffiness in the future as the lymph system is actually made more efficient over time, resulting in healthier skin overall.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts. Collagen is what is responsible for the elasticity, firmness, and fullness of your skin. The increased production of collagen and fibroblasts is what will smooth out your fine lines and wrinkles, smooth the texture of the skin, and reduce pore size over time. Collagen cells grow slowly, so be patient, and expect to see “before and after” results at about three months of consistent treatment.
- Causes the release of ATP, or raw cellular energy. This provides energy to the cells to make the most of the additional blood, oxygen, nutrients, detoxification, growth, and repair already initiated by your red light therapy treatments.
Training and User Manuals
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best recommendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low-interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageSpaOxy by InnoCell Oxygen Skin Rejuvenation System$ 3,850.00
Please, leave us your feedback