Choose video language
We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
High frequency machine for acne
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Acne-prone skin is one of the most common and negatively talked about skin problems. We are “blessed” with seeing pimples and zits, and nasty breakouts all through our lives. That is why people are constantly researching the causes and searching for the treatment options. Did you know that there actually is an Acne awareness month? Breakouts are a common problem among all ages, shapes, and sizes.
Teenage acne is inevitable and ruins a few years in the lives of many people, but there is actually over 50% chance of bringing those teenage problems with you well into adulthood. The good news is, the many types of acne has long ago been identified and there is a huge amount of top-of-the-line medication for addressing those acne problems, the great news is – one amazing high frequency machine for acne can:
- a) clear the skin with its amazing antibacterial super-power
- b) activate those acne-fighting creams. When you have a high frequency device for acne – your customers don’t have acne, it is as simple as that.
How Does It Work?
We have already established that high frequency skin treatments for acne are the weapon of choice for beauticians everywhere. These machines are used to treat and to prevent acne. The antiseptic effect that is produced with skin oxygenation effectively clears the skin of all acne-causing bacteria. Plus, clean pores allow for the acne medicine to actually reach deep layers of the skin and attack the problem from the inside and not just sit on the surface. But, essentially the way it works is by producing an electric current that activates the Point shaped glass tube or an electrode that is filled with gas (neon or argon). Though there are a large variety of different tube shapes and sizes – the Pint shapes commonly used to zap and target specific problems. HF electrical current is designed to vibrate the water molecules and quickly heat up the skin tissue. This then manifests in the body’s natural healing response – a boost in the protein production, essential for tight skin.
- Carefully read the instruction manual.
- Check for absolute contraindications.
- Pick up a Point-shaped glass tube and secure it in the wand.
- Using a well-lit Magnifier correctly determine the type of the client's skin and choose the correct lite for the skin type.
- Turn on the HF machine.
- Examine the area and pinpoint the problems. Place your finger on the Point glass tube and touch the blemish spot and remove your finger. This will make the electrode sparkle. Then quickly replace your finger on the tube and lift the wand away from the surface of the skin. Proceed to treat the skin with the acne “sparkling” technique. When finished turn the machine off.
- Clean and disinfect the Point shaped electrode. Don’t let the metal part or fully immerse the glass tube in the soap and disinfecting solution. Store until needed.
Your High Frequency Acne Machine For Sale Options
As with all beauty machines, you need to research your options before the purchase. In this category, you can find the best HF Acne treatment machines available on the market today.
Professional HF Acne equipment can offer the following results:
- Antibacterial therapy for effective acne elimination and healing of the inflamed damaged skin
- Anti-acne product penetration and better absorption
- Improvement of tone and texture of the skin
- Narrowing and effective cleansing of the pores
- Acceleration of metabolic processes in the cells
- Safe and non-invasive
Professional multi-functional HF machines are a great way to have all of the features of the mono-functional HF machine and be additionally rewarded with the very popular and profitable beauty treatments. Professional HF Acne equipment can be additionally paired with:
- Spray tonics
- Exfoliating brushes
- Cold steam option
- Rotary brush
- Diamond microdermabrasion
- Galvanic Skin lifting
In this category, you can buy high frequency for acne that will be perfect for you. Our amazing line of advanced portable, professional, multifunctional ant other high frequency machines will surely help you grow your business fast. We have more than a decade of experience and we do pride ourselves on our professionalism and commitment to the highest level of customer satisfaction. We work exclusively with the best in the beauty field that is why we can proudly stand behind our products.
Please check out our HF machines in this section or, if you want to get better informed, just visit our showroom.
In this category you can find High frequency machine for acne. Advance Esthetic provides a wide range of professional beauty salon equipment. If you are looking for high quality and great prices for High frequency machine for acne, you have come to the right place. Our aim is to offer the highest quality of products, the largest range of equipment, and the best service to our customers. We also proudly provide training sessions for instruction on how to utilize all the equipment we sell. Check out the items you like and call us to receive professional advice on everything you are interested in!
Why buy from Advance-Esthetic
In Stock Products
Licensed Estheticians On Site
Low Shipping Costs
No Hassle Return