We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
- Please ensure to book your complimentary training on eligible equipment, untrained use by the customer will void our warranty.
- Advance Esthetic is not responsible for revenue loss due to downtime required for repair or replacement.
- Failure or damage resulting from misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, mishandling or tampering, or improper maintenance are also conditions not covered.
- Advance Esthetic must be notified about cracks, dents, scratches, or any physical damage on equipment or its components within seven days of receiving equipment.
- In case of equipment malfunction, we are committed to performing a warranty repair to fix any defects as quickly as possible.
- The Consumer is responsible for notifying our company of equipment malfunction and obtain authorization prior to shipping equipment back to Advance Esthetic for any repair or replacement.
- For more details about warranty please visit our website
Refund and Return Policy
If you wish to return your merchandise within 30 days of your original date of purchase, simply follow the steps below:
- Obtain pre-authorization for return from Advance Esthetic by contacting customer service by phone at 1 (888) 999-3996
- Items must be in brand-new condition, unused, and returned in original packaging. We strongly recommend you keep the packaging of a product for 30 days after receiving it. In certain cases, we provide return labels- for more details, contact us.
- Damage due to unauthorized product modifications, improper voltage supply, abuse, or inappropriate use by customers is not covered by this warranty.
- Items returned without original packaging or as used/not in sellable condition are subject to 20% restocking fees. We reserve the right to refuse any returns depending on the condition of the returned item.
- Customers are responsible for properly packaging products for return to our facility to avoid possible damage during shipping transit. Any damage resulting from inappropriate packaging/ insufficient protection inside the shipped box is the responsibility of the customer.
- Return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. Returned oversized equipment is subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Custom products are final sale and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, changes, or alterations.
- Returns of all furniture items, such as massage beds or chairs, will result in a 25% restocking fee. Fading of colors or presence of tears in furniture due to consumer use is not covered by this warranty.
- Special order products will require a 30% deposit of the total price with the remaining balance due prior to delivery. Special order products will result in 30% restocking fee if canceled or returned.
- Refunds will be given within 7 business days of the date Advance Esthetic receives the return.
- Shipping charges for returned or exchanged products are the responsibility of the consumer and are non-refundable.
- Any shipping and handling damages must be reported to the carrier at the time of delivery or to Advance-Esthetic within 24 hours of receiving a product.
In very rare cases, there exists a slight variation in appearance between equipment listed on advance-esthetic.us and equipment shipped to consumers.
This is attributed to occasional minor design changes by the manufacturer, and in no way compromises the function(s) or quality of equipment.
The information on this website or any advice given by our cosmetologists is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions, and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice.