Infrared Sauna Blankets
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Infrared Sauna Blankets For Spa
Infrared is a method of treating inflammation and pain in the body using infrared light that can boost cell regeneration. The light is concentrated on the area where the inflammation, pain or injury occurs that can enhance cell rejuvenation. With the popularity of infrared treatment, devices that employ infrared proliferates in the market and among them are infrared sauna blankets.
Professional Infrared Sauna Blanket Equipment
Infrared sauna blanket equipment is a handy treatment device that anyone can use, whether they are at home or in a sauna. This gadget is so light to carry and it does not need skills to operate it. There are many available infrared sauna blankets in online shops, so you can use it at home without the need of assistance.
- What Is Infrared Sauna Blanket Equipment?
Infrared sauna blanket equipment is a device that offers you with a sauna-like feel while at home or in your hotel room. It is a convenient way to treat body pain by allowing the infrared light to penetrate to the deep layers of your skin. It is painless, needle-free, and non-invasive method of treating different illnesses. Using the equipment will help revitalize your body by relaxing your muscle.
- What Benefits Your Clients Can Get From Infrared Sauna Blanket Machines?
There are tons of benefits that clients can get from using the infrared sauna blanket machine.
- First, it releases toxins from your body that has been accumulated over the years. The infrared heat stimulates sweating, which is a method of pushing out the toxins and impurities that clogged in the deepest layer of your skin. The infrared rays are responsible in heating up your body through the dry heat that leads to sweating.
- Second, it helps improve circulation. When using the blanket, your heart rate increases that leads to the widening of the blood vessels and improves blood circulation. Using the blanket has the same effect when you exercise, in which the blood circulation increases.
- Third, it boosts muscle recovery-Athletes and people with tired muscles should use the sauna blanket as it can help muscle recovery, reduces muscle soreness and inflammation. But you have to do it on a regular basis and consider it as your post-workout regimen. The infrared heat warms up your joints and muscles causing them to become softer.
- Fourth, it helps release the endorphins-Endorphins are your body’s painkiller and it boost happy mood. When your body heats up after using the blanket, the endorphins are released that reduces body pain and muscle sores. The tranquilizing effect of the endorphins makes you feel good and happy. It also helps you sleep better when the endorphins are reduced.
- Fifth, it cleanses your skin-The sweat that your body releases after using the sauna blanket aids in removing the dead skin cells, bacteria, impurities, and microorganisms that lurk in the deep layers of your dermis. This leads to the production of collagen that helps bring back the glow and radiance of your skin.
- It is a stress reliever-The infrared heat aids your body in regulating the right amount of cortisol. The hormone cortisol is released when you are stressed out. The blanket reduces the cortisol while releasing the serotonin to help you relax and improve stress levels.
- Types Of Infrared Sauna Blanket Systems
Infrared sauna blanket systems come in two types, the far-infrared and the near infrared. Let’s discuss each type.
- Far infrared sauna blanket uses light to produce controlled heat, from which the light waves are directed on the light spectrum. This system heats up your body without heating the air around you. It does not generate steam that causes breathing difficulty and vision discomfort.
- Near infrared sauna blanket uses infrared light that is near the light spectrum. Unlike the far infrared, this system is visible to your eyes, and it has the deepest penetration into your skin layer compared to the far infrared. The far infrared can only encroach 55 millimeter of heat beneath the skin. The near infrared can penetrate up to nine inches under the dermis.
- How Does Infrared Sauna Blanket Machines Work?
The infrared sauna blanket machine works by heating up the body without causing negative effects on your skin. It uses infrared radiation, which means it does not produce visible light that can harm your internal organs or eyes when used for a long period of time. It penetrates up to 1 and ½ inches of heat into your skin, muscle, and fat, which allows the toxins to excrete from the body through sweating. The blanket has the ability to heat up without heating the air; instead the heat comes from inside out.
Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment
Using an infrared sauna blanket machine is an advantage, especially for athletes and people who often experience tired muscles and cramps. It provides the same benefits delivered by an IRL sauna treatment session. The difference between the two is that, you spend gas and extra time in going to the sauna. The extra bonus of using the blanket is you can choose it anytime in the comfort of your abode.
- What Is Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment?
An infrared sauna blanket uses electromagnetic radiation to treat the body from pain or inflammation. The heat is about 120 to 140 degrees F only. While using the blanket, perspiration will come out from the body, even at a lower temperature, which is tolerable compared to a steam sauna.
- Who Needs Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment?
Anybody who wants to detoxify and restore their health can use the infrared sauna blanket treatment. Athletes, sports players, and people who dislike the steam in a sauna need the treatment. It is not ideal for people with lupus, hemophilia, skin problems, multiple sclerosis and pregnant women.
- Does Infrared Sauna Blanket Really Work?
Yes, the infrared sauna blanket really works. The heating zones vary with various temperature ranges from 86 to 176 degrees F, depending on the brand of the equipment. The tourmaline stones found in the blanket are responsible in emitting the negative ions once heated up. The blanket is effective in the treatment of several ailments like joint and muscle pains, injury, inflammation, and gout-related symptoms.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Results
Infrared sauna blanket delivers effective results to your overall health. It improves cardiovascular health, reduces arrhythmias, improves blood circulation and offers pain relief for tired muscles, inflammation, and stiffness. Using it at least once a week on a regular basis offers effective results to your body.
- How Often to Get Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment?
If you are a newbie, you can start it slow by spending ten to fifteen minutes in a blanket. You can advance to 20 to 30 minutes when your body has acclimated to the blanket temperature. For best results, use the blanket at least thrice a week for a maximum of 30 minutes per session.
- What Are The Side Effects Of Infrared Sauna Blanket? Does it hurt?
No, the infrared sauna blanket does not hurt. However, there are potential side effects that beginners should take into account. When using the blanket, start from the lower temperature or at least 120 degrees and it should not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. Once the body gets used to the blanket temperature, you can slowly increase the temperature. If there is too much heat, it can cause headache, dizziness, or vertigo.
- How Many Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatments are Needed?
The average time you can use the infrared sauna blanket treatment is at least three to four times per week, 30 to 45 minutes. Generally, there is no specific number of treatments when using the blanket. If you want to achieve permanent healing, then you can use it on a daily basis.
- How Long Does It Take To See Results From Infrared Sauna Blanket?
You can see the results from using the infrared sauna blanket after a session. Your muscles feel relaxed and revitalized. The blanket offers temporary relief of muscle pain and joints. If you do it regularly the pain will disappear.
- What Is The After-Care For Infrared Sauna Blanket?
Clients who use the infrared sauna blanket are recommended to drink a lot of water after a session. Hydrating the body is important to replenish the water after the sweating session. Taking a cold shower is also recommended to close the skin pores and flush out all toxins from sweating out. After bathing, take a rest or go to bed.
-How Long Do Infrared Sauna Blanket Results Last?
This depends on the severity of your health condition and the sessions you attended. If you do it thrice a week, you see the positive results fast. One session delivers temporary relief of muscle and joint pains. It is vital that you repeat the session at least three to four times per week.
- Can You Have Infrared Sauna Blanket After Botox?
Yes, you can have infrared sauna blanket treatment after Botox. There is no harm if you use the blanket because there is no massaging involved in the treatment. It is non-invasive and needle-free, so you can have your treatment without feeling guilty.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Benefits
Infrared sauna blanket promises a lot of health benefits to your body. Such benefits include reduction of muscle tension, minimizes pain relief, weight loss, detoxification, increases metabolism, immune system booster and improves blood circulation. The infrared heat will make you perspire profusely that releases toxins. This leads to loss of excess body fat and boost metabolism. The infrared heat calms down and soothes muscle tension. This helps revitalize your body throughout the day.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Recovery Time
There is no recommended recovery time after using the infrared sauna blanket. However, you can use it at least thrice a week. The blanket is safe to use daily for fast recovery and pain relief, which means there is no recovery time in general.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Pros And Cons
There are many advantages of the infrared sauna blanket. The device is handy, compact and you can bring it everywhere. Since it is made of lightweight material, you can easily place it on a flat surface and step in so quickly to get yourself relaxed and treated. You can place it on a couch, massage table, chair, and floor or in bed. After using, you can fold it up and keep under the bed or in your cabinet. The price of the blanket is reasonable.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment Before & After
The most important thing that you must do before and after the infrared sauna blanket treatment is to hydrate your body by drinking a gallon of water. Expect to sweat profusely during the treatment, so you need to stay hydrated before and after the session.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Cost in the US
The cost of infrared sauna blanket averages from 150 to 500 USD. The price of the blanket varies depending on the manufacturer and added features. You can buy for as low as 110 USD or up to $800 USD above. The cost per 30 minute session is around $50. A package of 5 sessions of 30 minutes each is priced at an average of $200.
- How Long Is Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment?
There is no limit as to the duration of the infrared sauna blanket treatment. It depends on your recovery goal. For as long as you want to use it, even on a daily basis, the blanket poses no harm to your body, except that it delivers tons of health benefits.
- What To Expect After Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment?
After your treatment, expect to get many health benefits, such as detoxification effect, increases metabolic function, weight loss, removes swelling and puffiness of your skin, relieves muscle soreness, joint pains, and body aches, and improves blood circulation. Aside from health benefits, a regular session of infrared sauna blanket treatment helps clear your skin and increases tightness. The blankets can remove stress, relaxes your mind and improves sleep quality.
- Are Infrared Sauna Blanket Results Permanent?
The result of using the infrared sauna blanket is not permanent. This is why clients are recommended to have a regular session of at least thrice a week for at least 30 to 45 minutes to see the effective results. The severity of your health condition and the intensity of your workout also contribute to the duration of your recovery.
- What Are The Other Names Of Infrared Sauna Blanket?
Far infrared sauna blanket is also known as FIR sauna blanket. FIR stands for far infrared.
Infrared Sauna Blanket Alternatives
Another alternative for infrared sauna blanket is the near infrared sauna blanket and traditional saunas. The near infrared is considered powerful than far infrared because it can repair damaged cartilage and joints. It can also help repair eye damage and heal minor wounds due to its regenerative properties. It has the ability to push the production of Adenosine triphosphate or ATP, which is cells’ source of energy. If you do strenuous exercise, strength training, or marathon, near infrared sauna blanket treatment works best for you.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket vs. Cavitation Slimming
Infrared sauna blanket has many benefits like detoxification, weight loss, blood circulation regulation, stress relief, and muscle and joint pain relief. Cavitation slimming is a body contouring treatment by removing fat deposits beneath your skin. Ultrasonic radio waves are used in cavitation to break down the fat cells that have penetrated over the years into your body.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket vs. Vacuum Massage
Both vacuum massage and infrared sauna blanket are non-invasive. The vacuum massage is designed to suction the skin to lift it. From there the mechanical device creates a skin fold to mobilize it to improve blood circulation and lymph activity. In this way, the nutrients are distributed to the folded skin and nearby areas, to improve skin elasticity. The infrared sauna blanket does not only focus on skin health, but it has many other functions as stated previously.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket vs. Lipolaser
Laser lipo’s main role is to remove cellulite from your body. It is a convenient method of skin rejuvenation treatment than liposuction because it leaves minimal discomfort and bruising. The infrared sauna blanket does not only help bring back your skin health, it has many other functions. Unlike laser lipo, it does not leave bruises and discomfort as it is needle-free and non-invasive. You only wrap your body in the blanket to sweat out.
Performing Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment
After you learned the function and purpose of an infrared sauna blanket treatment, the next step is to learn how to perform it. Here are the steps.
- Unfold the blanket and place it onto a couch or bed.
- Attach the controller pad of your device and plug it.
- Wear a pair of socks, long-sleeved shirt and long pants to absorb the heat.
- Have a bottle of water ready.
- Step into the sauna blanket.
- Turn the device on.
- Who Can Perform Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment
A sauna practitioner can perform the treatment at a wellness center. But if you have your own device, you can perform it alone. Read the manufacturer’s manual to learn the instructions on how to use the device and perform the treatment. Watch video tutorial for added information.
- How To Use An Infrared Sauna Blanket Machine?
It is so easy to use an infrared sauna blanket machine. Follow the steps below:
- Place the sauna blanket on a flat surface like bed, floor, or couch.
- Place the towel in and plug the device.
- Set the temperature and let it warm up for at least ten minutes before stepping in.
- Wear absorbent clothes that cover your neck to toe for best results.
- Hydrate your body by drinking at least 1 gallon of water per day or 16 ounces of water every hour.
- When the blanket has warmed up, time to slip inside with a towel covering your shoulders.
- How To Perform Infrared Sauna Blanket?
Performing the infrared sauna blanket is just like wrapping up your body similar to a burrito or spring rolls. Just lay out the blanket on a flat surface with pillows to rest your head and under your knees. Drink a lot of water before you step on the blanket and have a bottle of water beside you to keep you hydrated while the treatment is going on. Drink only the required amount of water. Too much of it is not recommended. Preheat the blanket to the lower temperature setting and increase it incrementally once you are wrapped up inside the blanket. The temperature level depends on your sensitivity and tolerance to heat, so listen to your body. Experience the beauty of the treatment once you start sweating out and feel relaxed. Wear cotton clothes to help absorb the sweat and for easy clean up. Get your body fully clothed by wearing long sleeves, long pants, and socks.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment Protocol
The infrared sauna blanket is not for everyone. If you plan to buy a blanket, take a look at the following protocol.
- Don’t use it when you are feverish or sick.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are drunk or have taken prohibited drug.
- Hydrate your body before and after treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothes that cover your neck down to your toes.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment Steps
Before using an infrared sauna blanket treatment, you have to read the instruction manual. In summary, here are the steps:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Refrain from using skin lotion, creams or sunscreen.
- Begin with low to medium temperature setting.
- Open the sauna blanket and lay down.
- Wrap the blanket around your body.
- Turn the device on and enjoy.
- How Long To Wait Between Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatments?
There is no waiting or recovery time when using the infrared sauna blanket treatment. You can use it every day, but the recommended time is at least thrice a week.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment Areas
Unlike mesotherapy, treatment areas are not specified when using the infrared sauna blanket. For your understanding, let’s discuss those problems that bring good results.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment For Blood Circulation
Studies revealed that people who were treated with an infrared sauna blanket had improved their blood circulation and cardiovascular system. The infrared treatment has something to do with the reduction of bad cholesterol and dilating of the blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment For Stress
The blanket produces relaxing heat that rejuvenates the body by releasing serotonin to make you feel good. A study of 28 individuals with mild depression revealed that those who used the blanket showed improvement in their mental health.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment For Muscle & Joint Problems
Muscle and joint recovery are one of its benefits to the body. The blanket releases endorphins to act as your body’s natural painkiller and offers tranquilizing effect.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment For Overweight
Individuals who use the sauna blanket sweat out that helps eliminate toxins. The dry heat pushes your body to perspire profusely that leads to weight loss. A study revealed that of the 45 overweight individuals, those who used the blanket had significant weight loss of 0.65 kilos per session.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Treatment For Skin Problems
The blanket enhances blood flow that leads to the production of elastin and collagen. A study shows that those people who were treated with infrared sauna blanket had 51 to 75 percent improvement of the skin complexion and texture.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Machine Maintenance
The infrared sauna blanket machine requires minimal cleaning. Disinfect the blanket if someone is also using it. Begin by opening the Velcro fastener located along the sides of the blanket. Open up the sauna blanket and spray with disinfectant or 75 percent isopropyl alcohol. You can also use wet wipe, paper towel, or soft cloth to wipe the dirt away. Fold up the blanket before storing.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Consumables/Expenses
The price of an infrared sauna blanket varies depending on the brand, manufacturer, and added features. It could range from $120 to $800. The average price ranges from $150 to $500.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Training
If you operate a sauna, you need to get a training or crash course on the proper way of using infrared sauna blanket equipment. This is to give you firsthand information and experience in handling your client’s health condition and know the science behind infrared treatment, and how it can deliver health benefits to the human body.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket Consent Form
A consent form is required for clients who undergo infrared sauna blanket treatment in a sauna. If you do it at home, consent form is not required. You confirm that you understand and agree to the information given, including the protocol and you confirm that you are not suffering from any of the health issues that prohibits you from using the blanket, and that you understand that the treatment is not a replacement for medication and medical care, and you take full responsibility for your overall health. You also agree that expenses incurred during the treatment are not refundable, insurable or credit the amount, and that anyone is not held liable in the use of the infrared sauna equipment.
Benefits Of Infrared Sauna Blanket Machine For Your Spa Business
The infrared sauna blanket machine is an advantage for your spa business as the treatment is becoming popular today due to its good results in the body, especially in providing pain relief, detoxification, stress relief, and relaxing effect on the client’s body. Customers will flock to your sauna if you offer this treatment at a reasonable price per session.
- Treatments You Can Perform With Infrared Sauna Blanket Machine
With the equipment, you can enjoy using it for as long as you want in the comfort of your home, especially during a pandemic. It improves blood circulation by sweating out with the same effect when you engage in an exercise routine. Sweating results to weight loss and detoxification while the soreness in your joints and muscles is relieved, making you relaxed and happy.
- Instagram Hashtags for Infrared Sauna Blanket Procedure
#infraredsaunablanket #infraredsauna #sauna #wellness #detox #fitness #weightloss #health #selfcare #infrared #spa #massage #healthylifestyle #recovery #sweat #beauty #relax #saunatime #hotcore #saunalife #infraredtherapy #painrelief #healthandwellness #saunas #massagetherapy #sweatitout #musclerecovery
- Combining Infrared Sauna Blanket with Other Technologies:
There is nothing wrong if you combine infrared sauna blanket with other technologies. The effect is stronger than using the blanket alone. There are many technologies that you can combine with the blankets like cavitation and vacuum massage.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket with Cavitation
The combination of the two treatment methods yields fast and long-lasting results. Weight loss is the main goal of this combination alongside with other benefits from the infrared treatment.
- Infrared Sauna Blanket with Vacuum Massage
Both treatment methods if combined helps rejuvenate the skin by allowing the skin to lift through suction while the infrared method delivers many health benefits like pain relief, stress relief, blood circulation, weight loss, and many more.
Check out our blog