Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser allows you to perform safe and successful dermatology, aesthetic and gynecological procedures. Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser is created to perform tissue ablation, excision, vaporization and incision of soft tissue. The Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser treatment resurfaces a targeted portion of the skin while leaving surrounding areas intact. This treatment method results in a skin tightening affect, improvement of microcirculation, new cell genesis, skin and mucus rebuilding.
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser has 7 different built-in laser focus shapes available, all adjustable in size, to provide a custom treatment based upon your client’s needs.
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser System offers 3 different scanning methods to reduce the risk of hyperpigmentation, safety is key.
5 replaceable applicators comes in set to allow multiple treatments to be performed.
- You can select any function or adjust any parameter by simply navigating the wide and colorful touchscreen
- 2-Year Warranty
- Free One-on-one training with licenced electrologist
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser is ideal for:
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Resurfacing
- Scar Remodeling
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Reduction of Skin Tags & Benign Skin Lesions
- Correcting Skin Imperfections
- Constricting Pores
- Women's Health Treatment
- Variable applicators for precision treatments
- Targeted and efficient procedures
- Adjustable treatment patterns
- Safe and effective treatment for all areas, including delicate
- Multifaceted high demand treatments
- Fast return on your investments
Patients can return to their daily routine with little downtime, if any at all. Dramatic reduction of the post traumatic and post acne scars after single treatment. Impressive improvement of collagen production for visually youthful, healthy glow in the skin. Safe and successful reduction of age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser Round Applicator for Facial and Body Fractional Skin Tightening and Resurfacing CarbonFrax CO2 Resurf™ Square Applicator for Fractional Tightening and Resurfacing for Intimate Areas
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser Applicators: 50mm for Surgical Treatments CarbonFrax CO2 COFocus™ Applicators: 100mm for Surgical Treatments
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser Applicator for Vaginal tightening treatments with 360 Degree Rotating
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser laser performs safe and effective non-ablative fractional procedure for deep skin resurfacing. The treatment method is based on the controlled and gentle removing of the epidermis along with particular portions of the dermis skin layer. The power of laser heats and carefully damages the skin to trigger neocollagenesis. As a result skin becomes tighter and smoother. During the heating the surrounding skin stays intact, so the wounds heal quickly allowing the patient to recover rapidly.
Drammatic Results with Quick and Comfortable Treatment CarbonFrax™ CO2 allows to perform precision treatments responding to high demand on the aesthetic market The recovery is minimized due to low-traumatic tehnique of the treatment Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser with adjusteble setting and applicators deeply penetrates the skin to produce safe and lasting results.
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser™ - Womens Health Mode:
CarbonFrax™ CO2 uses a specific articulate functional arm probe with automatic 360° rotation technology. Using this applicator for intimate vaginal treatment, operator can create a controlled depth of gentle warmth up to 70°C of the vaginal mucus layer.
This treatment will stimulate:
- introvaginal tightening
- collagen contraction,
- rejuvenation and restructuring,
- mucosa microcirculation improvement,
- increased cell secretion
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser™ Mode:
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser™ resurfacing is based on the selective skin heating leaving surrounding areas intact. The laser uses wavelength of 10600 nm and adjustable fractional patterns. The CarbonFrax™ CO2 laser creates controlled fractional microscopic thermal wounds on the skin to stimulate skin resurface.
Results of treatment:
- Improvement of collagen synthesis
- Skin tightening
- Reduction of age spots
- Reduction of fine lines, acne scars,
- Improvement of appearance of stretch marks vulva rejuvenation.
- The safe fractional patterns allow the surrounding intact tissue to improve microcirculation and cell genesis, to stimulate acceleration of the healing process, so skin is rejuvenating faster.
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser™ Surgical Mode:
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser laser is successfully used in various surgical treatments. It is safe because of its limited depth of penetration and minimal lateral thermal damage. This feature allows to CarbonFrax CO2 COFocus™ in treatment of delicate areas. Adjustable parameters allow to perform controlled depth of 50mm and 100mm of penetration suitable for particular treatment.
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser laser was created to produce substantial age-defying results. Each treatment targets wrinkles, uneven skin tone, poor skin elasticity, fine lines, photodamage, scarring, skin tags, and even vaginal tightening making this the ultimate skin perfecting device.
Adonyss CarbonFrax CO2 Fractional Laser gives physicians complete control of each treatment. For example, thermal control is sustained through pulse duration and the mode in which energy is transported. This multifaceted device is designed for precision treatments to avoid unwarranted tissue damage.
- Output power: 50W
- Wavelength: 10600 nm
- Scan pattern: Square, rectangle, round, triangle, oval, 6-diamond shapes, line or customized graphics
- Scan pattern size: 0.1 x 0.1mm – 20 x 20mm
- Scan mode: Free scan/ sequence scan/ maximum distance scan
- Spot size: 0.01 – 0.07mm
- Pulse duration: 0.1 – 2.6 ms adjustable
- Spot distance: 0.1 – 2.6 ms adjustable
- Pulse energy: 1 – 100 mJ
- Interval Between scanning: 0 – 6s
- Condenser Focus: F = 50mm
- Beam Divergence Angle: 0.3 mrad
- Aiming Beam: 635 nm
- Infrared Ray
- Beam Transport Device: 7 articular optical arm
- Dimension of Machine: 17"*x 22" x 46"
- Dimension of Package: 13" x 34" x 40" & 5" x 13" x 16"
- N.W. 104 lb
- G.W. 159 lb & 9 lb
- Packing: Aluminum Alloy Case
- Voltage: 110V