Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
Microcurrent machine Zemits Biolift
- Available In Showroom
Free Delivery For Select Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Zemits - European Technologies that revolutionize the idea of Esthetic Equipment.
Microcurrent Machine Zemits Biolift is an incredible device for any kind of microcurrent treatment. This equipment allows you to succeed in:
- Lifting and tightening treatments for face, neck, decollete, abdomen, hips, and buttocks;
- Rejuvenation treatments;
- Treatments for reducing eye wrinkles and dark circles around eyes;
- Treatments for improving skin elasticity and skin color;
- Treatments for oily skin with loose pores.
What is Microcurrent?
Microcurrent is a low-level current that acts like the currents naturally present in the body. It is often used on patients who would like to tighten or loosen certain regions with muscles and provide anti-aging effects. Microcurrent Therapy is a clinically tested anti-aging treatment used for facial contouring, toning, and firming of aging skin. It is sub-sensory and very soothing for patients in addition to being a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance comfortably. Results can be so dramatic that microcurrent is often referred to as the 5 minute face lift.
What are the benefits of Microcurrent?
- Tone muscles and reduce wrinkles;
- Stimulates tightening of the facial muscles;
- Reduces localized pain;
- Rejuvenates the face;
- Speeds up healing processes;
- Stimulates power energy points on the face;
- Increases ATP production which is used by the body as energy;
- Increases collagen and elastin;
- Pumps energy into facial muscles;
- Help lymphatic drainage;
- Lifts facial appearance;
- Improves muscle tone;
- Reduces inflammation;
- Stimulates healthy cell metabolism;
- Relieves pain in muscles, tendons, wounds, and other injuries;
- Improves circulation within neuromuscular system;
- Reduces tightness in muscles and increases locomotion.
How does Microcurrent work?
Microcurrent works by sending electrical impulses through the muscles. It can be used in one of two ways: to relax muscles (such as with wrinkles) or to tighten muscles (in case of sagging). ATP in the body is increased which energizes muscles and creates a more lifted look as a result. This increase in ATP triggers the production of elastin and collagen which assists in skin repair as well. Microcurrent always uses a pair of electrodes (one negative and one positive) to keep currents localized and circuits closed for optimal results.
What products are needed for Microcurrent?
Liquid that conducts electricity- Water based gel (oil-free so it does not block the impulses).
Handpieces and accessories:
- Control panel;
- 3 pairs of handpieces:
- Discs - for body;
- Balls - for face and neck;
- Sticks - for around eyes;
- Microcurrent gloves for entire face and body.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly.
- Apply conductive gel to the area that will be treated.
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure.
- Provide microcurrent massage on the treated area using probes. Move probes either toward or away from each other depending on desired results (away to loosen muscle and toward to tighten) Be consistent with each side of the face and neck with performing identical movements to both sides. For best results, every stroke or movement should be repeated at least 3 times with increasing intensity each time. However, not every client will be able to tolerate increased intensity so it may take several visits to the skin while very gradually increasing intensity in order to be effective and safe. Be sure to always prioritize your patient’s comfort.
- Clean the skin again with conductive gel.
- Apply soothing/moisturizing mask and SPF cream.
What procedures can be provided?
Microcurrent skin tightening for body, face, neck, and décolleté.
What areas can be treated by this machine?
- Legs and buttocks;
- Stomach and back;
- Around eyes and entire face;
- Essentially all areas except breasts and thyroid glands (neck).
What are the results of treatment?
- Improvement of skin elasticity;
- General facial tightening and brightening;
- Lifting of eyebrows;
- Diminishing of sagging along the jawline;
- Visual improvement of stretch marks and edema;
- Defined facial contour;
- Lifted corners of mouth;
- Increased collagen;
- Nicer muscle tone;
- Better circulation;
- Relief of pain in muscles;
- Cleaner facial appearance;
- Healthier cell processes;
- More energy in the treated area for easier movement and elasticity. ;
- Can be combined with other treatment methods like hydrodermabrasion or microdermabrasion for enhanced results.
Benefits of equipment:
- Powerful microcurrent treatment;
- Convenient and easy-to-operate control panel;
- Portable size- easy to transport;
- Free training availability;
- Easily adjustable intensity;
- Reliable gloves and adjustable handpieces for maximized comfort;
- Multitude of thin probes to ensure treatment success in specifically targeted muscles.
Who can offer this treatment?
Only licensed professionals and estheticians may perform this treatment. Please check your state laws as this may vary by region.
The price range of treatment
The price of one microcurrent treatment averages at about $100.
Profitability. Return on your investment
Due to the minimum cost of treatment ($100) and mimimum number of sessions required per client (5 times per client), only 3 clients are needed to provide you a return on your investment!
Technical features of Microcurrent machine Zemits Biolift 05:
- Transformer Voltage: 15 V;
- Current output force: 0-50 mA;
- Input frequency: 60 Hz;
- Input power: 15 Watts;
- FDA Registered;
- Lifetime Client Support;
- Warranty: 2 years.
Package Dimensions: 15.4” H x 15” L x 11” D.
N.WT 9 lbs.
Training and User
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best reccomendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here, because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageMicrocurrent machine Zemits Biolift$ 950.00
Please, leave us your feedback