Nue Skin 500 Standard
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Nue Skin 500 Standard gives you an easy way to use crystals as well as our signature 100% organic grains for specific skin concerns. Being able to use organic grains with your microdermabrasion machines gives you the ability to polish the skin, to minimize pigmentation marks, reduce the appearance of deep furrowed wrinkles, and smooth the appearance of pitted scarring. It is as easy as 1, 2, and 3, with switching from left to right or right to left to control the use of crystals and organic grains.
This unique machine has classic lines and simplicity.
Professional Advantages of Nue Skin 500 Standard:
- No Down Time - "Lunch Time Facial"
- Immediate Results
- Suitable for Most Skin Types and Skin Colors
- Minimal Risks and Side Effects
Professional Beneﬁts of Nue Skin 500 Standard:
- Retextures Skin Surface
- Indirectly Stimulates and Enhances Collagen
- Stimulates Cell Regeneration / Mitosis
- Enhances Micmcirculation with Lymph and Blood
Areas of Application:
- Face, Neck and Chest
- Shoulders and Back
- Hands and Arms
- Elbows and Knees
Supplies included with Nue Skin 500 Standard Microdermabrasion Purchase:
- (1) Red - Single Port Microdermabrasion Hand Piece
- (1) Blue - Four Port Microdermabrasion Hand Piece
- (1) Yellow - Single Port Microdermabrasion Hand Piece
- (1 pckg. of 10) Grey Foam Filters ~1OO treatments
- (1 pckg. of 50) Disposable Tips ~50 treatments
- (3) Blue LT Filters (small) ~45-60 treatments approx
- (2) 3.5 lbs. Aluminum Oxide Crystals ~32-36 treatments approx
- (2) 1 Qt. Organic Grains ~30-32 treatments approx
- (2) Additional Canisters
- (1) Compressed Air Canister
- (1 pckg. of 50) Microdermabrasion Facial rackcards
- (1) Operating Manua|(s) and Trouble Shooting Guides
- (1) Maintenance Kit
Product dimensions: 14"H x 16"L x 16"D.
N. WT - approximate 38-40 lbs.
One Year Warranty.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.Nue Skin 500 Standard
Sorry, this product currently unavailable. Please contact us for availability dates and options.