Maderotherapy, also known as Wood Therapy, is a professional set of tools used for holistic body massage treatments. The Oomnex Belagiwood maderotherapy wood set is aimed to increase blood and lymphatic circulation, in turn helping to combat cellulite while improving the tone of the skin.
Maderotherapy (madero – wood) is a completely natural and highly effective technique that stimulates the lymphatic drainage which consequently helps eliminate cellulite. Aside from being a safe and effective treatment to reduce cellulite, the therapy is completely holistic as it does not introduce any electrical current to the body meaning the contraindications list is small and potential to expand clientele is huge.
Oomnex BelagiWood wood massage therapy:
- Provides natural anti-cellulite treatment.
- Contributes to the wellbeing and relaxation of the whole body.
- Provides a deeper form of massage that helps to improve the balance of energy, releases stress, and relieves muscles and joints from pain.
- Is made of 100% natural wood.
- Has exceptional quality and strength of wood to ensure long-lasting use.
- Is suitable for salon and home use.
- Is perfect for finishing with lymphatic drainage after cavitation, laser lipo, cryo lipolysis and more.
The mechanical action achieved by using the smooth ridges of the wooden tools activates the lymphatic circulation to eliminate toxins. This effective and comfortable treatment helps to break up cellulite-causing fascia to smooth out the skin and improve overall tone. This therapy can be used as a stand alone lymphatic drainage therapy, but also works excellently in conjunction with most all body sculpting treatments.
Best products to combine Wood Therapy with:
Classical Wooden Maderotherapy Anti-Cellulite Massage Roller with Handle – 40cm
- The wooden massage roller has 9 ridged, spinning rollers on a convenient handle. Each roller has ridges that help to create more pressure and stimulation on the skin during the treatment.
- Easy to hold and can be used as a warm up treatment for large body areas such as the thighs, buttocks, lower back, and abdomen.
- Precise anticellulite treatment for sensitive skin (less painful than regular wooden rollers)
- Massage aids stimulate acupuncture points.
Anti Cellulite Massager with Handle – Cubed Wooden Roller
- Cube Roller – This wooden tool is perfect to target the hips, waist, stomach, legs, buttocks and hands. It also helps to reduce local fat, along with cellulite-dense areas of the skin.
Wooden Anti Cellulite Massage Spatula 33 x 16 cm
- The spatula is used specifically to drain lymph fluid and facilitate the reconstruction of mobilized toxins and fats. This helps to tighten the skin and eliminates excess fat through the lymphatic system. It is always recommended to use this massager with massage oil.
- Perfect for precise or targeted lymphatic drainage
Wooden massage cup ⌀ 9cm
- This wooden cup helps to combat unpleasant or unwanted fat deposits while removing the look of “orange peel” or cellulite in the skin. The wooden cup also helps improve blood circulation, shape muscles all while smoothing the skin.