Extreme Support to Treat Acne, Wrinkles and Pigmented Skin.
Mandelic Acid is an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that is found naturally in bitter almonds. Mandelic acid has a much larger molecular structure which causes significantly less irritation.
Mandelic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA
- Mandelic acid is the best choice of AHA for sensitive skin due to it’s mild nature and less irritation.
- Effectively treats wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mandelic acid works to remove dead skin off the surface of the skin to reveal youthful, more hydrated of a complexion. It also helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Boost collagen production for firmer skin.
- Mandelic acid has been shown to reduce as much as 50% of melasma in 4 weeks. Very effective in treating pigmentation and uneven tone.
- Mandelic acid has powerful antibacterial properties making it an excellent property in reducing acne and regulating sebum production.It’s been shown to be very beneficial for even those with cystic acne.
- Azelaic acid helps speed up cell turnover, minimizing the formation of acne and blackheads.
- It helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne and rosacea.
- Builds protein in the skin to lock in moisture and protect against environmental radicals.
- Niacinamide helps the skin to construct a lipid barrier of ceramide. This is great for all skin types, but especially for mature skin or those with eczema.
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores while keeping the skin smooth and moisturized.
- Niacinamide can also help regulate oil production of the sebaceous glands to prevent the skin from overproducing oils.
- Protects against sun damage.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- It chemically exfoliates and improves skin texture
- Lactic acid helps improve the skin's overall natural moisture.
- Improves different signs of aging.
- It stimulates the production of collagen and firms the skin.
- Sodium PCA is the sodium found in pyroglutamic acid. PCA is a natural moisturizing factor found in the skin which maintains a healthy epidermis.
- Sodium PDA is non-irritating on both the eyes and skin.