Zemits FirmingGenius Collagen Boosting Peptide Gel
The one and only Peptide Conductive gel created for the most advanced facial and body treatments:
1. Microcurrent Facial and Body Lifting
2. Cryo Slimming and Toning Facial and Body Treatments
3. Ultrasound Facial and Body Treatments
4. Cavitation Body Slimming
5. EMS Body Sculpting
6. LipoLaser Slimming
The Zemits Firming Genius is a powerful combination of conductive and skin rejuvenative properties. The natural active ingredients make this gel a “Must Have” in every treatment room, as it is suitable for a majority of the most popular treatments and also has incredible collagen boosting features.
The Zemits Firming Genius gel is hypoallergenic, non irritating and non greasy.
It is a lightweight silky gel that deeply hydrates the skin, conducts the treatment energy and protects skin against dehydration.
Alpha Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5
This synthetic peptide has several positive effects for the skin including calming, hydrating, soothing, and firming properties. Alpha Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 has been shown to drastically reduce undereye puffiness caused by fluid accumulation. This peptide also hinders a process called glycation which in turn causes wrinkles and loss of tightness to develop. Ultimately, Alpha Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 helps to maintain a smooth texture to the skin with a wonderful, youthful look.
- Protects and repairs against UVB damage
- Keeps the skin smooth and plumped
- Maintains and supports barrier function of the skin
- Aids in skin regeneration
- Enhances active ingredient delivery
- Heals and repairs the skin
- Encourages water-retention to plump and hydrate the skin
- An All-Natural Hydrating Agent
- Moisturizes the skin
- Repairs the effects of aging and sun exposure
- No injections needed - ever
- Imitates our body's naturally produced hyaluronic acid, making it safe for most all skin types
- Builds proteins in the skin to protect against environmental radicals
- Promotes ceramide production to help retain moisture, making it beneficial for all skin types
- Repairs effects of eczema and aging
- Protects against harmful UVB rays
- Helps treat hyperpigmentation
- Increases collagen production.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
This amino acid is most commonly used for anti-aging skin care due to how effectively it improves skin elasticity, collagen production, and skin regeneration and reparation.
Use as a conductive gel for professional services such as:
- Ultrasound Facial and Body Treatments
- Microcurrent Facial and Body Skin Toning
- Cryo Slimming and Skin Firming
- RF Skin Tightening
- Cavitation Body Slimming
- EMS Body Sculpting
- LipoLaser Slimming