Zemits FreshPeel Exfoliating Face and Body Scrub to Illuminate Dry and Dull Skin
A plant-based refreshing body scrub created for luxurious spa services.
This professional grade scrub allows you to gently remove dry dead skin cells from the body before treatments such as:
1. Manual body massage
2. Vacuum Cupping slimming treatment
4. Vacuum roller anti-cellulite treatment
5. Cavitation therapy
6. Cryo body slimming and toning
7. RF skin tightening
Zemits FreshPeel was created with the vision in mind to transform your treatments into a wellness routine and achieve great results while creating an unforgettable experience during your services.
The natural body scrub helps to restore skin’s natural glow with a refreshing blend of Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, and Cucumber Extract. Clean and simple formula for amazing results.
Why it works
Over time, our skin can start to look dull, dry, and scaly after dead skin cells have built up on the surface of our body. These dead cells create a dry “shield” on the surface of the skin that blocks the energy of the treatment (either vacuum, ultrasound, or electrical current).
By removing the dry cells layer prior to any body treatment, you can achieve a much better response from the skin, deeper energy penetration and as a result - greater results and loyal clients. This delightful treatment step will also differ your services from competitors by offering your clients better overall service.
This natural-based scrub gently exfoliates the skin to reveal smoother, brighter, and more illuminated skin.
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber Extract, Vegetable Glycerin
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil:
- A full-feature oil that deeply hydrates the skin, improves firmness, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Jojoba's antibacterial properties work to cleanse and unclog pores on the back and decollete, reducing the appearance and recurrence of blemishes and inflammation.
- Creates a more fresh-looking skin through deep hydration.
- High concentrations of Vitamin A and E deeply nourish and plump skin for a more radiant and glowing complexion.
- Refreshes skin for a glowy, hydrated look.
- Improves texture, fades darks spots, and overall evens tone.
- Reduces acne and scarring.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Fights skin-aging with the Vitamin C and E that can be found in Aloe Vera. The abundant beta-carotene found in Aloe Vera gel has incredible anti-aging effects. It will also help eliminate skin blemishes and improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to increase the production of collagen in the body and improves skin elasticity.
- Contains antioxidants which aid with swelling, redness and irritation.
- Helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
Apply and gently massage into skin. Rinse and dry skin. Use as an exfoliation step before body massage; or as a regular exfoliation every other day.
Apply over clean skin before body treatments such as:
- Vacuum Cupping
- Vacuum Roller Massage
- Cryo Slimming
- RF Body Contouring