- Manual body massage
- Vacuum Cupping slimming treatment
- Vacuum roller anti-cellulite treatment
- Cavitation therapy
- Cryo body slimming and toning
- RF skin tightening
Why it works
- A full-feature oil that deeply hydrates the skin, improves firmness, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Jojoba's antibacterial properties work to cleanse and unclog pores on the back and decollete, reducing the appearance and recurrence of blemishes and inflammation.
- Creates a more fresh-looking skin through deep hydration.
- High concentrations of Vitamin A and E deeply nourish and plump skin for a more radiant and glowing complexion.
- Refreshes skin for a glowy, hydrated look.
- Improves texture, fades darks spots, and overall evens tone.
- Reduces acne and scarring.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Fights skin-aging with the Vitamin C and E that can be found in Aloe Vera. The abundant beta-carotene found in Aloe Vera gel has incredible anti-aging effects. It will also help eliminate skin blemishes and improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to increase the production of collagen in the body and improves skin elasticity.
- Contains antioxidants which aid with swelling, redness and irritation.
- Helps to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Vacuum Cupping
- Vacuum Roller Massage
- Cryo Slimming
- RF Body Contouring
Financing Programs - More opportunities for your business
Interest-Free Financing and Flexible Payment Options. No credit, no problem!Financing Programs Learn More
Advanced Training Program
A-Esthetic offers the most advanced and comprehensive complimentary Advanced Online Training Course with every purchase of Zemits and Oomnex equipment..Training Program Learn More
Our clients Worldwide
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming