The Zemits InstaRevival is a professional Hydrating mask created to achieve greater results for facial spa services and spa-like facials at home.
The Zemits Insta Revival has a “jelly-like” consistency and can be used for:
1. Microcurrent facials
2. RF Skin Tightening
3. Ultrasound Facials
4. Cryo Facial
5. Hot Therapy
6. Galvanic Therapy
Phospholipids, Amino Acids: Proline, Alanine, Lysine, Panthenol -Vitamin B, Sodium Lactate
- Phospholipids provide a protective barrier for the skin which hydrates it deeply and enables skin repair.
- Phospholipids allow for water retention and are important in maintaining skin hydration.
- Phospholipids imitate the skin’s natural lipids to hold any product on the skin and deliver the active ingredients deeply into the skin.
- Hydrating ingredients are more easily absorbed with the help of Phospholipids.
Amino Acids: Proline, Alanine, Lysine
- Proline minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Alanine assists in repairing visible skin damage.
- Lysine firms the skin.
- Amino acids help to keep the skin hydrated while reducing texture and improving the overall health and appearance of the skin.
- Amino acids are naturally found in our skin and work as the key agent that allows our skin to stay healthy and hydrated.
- The amino acids in InstaRevival help maintain the skin’s smoothness and hydration.
- Amino acids help combat against environmental free radicals which cause signs of aging.
Panthenol - Vitamin B
- The non-irritant form of Vitamin B is known as Panthenol and is typically found in plants. Panthenol is absorbed into the lower skin layers and turns into pantothenic acid which adds essential moisture to the skin while causing a beautiful plumping effect.
- Panthenol counteracts bacteria found on the surface of the skin and helps to keep it smooth by maintaining moisture balance.
- Reduces inflammation, calms irritation and promotes cell renewal.
- Sodium Lactate helps maintain skin hydration levels to reveal smooth, glowing skin.
- It promotes water retention to avoid dehydrated, flaky skin while nourishing and refining the skin.
- Sodium Lactate also works as a balancing agent in pH levels to keep overall healthy skin.
- Brightens the skin complexion with a healthy, hydrated glow