Choose video language
We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
Zemits NobleLaze Hair Removal Laser
What is the Zemits NobleLaze Diode Laser?
Zemits NobleLaze is a durable diode laser with wavelength of 808 nm and adjustable professional settings for targeted treatments.
During the Zemits NobleLaze hair removal treatment, light passes through the skin and is absorbed by melanin in the hair shaft. This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for hair regrowth.
Zemits Laser Technology allows for quick and painless hair removal treatments for all skin types and all areas on the face and body .
Fast fluid motions allows to treat larger skin areas in less time.
Zemits NobleLaze destroys hair follicles without pain. Its sapphire cooling system controls temperature for safely monitored treatment capability. As a result, system can penetrate the root of the follicle and strip the surrounding stem cells without causing any pain. Therefore, after their treatments, patients achieve painless permanent hair reduction on any type of skin.
Built-in smart protocols allows easy use by all your qualified personnel.
Why would Zemits NobleLaze Diode Laser help in my practice?
If you run a successful spa business and are eligible to offer laser treatments in your facility, diode laser would be a great investment to boost your clientele.
Laser hair removal is one of the most popular laser aesthetic services in the industry.
The process of laser treatment is very fast and easy. Zemits advanced laser has pre-set modes allowing you to perform treatments with no difficulties, and the extra cooling of the tip allows for a virtually pain-free experience to your clients.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Painless and comfortable treatments
- Operator can apply 10 pulses-per-second in 1 fluid motion
- Compact applicator allows flow and precision
- Professional secured system perfectly suited for doctors offices and medical spas
- Low investment costs, and no disposables required for treatment
- A comprehensive design ensuring a user-friendly experience
- Long Lasting Lifetime of the applicator lamp – up to 20 mln shots
- Powerful Water Cooling System
- Simple operating system, wide and colorful touchscreen
- Free training with a licenced electrologist
The handpiece has a carefully designed, lightweight build allowing for maximum control and a precise treatment. Advanced cooling technology works to maintain a consistent temperature which prolongs the lifespan of the handpiece.
The handpiece has a lightweight design allowing for maximum control and precise treatment.
1 wavelength of 808 nm - the ideal standard recognized worldwide and considered the most effective wavelength for permanent hair reduction.
Zemits NobleLaze handpiece has a smooth treatment surface area of 10x10 mm - applicable for any skin area.
The handpiece has a comfortable cone shape that makes it is easy to sanitize.
An extra cold chilled sapphire tip enables pain-free treatments with no need for an extra cooling device or separate cooling handpiece.
Laser lifespan: 20 million shots.
- Light Source: Diode Array with collimator Lens,
- Power: 600W
- Modes: Single Pulse
- Wavelength: 808nm
- Output Energy: Up to 70/сm2
- Pwr Requirement: 110V 60 Hz or 230V 5OHz
- Rated Power: 1500VA
- Temperature: 20°C—25°C:
- Relative humidity: <70%
- Pressure: 860—1060 hpa
- Sсreen: 10.4 inch true color touch screen LCD
- Window Spot Size:12 x 10mm = 1,2 сm2
- Pulse Repetition :Up to 20 pulses per second
- Tip Cooling: Sapphire Peltier contact cooling
- System Cooling: Compressor closed circuit water chiller with integrated heat exchanger. Inner distilled
- water circulation cooling system & air cooling (maximum water pressure:0.3MPa)
- Dimensions: 235 x 173 x 430
- Laser Class:Class 4 Laser Product
- Weight: 132 Ibs
Training and users manuals
In addition to basic user manuals, we will send you treatment protocols and recommendations to enhance your experience with our equipment because we are committing to helping you succeed! We also have licensed estheticians on site for one-on-one training both in-person and over video chat.There is no hassle with getting comfortable with your equipment and learning how to maximize your profits!