- Safe for all skin types
- Combines perfectly with body oils
- Improves skin’s water retention
- Anti-inflammatory and effective for acneic skin
- 8 Essential oils to soothe and soften skin
It can be used for gliding massage motions, as well as the final moisturizing step after body treatments, such as:
- Manual body massage
- Vacuum Cupping slimming treatment
- Vacuum roller anti-cellulite treatment
- Cavitation therapy
- Cryo body slimming and toning
- RF skin tightening
- Visibly hydrates the skin with Vitamin E. Also improves skin elasticity, bringing glow and tightness back to the skin.
- Helps create a natural layer of oil to avoid drying out and help the skin retain water.
- Tannins are powerful antioxidants found in Hazelnut oil. This helps to remove bacteria while cleansing and refining the pores.
- An All-Natural Hydrating Agent
- Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium found within hyaluronic acid. It’s seen in larger amounts in the dermis of younger skin and decreases with age which causes skin to look older. Hyaluronic acid works to bring volume back to the skin by holding water; this way even though you age, your skin doesn’t have to.
- Sodium hyaluronate is an excellent moisturizer for most all skin types.
- It restores hyaluronic acid that is lost due to sun exposure and aging overtime.
- A safe and effective moisturizer that is excellent for water retention and keeping the skin hydrated.
- No injections ever required as Sodium hyaluronate has moisturizing benefits that only need to be applied topically.
- It imitates the body’s naturally produced hyaluronic acid and is safe for most all skin types.
- Refreshes skin for a glowy, hydrated look.
- Improves texture, fades darks spots, and overall evens tone.
- Reduces acne and scarring.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Fights skin-aging with the Vitamin C and E that can be found in Aloe Vera. The abundant beta-carotene found in Aloe Vera gel has incredible anti-aging effects. It will also help eliminate skin blemishes and improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to increase the production of collagen in the body and improves skin elasticity.
- Helps restore several kinds of skin damage such as sun damage, scars, and reduces the appearance of acne scarring and pigmentation.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that removes environmental free radicals to prevent damage to the skin.
- Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract
- Green tea extract is a powerful ingredient for anti-aging. Inflammation combined with environmental free radicals all cause aging, but Green Tea Extract is a great anti-inflammatory, sun protection, and antioxidant.
- Protects the skin from harmful UV sun damage.
- The polyphenol in green tea combines perfectly with sunscreen for added protection.
- Green tea extract promotes cell turnover and reduces wrinkles by boosting collagen production.
- Vacuum Cupping
- Vacuum Roller Massage
- Cryo Slimming
- RF Body Contouring
Financing Programs - More opportunities for your business
Interest-Free Financing and Flexible Payment Options. No credit, no problem!Financing Programs Learn More
Advanced Training Program
A-Esthetic offers the most advanced and comprehensive complimentary Advanced Online Training Course with every purchase of Zemits and Oomnex equipment..Training Program Learn More
Our clients Worldwide
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming