ZEMITS Demeter 3D Lymph Drainage Presso Machine
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
3D Lymph Drainage Presso Machine Zemits Demeter is a cosmetic device designed for professional work in a beauty salon or facial room.
Benefits of 3D Lymph Drainage Presso Machine Zemits Demeter:
- Maximum complete set, based on the newest technologies
- 48 channels provide the maximum effect of lymphatic drainage and pressotherapy
- The effect of the pressotherapy is noticeable immediately after the first session
- Modern fancy design
- User-friendly operating menu
- Very Powerful Air Pressing Intensity- 20 to 200 mmHg
- Advanced settings for specific treatment
- 6 modes for professional use
- Quiet and reliable compressor allows you to conduct procedures up to 18 hours a day
- High boots with fixation on the belt
- Jacket with long sleeves and fixation on the chest
- Automatic identification of applicators
- Automatic emptying of a suit after treatment
- Electronic pressure control system
- 2 year warranty
Technical features of 3D Lymph Drainage Presso Machine Zemits Demeter:
- Air Pressing Intensity: 20 to 200 mmHg
- 48-channel suit
- 6 modes for professional use
Dimensions of the unit: 43,7"H x 1.6"L x 16.9"W.
Pressotherapy is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body's natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue help to slim and redefine the legs, stomach, and arms, while enhancing skin tone.
- Recommended for the treatment of cellulite
- Slimming and detoxifying
- A safe alternative to liposuction
- Body shaping and defining
- Relieves pain and swelling, and provides immediate comfort
- Redefines the legs, stomach, and arms, while enhancing skin tone
How does Pressotherapy Work?
Pressotherapy is a computer controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps. The device has five separate chambers, which are positioned around the limbs. These focus on moving stimulating venous and lymph flow, starting from the ankles and moving to the upper thighs. Designed to increase blood circulation and lymph flow, Pressotherapy enhances extra-cellular fluid clearance, reduces bloating, swelling, and edema, alleviates leg fatigue, and improves oxygen flow throughout the entire body.
Pressotherapy can be used in conjunction with seaweed wraps to detoxify, firm, tone, improve circulation, and increase lymphatic drainage. This is a great, relaxing alternative to liposuction, which can be coupled with vacuum therapy treatments for exceptional results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: What is pressotherapy?
Answer: Pressotherapy is a compression system that effectively stimulates venous and lymphatic flow while simultaneously getting rid of excess bodily fluids.
Question: How does this technology operate?
Answer: A computer-controlled pump inflates individual sections of the multi-chambered garment, the parts of which are positioned around the limbs. The pump inflates each chamber of the garment individually. Once a chamber has been inflated, its pneumatic circuit closes. This enables the pump to maintain the preset level and avoid the balancing of pressure with the other chambers. When one chamber is inflated, this causes an increase in pressure of the previously inflated chamber, creating an Automatic Double Pressure Gradient.
Question: What does pressotherapy achieve?
- Detoxifies the body through the lymphatic system
- Complements other fat reducing or body contouring treatments
- Alleviates symptoms associated with lymphedema, surgery, or congenital conditions
- Reduces discomfort, fatigue, or fluid retention
Question: What contraindications does this treatment have?
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Any instance where increase venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Presence of any severe pain or numbness
- Cardiac Heart Failure (CHF)
Question: How often should pressotherapy be used?
Answer: For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments (8-15), depending on the client's goals. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve optimal visible results.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.ZEMITS Demeter 3D Lymph Drainage Presso Machine
Sorry, this product currently unavailable. Please contact us for availability dates and options.