Crystal And Diamond Dermabrasion Versalis Peel
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Crystal And Diamond Dermabrasion Versalis Peel is a new, powerful and affordable device that offers the versatility of an abrasion either with diamond tips or with the highly pure corundum crystals, which can be precisely executed thanks to our unique Turbo Flow Projection System. The Turbo Flow System propels the tips onto the skin, safely and evenly, while keeping a circular, vortex-like motion. This offers a constant linear and rotational velocity, without causing any discomfort or irritation of the skin.
Key features of Crystal And Diamond Dermabrasion Versalis Peel:
- Turbo Flow Projection System
- Treatment selection
- Screen feature adjustments
- Training videos
- Uses pharmaceutical grade corundum crystals, with high purity (99.24%) and uniform granulometry (120μ)
- Disposable canister easy to replace (400 g)
- 2 sizes of disposable tips for corundum microdermabrasion that are hygienic and safe
- 2 HEPA filters + 2 internal filters
- Anti-static hoses to prevent blockages and malfunctions
- Soundproof casing
- Diamond Tip System can be adapted to the device to optimize and expand treatment options
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion treatments accurately target the stratum comeum, the topmost layer of the epidermis where layers of dead skin cells lie on top of maturing ones.
The epidermis also harbors fine wrinkles and other minor skin imperfections.
Microdermabrasion treatments eliminate or disintegrate the stratum corneum. They enhance its restoration capabilities with new and healthy skin cells thus improving skin texture and looks as well as increasing the effectiveness of creams and lotions that find their way more easily down to the lower layers of the skin.
Most microdermabrasion devices work today with a basic technology that uses a jet effect combined to a vacuum action which creates a dynamic flow similar to a Venturi effect, developed and named after the Italian physicist Giovanni Battista Venturi (1746-1822).
A typical apparatus has three (3) main utilities that work simultaneously to (i) pull and raise a small section of the epidermis that brings skin impurities to the surface, (ii) project a small stream of crystals across he targeted area while simultaneously collecting the used crystals dead skin for disposal.
Through the years, Silhouet -Tone has continuously engineered and perfected its devices so as to introduce some of the most technical and cost efficient systems on the market.
Results of treatment:
Advantages of Crystal And Diamond Dermabrasion Versalis Peel:
- Size of the device
- Ergonomic hand pieces, easy to manipulate
- Accessory holders on each side of the device
- Canister sealed until installed which reduces moisture and prevents blockages, no mess, no waste
- 31,75 oz (900 g) container as well as the waste receptacle can be fitted to the system
- Training video included into the digital tablet
- Wi-Fi connection and programs’ update available
- Designed and manufactured in North America with a high quality after-sale service
Technical features of Crystal And Diamond Dermabrasion Versalis Peel:
- Power supply: 110-240 V / 50hz - 60hz
Product dimensions: 9.02"H x 15"W x 21.06"D.
N.WT: 14.9 lbs.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are intended for cosmetic use.
All products at www.advance-esthetic.us website are not intended to treat or diagnose any medical conditions.Crystal And Diamond Dermabrasion Versalis Peel