808nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machines
$ 15 890.00 $ 16 900.00
808nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machines
What is Diode Laser Hair Removal Equipment?
If you struggle to maintain smooth, hairless skin, waxing is definitely not the answer. Why? The answer is pretty obvious. Waxing is painful and does not last for long, usually not even more than a week, and you see those baby hair popping out already, just a few days after you have waxed your body. Therefore, laser hair removal is the solution to all your hairy body problems. Among many different types of laser hair removal equipment available, the diode laser hair removal machines have proven to be the best of all. It is a piece of cosmetic medical equipment that uses a pulsating light beam emitted by a laser machine. This beam of light helps remove unwanted hair from your body.
What Benefits Your Clients Can Get From Diode Laser Hair Removal Machines?
Here are a few benefits your clients can enjoy from Diode Laser Hair Removal Machines. These characteristics make them the most effective technology for laser hair removal, offering a safe hair removal treatment suitable for all body areas and hair types.
- To target a particular pigmented area of the body, the diode laser machine emits a light beam in a visible as well as an infrared range. (808 nm)
- The diode laser machine works on any skin complexion, light or dark. However, it is best for darker, thick hair than fine lighter hair
- Among the other laser hair removal machines available in the market, the diode laser machines offer the deepest penetration and melanin absorption
- Two features that make the diode laser hair removal equipment the most popular are its speed and efficiency
- The hair removal procedure by diode laser machines has achieved permanent hair removal in 95% of its cases
Types Of Diode Laser Hair Removal Systems
The popular diode laser hair removal machines available in the market today are as follows:
- 808 nm Diode
- SLP 100
- F1 Diode
- Light Sheer
- Apex 800
How Do Diode Laser Hair Removal Machines Work?
All laser hair removal machines work on the principle of photothermolysis, which means light and heat. This means that the cosmetologist matches the wavelengths of pulse and light duration to the targeted tissue to gain maximum effect. Similarly, the diode laser hair removal device comprises a laser with a pulse width of 808 nanometers. This pulse width can penetrate through the hair follicles effectively. Based on the physics involving light and heat, the laser beam can pass through the skin's surface, thus reaching the roots of hair follicles. This energy emitted by the laser can be converted into heat, damaging the hair follicle tissue from its roots. However, this would not harm the surrounding tissues at all.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment
What Is Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
A diode laser hair removal treatment is a hair removal process that helps you get rid of unwanted body hair by offering a gentle touch without harming the skin in any way. This hair removal procedure is effective for all hair types and skin complexions. Many patients have found long-term and permanent results by investing in the diode laser hair removal treatment. The diode laser treatment involves minimal discomfort with maximum effects.
Who Needs Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
If you are already exhausted from shaving, tweezing, or waxing your unwanted body hair, then the diode laser hair removal treatment is for you. The common body areas needing a laser hair removal treatment include bikini line, legs, armpit, chin, and upper lips. However, it is possible to reduce hair from almost any part of the body with diode lasers, except for the area surrounding the eyes and eyelids. If your body has permanent tattoos, you must not choose laser hair removal procedures.
Does Diode Laser Hair Removal Really Work?
Yes, diode laser hair removal treatment is really effective. As we mentioned earlier, the patients who opted for diode laser hair removal procedures have a success rate of almost 95%, getting rid of unwanted hair permanently with no pain and minimal discomfort.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Results
While you notice smooth, hairless skin right after the first session, you should remember that you need multiple sessions to make these initial results permanent. The reason is that the hair does not fall out immediately. You may notice regrowth after the first session. But being patient is the key. Growing body hair is a natural phenomenon. Therefore, you will eventually shed those unwanted body hair within a few days or weeks. However, after three months, you will notice a dramatic drop of hair on your body and furthermore loss after a few months. Hence, multiple sessions are necessary to eliminate unwanted body hair.
How Often to Get Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
The number of meetings for laser hair removal treatment depends on a few factors. For example, genes, age, medications, medical issues, and other hormonal issues, if any. Our hair grows in three phases, Anagen (growing phase), Catagen (shriveling phase), and Telogen (resting phase). Most people experience hair growth every 4 to 6 weeks. The laser treatment can only be done in the Anagen phase. The treatment should be repeated every 28 to 40 days in the initial sessions and after 60 days when moving towards the end.
What Are The Side Effects Of Diode Laser Hair Removal? Does it hurt?
If the laser hair removal treatment is done correctly, the risk of any side effect is next to zero. Therefore, your dermatologist should adjust the laser machine according to your skin complexion to reduce side effects. Moreover, in some cases, people who treat their faces and necks have noticed slight redness and swelling in extreme conditions.
How Many Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatments are Needed?
The number of treatments you need depends on the body areas you require for a laser hair removal procedure. The desired results are achieved in sessions as low as three to five in most cases. However, it is essential to have seven to ten sessions for more permanent results.
How Long Does It Take To See Results From Diode Laser Hair Removal?
Being consistent and patient is the key to seeing the results. You should not delay your appointments and attend each session at the prescribed time. In the majority of the cases, around 50-60% hair reduction occurs in the first three months and about 80-90% hair elimination after 5-7 treatment sessions.
What Is The After-Care For Diode Laser Hair Removal?
Following are some tips for the aftercare of diode laser hair removal treatment.
- If swelling or redness occurs, use an ice pack for soothing
- Use an SPF 30 sunscreen religiously to avoid hyperpigmentation
- Do not pluck or wax your laser-treated hair. However, shaving is allowed
- Avoid deodorants or perfumes till 48 hours post-treatment
- Take a bath in lukewarm instead of hot water in the first week after the treatment
- Do not use any creams containing glycolic acid or retinol for at least 3 days post-treatment
How Long Do Diode Laser Hair Removal Results Last?
The 808 Diode laser hair removal treatment has been proven to be an effective and safe hair elimination procedure. The results obtained through this treatment are sustained for 3 to 6 months and for more than a year after the last session.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Benefits
Following are the advantages of hair removal procedure by using a Diode laser:
- The diode laser machine offers a longer wavelength and better results in dark complexions than fairer ones
- The light beam from Diode laser machines can penetrate much deeper through the skin surface to the follicle roots than other devices
- It ensures a stable hair growth reduction if the treatment is appropriately followed
- Large targeted body areas recover much faster with diode laser hair removal machines
- This hair removal procedure has proven permanent hair elimination in almost 95% of the patients
Diode Laser Hair Removal Recovery Time
After the Diode laser hair removal treatment, swelling and redness are common but temporary side effects. However, these side effects recover within two to three days post-procedure.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Pros And Cons
Here is a list of the pros and cons of getting a Diode laser hair removal treatment:
- Permanent hair reduction occurs if the treatment is religiously followed
- The treatment can be used in almost every body area
- You will notice less ingrown hair right after the first session
- The device is suitable for all skin complexions and all hair types
- The treatment is fast and innovative
- It offers a much speedy recovery as compared to other machines
- The Diode laser hair removal treatment is a little heavy on the pockets
- After effects in extreme cases can lead to sunburns, scars, and a condition known as urticaria
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment Before & After
- Your doctor would discuss the benefits and risks of the treatment and your medical history
- Do not wax, shave, or use other hair removing methods before the treatment
- Avoid the sun or other tanning lotions and spray at least 20 days before your treatment session
- Do not products containing glycolic acid or retinol for two weeks pre-procedure
- Before starting, your doctor would take your consent to continue
- Avoid creams containing retinol or glycolic acid
- Swelling and redness are common but temporary
- Soothe the redness with an ice pack
- Take your anti-inflammatory medicines on time if your doctor has prescribed you any
- Avoid deodorants and perfumes for 48 hours post-treatment
Diode Laser Hair Removal Cost in the US
A diode laser hair removal treatment starts from $389 for a single session. However, this price entirely depends upon a few factors. For example, the size of a specific area, the time required for the treatment, the number of sessions, and which doctor performs the procedure.
How Long Is Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
The exact time duration of each laser treatment session depends on the size and site of the procedure, the hair density, and its type. Larger coverage areas like the back, legs, shoulders, or chest take around half an hour to one hour, whereas smaller areas like the bikini line, armpits, upper lips, or chin do not take longer than ten minutes.
What To Expect After Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
After the laser treatment is done, you might notice slight redness or swell for a few hours. To reduce this, you can apply an ice pack to the area. However, if you catch a skin reaction, your doctor might apply a steroid cream for soothing.
Are The Diode Laser Hair Removal Results Permanent?
Diode laser hair removal results can be permanent if you follow the complete course of treatment according to your hair type and requirements. Once you have your entire body treated, the chances of hair regrowth are scarce, that too, under a medical condition like hormonal changes.
What Are The Other Names Of Diode Laser Hair Removal?
The other names of Diode Laser hair removal are
- SLP 100
- F1 Diode
- Light Sheer
- Apex 800
Diode Laser Hair Removal Alternatives
Diode Laser Hair Removal Vs. IPL Hair Removal
The difference between a diode laser hair removal treatment and the IPL (intense pulsed light) treatment is that the IPL technology needs more long-term and more regular treatment sessions. In contrast, diode laser devices operate more effectively with minimal discomfort by treating various hair types and complexions, unlike the IPL, which works best for light-skinned individuals.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Vs. Waxing
The diode laser hair removal is far better than removing your unwanted hair through waxing. The significant difference is that laser treatment is not painful, unlike waxing. It also gives long-term, permanent results by preventing the growth of ingrown hair and destroying the hair follicle from its roots which waxing cannot do.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Vs. Sugaring
Sugaring is one of the most ancient hairs removal methods, while laser hair removal treatment is based on the latest technology. The difference between both methods is that sugar waxing feels much more painful than diode laser treatment and usually lasts for only 3-4 weeks.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Vs. Electrolysis Hair Removal
You already know how a laser hair removal treatment works. But how does electrolysis hair removal treatment work? This procedure involves the insertion of a micro-thin needle into the hair follicle, releasing an electric current to damage the strand, thus preventing it from regrowth. The difference between the two procedures lies in the right hair. The Diode laser hair removal treatment requires fewer sessions, while an electrolysis treatment needs more and longer duration sessions and can be expensive if larger body areas are targeted.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Vs. ND Yag Hair Removal
The argument of Diode versus Long Pulse ND YAG laser centers around a single fact: the trick to deliver enough energy, destroying the hair follicle from its roots for maximum hair reduction. However, the difference is that Diode laser targets the darker hair type better but causes more significant skin changes. At the same time, the long-pulse ND YAG penetrates much deeper in the skin but is a turn-off when it comes to efficacy.
Performing Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Who Can Perform Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
The Medical Board of California reveals that only physicians, their assistants, and registered nurses are eligible to perform Diode laser hair removal treatments but under their doctor's supervision.
How To Use A Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine?
To use a Diode laser hair removal machine, you must set its parameters according to the patient's hair type. The device's handpiece should stick to the patient's skin tightly, thus sliding seven to eight times back and forth. When the light flashes from the device, the treatment starts.
How To Perform Diode Laser Hair Removal?
- Clean, pat dry, and disinfect the area that needs to be treated with the laser
- Shave the hair away from the targeted area
- Before starting the treatment, apply some cooling gel to the body area
- Set appropriate parameters of the laser device according to the patient's hair type and skin complexion
- Start the treatment of hair depletion
- After the treatment is done, clean the area and soothe it with an ice pack
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment Protocol
- Avoid waxing or any hair removal method 2 weeks before the treatment
- Avoid too much sun exposure
- Shave the hair before the treatment begins
- Be regular with the prescribed medications post-treatment
How Long To Wait Between Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatments?
While the number of hair removal sessions varies from person to person, the average number of weeks one should wait is b 4-6 weeks between each diode laser hair removal session.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment Areas
The diode laser hair removal device works effectively on the whole body, but it is best suitable for common body areas that are upper lips, chin, underarms, back, legs, and the bikini line.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment For Bikini Line
The diode laser hair removal device works best for the bikini area. It is recommended to avoid sun exposure before and after the treatment.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment For Legs
The diode laser hair removal machines work effectively on the legs but also remove strawberry legs and reduce the pore size by damaging the hair follicle.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment For Back
A diode laser hair removal treatment would work the best to eliminate unwanted hair in the back. It is hurtless and takes a few minutes to stop hair growth entirely.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Treatment For Upper Lips
Smaller areas like upper lips and chin take less than a minute to reduce hair growth via diode laser hair removal technology.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine Maintenance
It is essential to maintain the laser hair removal device to work efficiently. The maintenance requires the following steps:
- Add water to the machine's outlet when used for the first time
- Change the water of the device every two to three months
- Use distilled water only
- Operate the machine only after reading the manual thoroughly to avoid mishaps
- The water filters must be changed after every five to six months, while the ION filter must be changed every year
- The machine should be cleaned regularly and kept dry at all times
Diode Laser Hair Removal Consumables/Expenses
Some parts of a diode laser hair removal device can be as low as $5000 or less, while the latest machine parts or newest models can cost as high as $75000. The more famous the laser machine brand is, the more expensive it will be.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Training
The diode laser hair removal training course is ideal for beauty professionals who wish to set up their hair removal treatment and spa business.
Diode Laser Hair Removal Consent Form
The diode laser hair removal consent form includes:
- General information about the reason why laser treatment is done
- Complete details about the hair, its type, and how laser treatment affects hair growth
- The alternative treatments
- General instructions about pre, during, and post-procedure
- The risks and side effects involved in diode laser hair removal treatment
- Financial concerns
- Disclaimers, if any
Benefits Of Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine For Your Spa Business
Treatments You Can Perform With Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine
Diode laser hair removal procedure is an innovative, non-invasive treatment that removes hair from any body part, like upper lips, calves, thighs, bikini area, chin, back, chest, underarms, etc. The treatment does not limit itself to a specific hair or skin but effectively works with all skin and hair types.
With an adjustable pulse, energy, width, and irradiation time, the diode laser hair removal machine aims to destroy the hair follicles from their roots and prevent them from regrowing.
Instagram Hashtags for Diode Laser Hair Removal Procedure
#hairremoval #laserhairremoval #diode808nm #permenanthairremoval
#hairremovaltreatment #nomoreingrowns #hairfreebody #nomorewaxing
We have to share this piece of information. Due to effectiveness and safety, the diode laser hair removal treatment remains the most famous hair removal procedure in the United States Of America. However, like any other cosmetic treatment, you must follow the aftercare instructions to achieve the best possible results.
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming