Electroporation Mesotherapy Machines
$ 1 190.00 $ 1 350.00
$ 5 590.00 $ 6 650.00
Electroporation Mesotherapy Devices
There are many causes of skin problems that lead to premature aging, discoloration, sagging, and facial lines. Among the causes include microorganisms that live on your skin, stress, genetic factors, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, sun exposure, and many more. Although the skin heals itself using the natural ways like eating a balance diet, exercise, or getting enough sleep, it will take time and extra patience to treat it.
Professional Electroporation Mesotherapy Equipment
A safe method of treating skin problems is electroporation mesotherapy. This method uses an electroporation mesotherapy machine that is no-needle, non-invasive, meaning there is no surgical procedure involved. It only requires skin exposure to a light electrical field to make the skin permeable, so that the natural oils and nurturing solutions penetrate into your skin cells.
- What Is Electroporation Mesotherapy Equipment?
An electroporation is dubbed as a major microbiological innovation in the field of cosmetic technology. The technique uses electroporation mesotherapy equipment that comes in different sizes, designs, and brands, depending on the manufacturer. Generally, the needle-free mesotherapy device is loaded with radiofrequency current RF with microwave pulses that is safe to use for all skin types to rejuvenate the skin and recover its natural glow and color. It functions by allowing the highest level of penetration of natural and active ingredients to treat the damaged skin.
- What Benefits Your Clients Can Get From Electroporation Mesotherapy Machines?
Electroporation Mesotherapy Machine offers tons of skin problem solutions that are painless and non-invasive. The client can personalize the treatment by using the serum that is adaptable to their skin types. The device is capable of pushing the macromolecules to penetrate into the layers of the skin or epidermis.
The molecules present in highly dosed serums and natural oils containing collagen, proteins, and hyaluronic acid are absorbed in the skin as the electroporation mesotherapy machine induces the skin exposure to the light electrical field, so that it can absorb the nutrients to rejuvenate the skin, which takes effect after the treatment.
- Types of Electroporation Mesotherapy Systems
There are three types of electroporation mesotherapy systems, such as the following:
Ionophoresis: This is a method where it uses a low-voltage current to push the molecules that come from opposite polarity to penetrate into your skin. It only applies small ionic compounds using an electrical charge.
Phonophoresis: This is a method that uses ultrasound to drive the molecules into your skin. It is a more powerful method than ionophoresis and no cocktails or polarized molecules are applied onto your skin.
Electroporation: Electroporation mesotherapy is the most advanced and powerful compared to the two types of treatment mentioned above. It has the ability to create permeability in your skin to allow the large active molecules to infuse into the dermis. It uses a pulse electromagnetic field to create an opening in the skin, as a channel to which the nutrient-rich cocktails or active substances penetrate to the deeper skin layers for fast and effective skin treatment.
- How Does Electroporation Mesotherapy Machines Work?
The machine works in three steps. First, it improved your skin complexion after your first treatment session. Second, it produces an electromagnetic field within your skin cells that boosts the cell membranes to reorganize and create micro channels. Third, the production of impulse-emitting magnetic fields pushes the active ingredients/substances to penetrate into the deepest part of your epidermis/skin layers through the micro channels that it created that cause permeability.
Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment
Electroporation mesotherapy treatment provides a safe and fast treatment options for people who are suffering from skin conditions. The treatment is inexpensive and takes effect after one session.
- What Is Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment?
Electroporation mesotherapy treatment uses nutrient-rich active substances after the skin becomes permeable, so that it can absorb into the deepest part of your skin layer. It works by allowing the skin to get exposed by the pulsed electromagnetic field that reduces the resistance of your skin cell wall. Larger molecules are able to enter your cell membrane through the passive diffusion, causing your skin to look fresh, young, and radiant.
- Who Needs Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment?
Anyone who is suffering from skin problems needs electroporation mesotherapy treatment. Such skin problems include face sagging, pigmentation, sun spots, sun damage, cellulite, facial lines & wrinkles, stretch marks, acne, pimples, acne scarring, rosacea, and oily skin.
- Does Electroporation Mesotherapy Really Work?
Yes, electroporation mesotherapy really works. In fact, clients who undergo this treatment method attest to the efficacy after a session. Skin elasticity, improvement of skin tone and facial contours are visibly seen, including the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. The skin is renewed and rejuvenated without going under the knife.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Results
As the skin allows the nutrient-rich ingredients to penetrate into your epidermis through the method of electroporation mesotherapy, your skin becomes rejuvenated and fresh-looking.
- How Often to Get Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment?
The recommended length to get electroporation treatment is six to eight weeks to see the best results. There is no recommended recovery period after the treatment unlike some forms of facial treatment, in which the skin should take rest for several days to weeks. There is no risk involved when submitting to this type of treatment because it is needle-free and painless. But if your face has been injected with Botox, allow it to rest for 24 hours before you get the electroporation mesotherapy treatment, even if it is actually harmless.
- What Are The Side Effects Of Electroporation Mesotherapy? Does it hurt?
No, it does not hurt. It is a painless procedure that does not need surgery or injections. There are no side effects because it is needle-free and non-invasive treatment. Clients with low pain tolerance should request the practitioner to adjust the strength of the machine.
- How Many Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatments are needed?
The ideal treatment period is four to six treatments to see optimal results, although clients can see the sudden changes in their skin after a session. It can be performed at least once a week for a maximum of six weeks.
- How Long Does It Take To See Results From Electroporation Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy practitioners recommend clients take a course of four to six treatments to see the positive results that could last for twelve to eighteen months after the course is completed. It is also recommended to continue a regular treatment to achieve optimal results, maintain their appearance and defy aging.
- What Is The After-Care For Electroporation Mesotherapy?
There is no after-care for electroporation mesotherapy as the treatment does not pose any risk to your skin when doing certain activities like exercising or cleansing your face.
- How Long Do Electroporation Mesotherapy Results Last?
The electroporation mesotherapy results could last from 12 to 18 months after completing the treatment course. For best results, therapists recommend a continued treatment to maintain their flawless and young-looking skin. The treatment does not require a recovery period compared to other forms of skin therapies.
- Can You Have Electroporation Mesotherapy After Botox?
Yes, you can have electroporation mesotherapy after Botox, but wait for at least one day or 24 hours before you submit for a facial electroporation mesotherapy. Allow your facial skin to rest after Botox as the procedure requires massaging, which can only affect your skin healing.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Benefits
Using the electroporation mesotherapy machine offers a lot of benefits to clients who are suffering from different skin problems. Here are the benefits:
- It is a painless method of skin treatment due to the absence of injection or surgical procedure.
- Risks of inflammation, pain, allergies, or burn is prevented.
- The skin cells absorb the nutrients and active ingredients the natural way after the skin becomes permeable.
- Above 90 percent of the active substances penetrates into the dermis.
- It revives, and rejuvenates aging, tired looking, and dull skin.
- It improves the overall skin health.
- Increases skin elasticity and firmness.
- It brings back the glow, radiance, and natural complexion of your skin.
- It treats all kinds of skin types the safest way.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Pros and Cons
Electroporation mesotherapy has many advantages over the other method of skin treatment:
- It is less costly because it does not need a surgical procedure.
- It is painless because the substances are not injected into the skin.
- It does not need preparation for the client, like special diet or fasting to undergo the procedure.
- It does not have the risks of inflammation, burns, pain or allergies to the skin.
- The substances are easily absorbed into the skin, thus making the treatment fast and effective.
- The effect is visibly seen after the treatment session.
- It could last for several months, but the client should continue the treatment to maintain their desired appearance.
There are no disadvantages of using the machine as it is safe and effective to use.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment Before & After
The client gets ready by cleansing the face to remove impurities, so that the molecules from the customized blend of active ingredients can gain entry into the micro-channels into the deep layer of the skin. Once the device is disinfected the treatment procedure begins that could last for 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the skin condition.
The cocktails that are administered into the skin if continued regularly will result in corrective and positive changes in the skin. The result is obviously manifested even after one session. Using Botox-like neuropeptides or hyaluronic acid has an instant positive effect on the skin. If administered for a long period of time, the skin becomes young, radiant, and healthy again.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Cost in the US
The cost of electroporation mesotherapy in the USA varies depending on the professional provider. The cost per session may vary from $120 to $170.
- How Long Is Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment?
Practitioners recommend at least four to six treatment sessions. However, the length of the treatment depends on your skin condition and your treatment goals. If you want to look young and flawless, then you can continue the sessions to maintain your desired look.
- What To Expect After Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment?
Clients expect good results after they completed their electroporation mesotherapy treatment as the method is proven effective in treating various skin problems. In most cases, clients can see the improvement in their skin after their first session.
- Are Electroporation Mesotherapy Results Permanent?
No. The electroporation mesotherapy results could last from 12 to 18 months after the client finished the treatment period. It is therefore advisable that clients continue their treatment for as long as they want if they desire to see permanent results.
- What Are The Other Names Of Electroporation Mesotherapy?
Electroporation mesotherapy is also called skin electroporation, transdermal electroporation or sometimes called needle-free mesotherapy.
Electroporation Mesotherapy Alternatives
There are many alternatives of electroporation mesotherapy that has a similar effect- to rejuvenate the skin and restore its vitality. The alternatives include ionophoresis, phonophoresis, and Botox. However, electromesotherapy is still considered as the most superior of them all as the method does not use injection to administer the active substance into your skin, and the results take effect after one session. This method allows the larger molecules to encroach into your skin.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy vs. Facial Ultrasound
Facial ultrasound and electroporation mesotherapy are two different methods of skin treatment procedures. Electroporation mesotherapy transmits the active ingredients to penetrate into the deepest part of your dermis to treat the skin condition. The penetration is about 10 to 27 times compared to facial ultrasound. The latter imports the substance by 1 million per second of the vibration wave into the dermis.
Performing Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment
The treatment is performed by an anti-aging practitioner who examines the client’s skin condition and discusses the procedure. Once the examination is finished, the practitioner analyzes the results to get ready to the treatment protocol. The skin gets a deep cleaning to remove the make-up, dust and impurities.
The procedure cannot proceed if the skin is loaded with impurities because it is where the penetration takes place. If you have serious skin problems like acne scars, mouth lines or smoker’s wrinkles, a mild microdermabrasion is performed to get the skin ready.
A blend of nutrient-rich active ingredients are customized to suit your skin condition, which then be applied to your skin. The machine will generate mild electrical impulses that are painless.
You feel relaxed throughout the session which takes about 15 minutes to half an hour, depending on the severity of your skin condition. Immediately after the treatment, you will notice the changes in your facial skin. It becomes glowing, moisturized, and blemishes are less visible. To have a lasting result, you can have the treatment at least once or twice a week. The more sessions you attend, the better the skin benefits are.
- Who Can Perform Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment?
A certified dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon, or aesthetic physician can perform the electroporation mesotherapy treatment. A spa clinic practitioner who completed a training course on electroporation mesotherapy can also perform the procedure.
- How to Use an Electroporation Mesotherapy Machine?
The electroporation mesotherapy machine is easy to use by following the tips below:
- Remove your jewelry and metal objects from your body.
- Disinfect the device using 70% alcohol.
- Press the power button. The power intensity increases each time you press the power, so no need to adjust it as the device works even at its lowest setting.
- Apply the cocktail or active substance to the areas you want to work on.
- Start performing the treatment in different areas of your face.
- The device has an auto-off switch and automatically turns off after using.
- How to Perform Electroporation Mesotherapy?
Generally, electroporation mesotherapy equipment has LED light pattern with different functions. You have to read the manufacturer’s manual about the functions of each color before performing the treatment.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment Protocol
Although the electroporation mesotherapy machine is a safe, innovative equipment to treat various skin issues, the machine is not recommended for people who are using special health devices and certain diseases, such as:
- If your heart is supported by a pacemaker.
- If you are suffering from degenerative diseases like muscular, epilepsy, nervous disease or Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have malignant tumors, cancer, or heart problem.
- If you are lactating or pregnant.
- If you are wearing orthopedic implants for knee or hip problems, or scoliosis.
- If you are suffering from a blood circulation disorder like hypertension.
- If you are allergic to certain substances or serums.
- Sixteen years old and below are not allowed.
- The machine should not be applied to the thyroid gland, which is around your neck area.
- Use it only once to thrice a week on alternate days only.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment Steps
Whether you are using the electroporation mesotherapy machine at home or a practitioner uses it, follow the preparation before starting the treatment:
- Clean the skin well.
- Apply the anti-aging serum or gel according to the client’s need. Choose the right blend of active substances.
- Get the machine ready for use.
- Massage the skin for ten minutes on each part.
- How Long To Wait Between Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatments?
The treatment session could last from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment Areas
The movement of your device varies according to the areas you want to apply the treatment:
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment for Skin Tightening
For skin tightening-Begin the treatment at the corner of your mouth, moving slowly towards the area near your eye.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment for Mouth Area Tightening
For the mouth area tightening: Move the device from the corner of your mouth, slightly going inwards and upwards.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment For Skin Tightening Under The Chin
For skin tightening under your chin-Move the device slowly upward to the bottom of your ears and lift the device off the skin, moving from the chin towards the corner of your mouth.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment For Eye Bags
For eye bags-Gently move the device from the corner of your eyes to the temple and downward to the top of the neck. Lift the device, moving from the chin to the top of the neck, downward to the armpit.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Treatment For The Nose
For the nose- Move the device around the nose in a gentle fashion.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Machine Maintenance
Maintenance of your electroporation mesotherapy machine is minimal. Disinfect the device before and after use. Make sure to unplug the gadget when not in use.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Consumables/Expenses
The price of the machine depends on the manufacturer, brand and designs. The minimal amount you pay for a device is from 20 USD to 40 USD. The session would cost you around $120 to $170.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Training
Electroporation mesotherapy needs training in order for you to execute the treatment carefully, especially if you own a spa. Since mesotherapy is under medical field, you have to take a crash course or training to carry out the treatment. Although the machine can be handled by anyone if you follow the manual instruction, it pays to have training than having none. One reason why you must have training is you gain experience during your residency in a medical facility. You also acquire numerous skills on mesotherapy that can be helpful in treating your future clients. The actual training is incomparable than self-study as you get firsthand information about the science of mesotherapy and the skin in general.
- Electroporation Mesotherapy Consent Form
An Electroporation mesotherapy consent form is a requirement before a client undergoes treatment to give his/her consent. The signed document consists of the client’s understanding of the treatment process, benefits, or possible risks of the procedure, though this type of treatment is safe, non-invasive and non-surgical. The possible side effects of the procedure are also mentioned in the consent form including the origin of the products, FDA approval, cosmetic purpose, and non-insurable procedure. By signing the documents, the client certifies that she/he understands the costs of service, the content of the document, disclosure and the general knowledge that the procedure is not an exact science to the best of his/her knowledge.
Benefits of Electroporation Mesotherapy Machine for Your Spa Business
The electroporation mesotherapy machine has been proven to treat various skin issues by penetrating up to 90 percent of the active substances or ingredients that transmit into the skin; it guarantees long lasting effect for 12 to 18 months. This gives your spa business an edge over your competition that is not using the machine. Your clients will keep coming back once they have seen the good results of their treatment, which is painless because it is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- Treatments You Can Perform With Electroporation Mesotherapy Machine
The practitioner uses a variety of active substances that are blended to suit your skin condition in performing the skin treatment using electroporation mesotherapy machine. The customized blend consisting of active substances includes hyaluronic acid, elastin, protein, collagen, vitamin C, glycolic acid, rutin, DMAE, poly-vitamins, and many more.
Instagram Hashtags for Electroporation Mesotherapy Procedure
#electroporation, #mesotherapy #serum #glowing #acne #skincare #mesotherapytreatment #beauty #beautysalon #hialuronicacid #treatment #change #skin #beautylab #instagood #instalike #instadaily #likeforlike #instatag #bestoftheday #beautiful #beauty
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming