- Mandelic acid is the best choice of AHA for sensitive skin due to it’s mild nature and less irritation.
- Effectively treats wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mandelic acid works to remove dead skin off the surface of the skin to reveal youthful, more hydrated of a complexion. It also helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Boost collagen production for firmer skin.
- Mandelic acid has been shown to reduce as much as 50% of melasma in 4 weeks. Very effective in treating pigmentation and uneven tone.
- Mandelic acid has powerful antibacterial properties making it an excellent property in reducing acne and regulating sebum production.It’s been shown to be very beneficial for even those with cystic acne.
- Azelaic acid helps speed up cell turnover, minimizing the formation of acne and blackheads.
- It helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne and rosacea.
- Builds protein in the skin to lock in moisture and protect against environmental radicals.
- Niacinamide helps the skin to construct a lipid barrier of ceramide. This is great for all skin types, but especially for mature skin or those with eczema.
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores while keeping the skin smooth and moisturized.
- Niacinamide can also help regulate oil production of the sebaceous glands to prevent the skin from overproducing oils.
- Protects against sun damage.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- It chemically exfoliates and improves skin texture
- Lactic acid helps improve the skin's overall natural moisture.
- Improves different signs of aging.
- It stimulates the production of collagen and firms the skin.
- Sodium PCA is the sodium found in pyroglutamic acid. PCA is a natural moisturizing factor found in the skin which maintains a healthy epidermis.
- Sodium PDA is non-irritating on both the eyes and skin.
- Acne – Regulates sebum production and has anti-bacterial properties which work effectively to prevent the recurrence of acne.
- Melasma and Hyperpigmentation – Breaks down discoloration caused by aging, hormones, and sun damage.
- Anti-Aging – Promotes chemical exfoliation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains key ingredients which help to retain up to 84% of skin moisture.
For deeper peeling, apply over clean skin after exfoliating facial treatments, such as:
- Ultrasound Skin Scrubber
Financing Programs - More opportunities for your business
Interest-Free Financing and Flexible Payment Options. No credit, no problem!Financing Programs Learn More
Advanced Training Program
A-Esthetic offers the most advanced and comprehensive complimentary Advanced Online Training Course with every purchase of Zemits and Oomnex equipment..Training Program Learn More
Our clients Worldwide
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming