Zemits ElastiStrom Microcurrent Gloves
The one of a kind Portable Microcurrent Skin Toning Gloves Device
Zemits ElastiStrom is the Synergy of Microcurrent Face Lift Technology and Manual Sculpting Massage, crafted for aestheticians and massage therapists advanced face and body practice.
THE NEWEST APPROACH TO SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENTS
Zemits engineers have invented ElastiStrom inspired with idea to combine the power of science and healing energy of hands in one unbelievable treatment.
Zemits ElastiStrom is the first fully portable microcurrent gloves device on market. There is no machine, no probes nor multiple cords.
You wear the entire system on your hands, that gives endless freedom to your customized massage techniques empowered by the smart electrical current from the Zemits Gloves.
HOW MICROCURRENT GLOVES WORK
Microcurrent electrical current sends out tiny electrical impulses through the skin that are similar to the body's natural bioelectric field.
Because of the significant lifting impact that microcurrent produces on facial muscles and facial features, it is usually referred to as "facial toning" or "non surgical face lifting" in aesthetics.
THE SIENCE OF MICROCURRENT GLOVES
Zemits microcurrent gloves are made with silver thread for even conductivity, that allows a low resistance, making them simple to slide over the skin. A microcurrent session delivers low-level electrical stimulation to the skin, allowing microcurrent to penetrate deep into the tissue and effectively reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Microcurrent Gloves Muscle Re-Education Technology
The effects of microcurrent glove therapy is similar to a deep tissue massage for the face, neck, and body, but it also helps to tighten facial muscles and skin while boosting tone, clarity, and boost ATP production. It is one of the best non-invasive skin rejuvenation technique with instant effects. The microcurrent gloves massage enhances the production of intracellular energy to help muscles and skin cells to increase its functionality.
THE BENEFITS OF MICROCURRENT TREATMENT
- Significantly reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased product penetration through circulatory advantages
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Increased generation of collagen and elastin by microcurrent impulses
- The facial architecture is visibly smoothed and elevated
- Diminished cellulite appearance
The advantages of utilizing conductive microcurrent gloves instead of standard metal probes include greater massage method variety and strong antibacterial qualities due to the silver lining. Traditional metal ball tip probes are not as effective as conductive microcurrent gloves in treating acne.
HOW TO USE CONDUCTIVE MICROCURRENT GLOVES
- First, put on the protective under-gloves: latex, vinyl, or nitrile gloves, then your Conductive Microcurrent Gloves. This is a crucial step! If you don't wear protective gloves underneath your Conductive Microcurrent Gloves, the current will be expended on your hands and won't be delivered or transmitted to the clients’ face once contact is made.
- Attach the gloves to the control device.
- Soak your conductive microcurrent gloves in water (mainly only fingertips). To conduct the current, the gloves must be soaking wet. It's critical to maintain the metal connectors and control device elements dry at all times.
- Keep a small bowl of water available so you may dip your fingertips in to help with conductivity when needed.
- Turn on the light and set the intensity and working mode.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED
- Around eyes
- Around lips
- Entire facial area
- Neck and Decollete
- Arms and hands
- Abdomen and Waist
- Back and Lower Back
- Legs and Buttocks
TOP THREE TREATMENT PROTOCOLS
Anti- aging Facial Protocol
Diamond Microdermabrasion: effectively exfoliates dead skin cells and prepare skin for the next treatment steps.
Microcurrent Gloves Face Lifting Massage with Firming Genius: tones and tightens skin, re-educates muscles.
Red Light LED Therapy: helps to enhance collagen and elastin production.
Anti-Acne Clarifying Protocol
Ultrasound Skin Exfoliation with Spatula with HydroClear: gently exfoliates skin and removes extra skin sebum from clogged pores.
Microcurrent Gloves Massage with InstaRevival: Boosts local blood and lymph circulation, performs anti-acne treatment.
Oxygen Infusion with RevitaOx: deeply hydrates skin and improves local immunity.
Blue LED Light Therapy: helps to fight acne and has strong anti-inflammatory effects.
Lymph Drainage Body Massage:
Gentle exfoliation with Zemits FreshPeel Body Scrub: removes dry skin cells
Microcurrent Gloves Massage with Firming Genius: boost lymphatic flow and increases skin oxygenation through arterial circulation
Wood therapy massage with Maderotherapy set OOMNEX BelagiWood and Dazzle Skin massage oil: provides deep tissue massage.
Luxury hydrating body lotion Zemits SilkEuphoria to complete the spa experience: deeply hydrates skin.
CONDUCTIVE MICROCURRENT GLOVES: CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
When cleaning your conductive gloves, make sure to only use a neutral detergent or a mild antibacterial soap. To extend the life of your gloves, avoid using any detergent or soap that contains high acid and/or strong alkali components. After washing, do not twist the gloves to drain out extra water. To extend the life of the conductive microcurrent gloves, keep the metal connectors dry at all times. Remember that the gloves include silver fiber, which is antimicrobial and aids in the removal of bacteria (which is ideal for acne sufferers).
Although conductive microcurrent gloves are reusable, they may need to be replaced every few months.
- Working voltage: 3.7V
- Rated power: 2W
- Charger: 5 V, μA
- Size: 610 * 50 * 11mm
- Gross weight: 189g
- Net weight: 709g
- Packing size: 127 * 112 * 35mm
A-Esthetic's certified educators have 30+ years of experience. With each purchase you will receive completely FREE access to the customized online training course.
We will provide you with the Certificate of Completion after you successfully complete your online training course.
In the training course you will receive:
- Detailed user manuals
- Assembly and maintenance guidelines
- Video treatment tutorials
- Customized treatment protocols
- Clients forms and recommendations
- Marketing materials to promote your new service
- Social media kit for your Instagram and FaceBook pages.