Choose video language
We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
Vacuum massage originates from cupping therapy, a traditional Chinese medicine therapy dating back at least 2000 years. The vacuum suction unit consists of a vacuum suction pump that is powered by an electric motor, a selection of cups, and plastic tubing that is used to connect the two together. The suction effect occurs due to a reduced atmospheric pressure inside the cups. As the air is sucked out, the skin and subcutaneous tissue are sucked upwards.
Through this, lymph activation prevents sagging and eliminates toxins and tissue waste. Since this increases blood circulation, cell metabolism in cells is also sped up and the production of collagen and connective tissue improves.
- Stimulates lymphatic flow
- Improves local blood circulation
- Gives skin a healthy, natural glow
- Helps complexion and skin color
- Complements effects of other treatments
Vacuum cupping face massage causes a multitude of positive effects on bodily systems during a facial, including the following:
- Skin: Speeds up cell metabolism, improves facial color, softens fatty deposits, and increases sebum production
- Simulates the pumping effect that the muscles normally create in the lymph vessels. By alternately applying and releasing pressure over the lymph vessels, lymph fluid is moved towards the nearest lymph nodes. Lymphatic circulation is increased which assists with the removal of waste products, and the appearance of any puffiness such as water retention will improve as a result.
- Circulation is increased which brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to the area. Extreme dilation of the blood vessels results in erythema, which this process helps combat by reducing capillary congestion. Venous flow is also sped up, assisting in the prevention of rosacea.
- Increased circulation brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to the muscles and removes waste products, thus improving muscle functions.
How does facial vacuum cupping work?
The suction effect pulls blood into the area of skin underneath the cup.
This saturates the surrounding tissue with fresh blood and promotes new blood vessel formation.
The vacuum-like suction separates different layers of tissues, resulting in microtrauma and tearing. This triggers an inflammatory response, flooding the area with white blood cells, platelets, and other healing aids.
What are the benefits?
- increase oxygen-rich blood circulation
- strengthen skin and connective tissues
- stimulate cells responsible for collagen production
- relax muscle tension
Because of this, the practice is said to:
- brighten skin
- minimize the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles
- tone chin, jawline, neck, and décolletage
- decrease puffiness
- regulate oil production
- improve nutrient delivery and product absorption
What comes in set?
THE LEGER 2.0 FACIAL SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES:
- One pair of glass vacuum cups - small facial size
- One pair of glass vacuum cups - middle facial size
- One pair of glass vacuum cups - large facial size
- One double silicone hose
- One single silicone hose
- Protective filter
What products to use with?
This lightweight, deeply hydrating, the youth-enhancing blend of natural oils include cold-pressed grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, and other pure oils providing powerful antioxidant protection.\ Intensely moisturizing, the DazzleSkin Body Oil absorbs instantly and leaves skin deeply hydrated, silky, and luminous.
This silky soft, pure plant-based luxurious body oil was created for all skin types. It can be used as a day and night body hydrating oil or as a professional massage oil. We also recommend using it with various Vacuum and Roller Massagers.
Pure plant-based DazzleSkin Body Oil with vitamins and nutrients helps create a smooth and comfortable massage experience and promotes healthy looking skin while leaving skin noticeably softer and smoother with a naturally vibrant glow.
BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS