We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
Zemits introduces an advanced IPL system, based on the power of electrical and light optical synergy. One unique system combines several safe treatments for perfect results:
Zemits Light Expert 2.0 combines several safe treatments for perfect results:
- Medical Use-Application Areas
- Permanent hair removal
- Skin rejuvenation
- Reduce pigmentation
- Acne Therapy
- Freckle, vascular lesions and facial blemish removal
IPL is a type of intensive, broadband, coherent light source which has a wavelength spectrum of 430nm-1200nm. With these special properties, the IPL has a wide application in non-ablative therapies based on theory of human skin tissue's selective absorption and photothermolysis of light sources. IPL treatment is more effective, with no downtime and allows patients to recover more quickly than conventional therapies.
The IPL system works on the basis of selective thermolysis. A technology which is similar to that of LASERS. E-light, as the name implies, is a concentrated amount of light energy that is produced by a Xenon flash lamp in the broad spectrum of 400 to 1200 nm. Different types of filters can be attached to the unit to limit the wavelength / spectrum of the intense pulsed light.
Though this device does not generate significant thermal energy as compared to lasers, it does produce sufficient thermal energy and when coupled with proper filtering and proper technique, is a very powerful tool for the aesthetician in his or her practice. This unique nature of the IPL Treatment System allows for no down time and allows the patient to resume work immediately following treatment.
- 430nm~1200nm: Acne and pigment removal;
- 530nm~1200nm: Freckles, vascular lesions and facial blemish removal, superficial melasma, café au lâit spots;
- 590nm~1200nm: Photorejuvenation; whitening and increase the flexibility of the skin, regain a glossy appearance;
- 640nm~1200nm: Hair removal;
- 690nm~1200nm: Hair removal;
- 480nm~1200nm: Acne and pigment removal;
- 750nm~1200nm: Hair removal ---Item 6~8 are optional items.
Advantages of IPL Treatment
- Simple and quick treatment
- No down time post treatment
About IPL Technology
- Wavelength: Refers to the spectrum of light emitted by the xenon flash lamp (between 400 to 1200 nm).
- Fluence: The intensity or level of power emitted by the flash lamp measured in joules/ cm2. Generally, the greater the fluence the greater amount of light and heat is produced.
- Number of pulses: The energy of each pulse can be divided into two, three or five pulses.This method of treatment prevents epidermal burns by allowing the target chromophores to cool between pulses.
- Pulse width: The duration of light exposure measured in nanometers (ms). This is the duration of time that the target chromophores absorb filtered light energy from the xenon flash lamp.
- Pulse delay: The duration between Pulse widths measured in ms. This is the interval between pulse widths when the target chromophores are not exposed to the E-light. The pulse delay allows the target chromophores to remain heated and the surrounding epidermis to cool down before exposure to the next intense pulsed light.
Treatment of Vascular Lesions & Acne
The target chromophore for vascular lesions is hemoglobin.The light absorbed by hemoglobin is converted to heat therapy effectively cauterizing the endothelial walls of capillaries.
There are three end results of treatment. 1) disappearance of capillaries. 2) decrease in diameter of the capillaries 3) coagulation of the blood vessels from a red to a reddish brown or purple color. Avoid over treating an area as it may lead to blister formation.
Using the 640nm – 1200nm filter maximizes the selective targeting of melanin pigments in the hair strand. Light absorbed by the melanin in the hair is converted to heat and effectively destroys the hair follicle. The principle of selective photothermolysis takes advantage of the amount of pigment found in hair. The greater the amount of pigment, the more effective the treatment. he broad spectrum of light is transmitted through an applicator. Cut-off filters selectively filter out lower wavelengths, especially potentially damaging ultraviolet light, and change the range of wavelengths targeting specific chromophores. Chromophores absorb the light and are heated to destruction. The technology enables effective hair reduction with 540 nm cut-off filter, this wavelength (spectrum 540 nm and up) is perfect to be absorbed by melanin in the hair follicle. The high energy is transformed into heat inside the cell, that burns and destroy the undesired follicles and prevent future hair growth. An average number of treatments for permanent hair reduction is 5-12, in some cases up to 20 treatments.
Photorejuvenation & Deep Scars
Collagen effectively absorbs the 560nm-1200nm spectrum of light. This results in selective thermolysis of collagen resulting in heating and contraction of collagen bundles.An amazing combination of Radiofrequency and IPL Light therapy in one treatment provides deep and effective skin rejuvenation and anti- aging effects. It works best against loose and sagging skin, lines, and wrinkles. IPL with Radiofrequency is comfortable treatment, that helps achieve rejuvenating effects on the face.
|Electrical Connection Data|
|Line voltage:||115VAC or 230VAC (refer to system labeling)|
|Type of protection against electrical shock:||Class 1 equipment|
|Degree of protection against electrical shock:||Type BF equipment|
|Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water:||Ordinary equipment|
|Ambient temperature||+15℃ to +30℃|
|Relative humidity||30％ to 80％|
|Atmospheric pressure||86.0 kpa to 106.0kpa|
|Climate(during transport and/or storage)|
|Ambient temperature||+5℃ to +55℃|
|Relative humidity||30％ to 80％|
|Atmospheric pressure||86.0 kpa to 106.0kpa|
|Light source||Intense pulsed light(Xenon Flash Lamp)|
|Pulse method||Intense pulsed technology (can adjust)|
|Pulse sequence||1~15 pulses|
|Deliver system||Direct sapphire Coupling|
|Operation interface||8.4" TFT True color LCD screen|
|Cooling system||Water cooling, forced-air cooling and semiconductor cooling|
Products to Use with
A refreshing Hyaluronic Acid serum for instantly soft, smooth and hydrated skin.The Zemits HydroWonder also helps instantly smooth the skin’s surface, improving skin texture and restoring elasticity. Great for all skin types. This serum contains an industry leading 1% of pure hyaluronic acid.
This unique anti-wrinkle rejuvenating serum has a powerful muscle relaxing ingredient known
The Zemits WrinkleGone does not work like products such as Botox in paralyzing the muscles. Instead, it works effectively in targeting wrinkles caused by muscle activity, such as around the corners of eyes and mouth area. WrinkleGone serum helps promote skin reparation and dramatically stimulates antioxidant production giving skin deep and intensive hydration.
3. Zemits InstaRevival Deep Hydrating Conductive Gel
This deeply hydrating mask instantly helps to hydrate and refresh the skin. Due to its strong calming properties, it is wonderful for post-treatment of microdermabrasion and peels to calm and renourish the skin. It also helps immediately hydrate the skin. Active ingredients in Zemits Insta Revival Mask help to re-establish the lipid barrier functions and reduce dry, scaly skin conditions.
Training and users manuals
In addition to basic user manuals, we will send you treatment protocols and recommendations to enhance your experience with our equipment because we are committing to helping you succeed! We also have licensed estheticians on site for one-on-one training both in-person and over video chat. There is no hassle with getting comfortable with your equipment and learning how to maximize your profits!LEARN MORE
Financing through Quickspark, which offers: *A low-interest plan with a hassle-free application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today!FINANCING