- Medical Use-Application Areas
- Permanent hair removal
- Skin rejuvenation
- Reduce pigmentation
- Acne Therapy
- Freckle, vascular lesions and facial blemish removal
430nm/530nm/ 640nm- included in set
480nm/560nm/750nm- sold separately
- 430nm~1200nm: Acne and pigment removal;
- 530nm~1200nm: Freckles, vascular lesions and facial blemish removal, superficial melasma, café au lâit spots;
- 590nm~1200nm: Photorejuvenation; whitening and increase the flexibility of the skin, regain a glossy appearance;
- 640nm~1200nm: Hair removal;
- 690nm~1200nm: Hair removal;
- 480nm~1200nm: Acne and pigment removal;
- 750nm~1200nm: Hair removal for darker skin types.
Advantages of IPL Treatment
- Simple and quick treatment
- No down time post treatment
About IPL Technology
- Wavelength: Refers to the spectrum of light emitted by the xenon flash lamp (between 400 to 1200 nm).
- Fluence: The intensity or level of power emitted by the flash lamp measured in joules/ cm2. Generally, the greater the fluence the greater amount of light and heat is produced.
- Number of pulses: The energy of each pulse can be divided into two, three or five pulses.This method of treatment prevents epidermal burns by allowing the target chromophores to cool between pulses.
- Pulse width: The duration of light exposure measured in nanometers (ms). This is the duration of time that the target chromophores absorb filtered light energy from the xenon flash lamp.
- Pulse delay: The duration between Pulse widths measured in ms. This is the interval between pulse widths when the target chromophores are not exposed to the E-light. The pulse delay allows the target chromophores to remain heated and the surrounding epidermis to cool down before exposure to the next intense pulsed light.
Threatment of Vascular Lesions & Acne Threatment
Photorejuvenation & Deep Scars
Financing Programs - More opportunities for your business
Interest-Free Financing and Flexible Payment Options. No credit, no problem!Financing Programs Learn More
Advanced Training Program
A-Esthetic offers the most advanced and comprehensive complimentary Advanced Online Training Course with every purchase of Zemits and Oomnex equipment..Training Program Learn More
Our clients Worldwide
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming