Zemits MediAbsolute Multi-Purpose Conductive Gel, 12 fl oz
The Perfect Conductive Gel formula is a breakthrough in the conductive gel industry.
For the most popular aesthetic treatments, Zemits MediAbsolute is a choice of medical aestheticians and skincare professionals.
Multi-Purpose Conductive Gel can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- IPL and Lasers treatments
- Ultrasound and Microcurrent treatments, as well as others current technologies: galvanic, mesotherapy, EMS.
- Cavitation, RF, Laser Lipo
- IPL and Diode lasers have perfect transparent conductivity for laser light.
- Ultrasound face and Cavitation body treatments with a long-lasting conductor.
- Microcurrent, RF, and other current-based treatments require a smooth conductor.
- CryoTherapy for smooth conductivity of low temperature applications.
Benefits of Zemits MediAbsolute:
There are no harsh chemicals used here! In our laser removal gel, we only employ skin-friendly components, so you don't have to pick between what's good for you and what works. Even the most sensitive skin types can benefit from our hypoallergenic and gentle recipe. While other manufacturers employ synthetic chemicals as preservatives in their products, we are happy to be paraben-free.
- No dyes are used.
- There are no further fragrances.
- There are no parabens (synthetic chemicals used as preservatives)
- There are no hazardous substances present.
- Soothing & Calming
- Protective Barriers
- Heat and erythema are reduced.
Can MediAbsolute gel assist with Laser Treatments?
- Enables the device to travel quickly across the area.
- Serves as a conductive medium that aids in the improvement of hair removal and photofacial procedures.
- Relaxes and soothes the skin both during and after the procedure.
What is the role of MediAbsolute gel in Ultrasound and Cavitation Treatments?
- Assists in evenly dispersing ultrasonic energy across the treated skin area.
- Assists in the penetration of Ultrasound energy
- Assists in gliding the handpiece across the skin during treatment.
What role does MediAbsolute gel play in current treatments such as microcurrent or EMS?
- Assists in the timely delivery of current energy
- Prevents current flow from becoming unstable.
- Assists in delivering current deeper into the skin.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to utilize conductive gel?
It's used on the skin during Diode Laser and IPL treatments, as well as cavitation and ultrasound, RF and microcurrent, EMS, and CryoTherapy.
Water ( Aqua)