Before & After
What is the Zemits NdPrime
- 532 nm
- 1064 nm
The Q-switched 532 nm Nd:YAG laser can be used to remove red pigments, the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser is used for removal of black and blue pigments.
- Tattoo Removal
- Permanent Makeup Removal
- Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Rejuvenation
- The superior laser power allows the removal of targeted pigments effectively
- The unique adjustable spot-size technology allows the convenience of treatment settings selection
- Two applicators in a set for various treatment protocols
- Adjustable articulated arm for extra operator's comfort
- The versatility of high-demand treatments increases ROI
- Safe and effective treatments even for sensitive skin areas
- The variability of the treatments settings allows the customizing of protocols to make it ideal for each skin issue and Fitzpatrick type.
- The treatments take a shorter time and bring more comfort with no downtime or recovery period.
- The customized settings avoid side effects and enable maximum results
- The adjustable short laser pulses leave surrounding tissues intact, that makes treatment virtually pain-free and speeds up the healing process.
Watch the video with Zemits NdPrime
The Zemits NDPrime laser passes laser light into the skin where it microscopically blasts the pigment into smaller bits that are easily eliminated by the body naturally. The treatment itself only lasts between 10-15 minutes and mild irritation can typically be expected for 3-7 days depending on the depth of the pigment and how much is removed.
Most any skin tone excluding Fitzpatrick levels 5-6. If the client has sunburned skin, treatment should not begin until their skin has fully healed.
Risks and side effects differ from client to client and must be discussed in the initial consultation. Much like any invasive treatment, this laser treatment does carry risks but major side effects are very rare.
The client can expect to feel little to no irritation on the treated area within 3-7 days..
Mild pain can be expected, but most all clients opt for an anesthetic cream to be topically applied at least 30 minutes prior to the service.
What Is A Hollywood Carbon Peel?
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Radiant, more youthful looking skin
- Smoothes out skin texture
- No downtime
- Refines fine lines and wrinkles
- Safe for almost all skin tones
- Produces collagen
- No pain or downtime
- The Q-switched 532 nm Nd:YAG laser can be used to remove red pigments
- the 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser is used for removal of black and blue pigments
Advanced Training Program
Financing Programs - More opportunities for your business
Interest-Free Financing and Flexible Payment Options. No credit, no problem!Financing Programs Learn More
Advanced Training Program
A-Esthetic offers the most advanced and comprehensive complimentary Advanced Online Training Course with every purchase of Zemits and Oomnex equipment..Training Program Learn More
Our clients Worldwide
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming