Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
5 in 1 Ultrasonic Cavitation RF Machine Venus Cavi
12005Cavitation vacuum machines
- Available In Showroom
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
5 in 1 Ultrasonic Cavitation RF Machine Venus Cavi is a unique Body Contouring system, that combines the following functions:
Cavitation Fat Melting
Body Radiofrequency Skin Toning
Decolette and hands Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
Facial Radiofrequency Rejuvenation
Vacuum Radiofrequency Body Remodeling
What is Cavitation?
Ultrasonic cavitation is a method used to correct excessive local fat deposits through ultrasonic waves over the fat tissue. The essence of cavitation methodology for cellulite correction and abolition of excessive fat deposits consists in low-frequency ultrasound eliminating fat. An important condition when working with cavitation methods is performing compulsory lymphatic drainage after a procedure through any method: pressure therapy, vacuum massage, or classical lymphatic drainage massage.
Benefits of Cavitation treatment:
Ultrasound cavitation can be used on any area of the body that fosters extra fat and weight. The treatment can be applied almost anywhere from smaller areas (like chins) to larger areas (such as thighs, stomach, back, or buttocks). It is also not invasive meaning no surgical procedures are performed and only powerful, yet safe and effective waves are emitted to the skin causing fat to burn and patients to look slimmer. Furthermore, the surrounding tissues are left unharmed and pain is negligible. Cavitation is virtually risk-free as it has been approved for many medical procedures in addition to cosmetic procedures, and only lasts an hour on average! Results are visible right just days after one treatment and several treatments can help attain amazing results.
How does cavitation work?
It has been found experimentally that the effects of cavitation appear in fat cells under the influence of low-frequency ultrasound between 37 and 42 kHz. Through this, a bubble collapse occurs in fat tissue and a bulk of the energy is released. The hydrodynamic push (a sort of micro-explosion) occurs under the bubble collapse in fat tissue. These micro-explosions damage the cellular membranes of adipocytes (membranes of cells composed mainly of fat) as a result of its strong tension. Released triglycerides that make up the fat cells are removed from intracellular space via natural metabolic processes, while other cells and tissues (muscular fibers, epidermal cells, endothelium of muscles, etc.) are left completely undamaged.
What products are needed for cavitation treatment?
Ultrasound conductive gel.
What is Vacuum therapy?
Cellulite appearance is triggered by poor lymphatic flow. Interstitial liquid squeezes the vessels, so blood circulation becomes poor, oxygen flow decreases, cells metabolism slows down, level of toxins in organs grows up, and cellulite appears. Luckily, vacuum therapy reverses these effects by preventing its development right at the start- by normalizing lymph flow.
Vacuum therapy stimulates the dissolution of fat and other natural metabolic procedures within the body. It works by sucking up a section of skin and triggering lymphatic drainage along with other natural processes as the suction is moved. It is an incredible detoxifying treatment.
Benefits of vacuum therapy:
- Minimizes cellulite appearance (body sculpting)
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Reduces nonmedical swelling (fluid retention) in puffy eyes, swollen legs, and ankles
- Improves skin elasticity,texture,tightness,and vitality
- Softens and hydrates skin
- Stimulates water flow throughout the body
- Enhances the immune system
- Boosts energy
- Relieves symptoms of depression and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Relieves muscle tension
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Stimulates microcirculation
- Expels toxins
- Activates collagen production
- Improves tissue oxygenation
- Smooths hypodermic fat layer
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the body
How does Vacuum therapy work?
It works by sucking up a section of skin and triggering lymphatic drainage along with other natural processes as the suction is moved. It is an incredible detoxifying procedure that targets and eliminates cellulite in its beginning stages.
What products are needed for vacuum therapy?
It is recommended to use massage oil instead of gel to make the handpieces move easier and prevent crystallization.
What is Radiofrequency?
Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is a modern technology used for non-surgical skin tightening on early signs of loose or sagging skin. It is an electrical current technology with a frequency range of 0.1 to 5 MHz. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, and it is best suited for patients with mild to moderate facial tissue sagging.
By applying RF energy, which conducts current to mimic electrical circuits to the skin, any resistance encountered by the energy flow will produce heat at the site of maximum resistance.
Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture.
Benefits of RF:
- Tripolar radiofrequency works painlessly and without any downtime. It rejuvenates skin, reduces the look of cellulite, helps stretch marks, removes fat, and improves the demeanor of wrinkles and fine lines. This technology is more efficient and focused than monopolar and tripolar frequency procedures, creating optimal results for whatever the patient requests
- Four polar RF operates with 4 electrodes of which algorithms constantly switch between negative and positive ends to ensure randomization and efficiency of currents. This probe is great for areas like arms and stomach fat
- Six polar RF operates with 6 electrodes of which algorithms constantly switch between negative and positive ends to ensure randomization and efficiency of currents. This probe is great for larger areas like thighs and love handles
How does RF work?
Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the deep dermal layers. This energy stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin, and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles.
What products are needed for RF?
Any kind of conductive gel or radiofrequency cream can be used.
Handpieces and accessories:
- Multipolar RF (six polar) probe for skin tightening on the body
- Four polar RF probe for body tightening
- Tripolar RF probe for face, neck, and décolleté
- Flat Cavitation Probe for fat melting
- Vacuum + Bipolar RF for body sculpting
- Clean the area of skin that will be treated
- Apply ultrasound conductive gel onto the skin
- Start with Radiofrequency to heat up the skin and increase blood circulation in the treated area.
- Select minimum working parameters on the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure
- Move the hand-piece in circular motions on the skin
- Continue treatment with cavitation. Add ultrasound gel if needed. Set up treatment parameters. Start procedure.
- Point the nozzle toward the skin-adipose tissue (not directly onto bones or cavities). Always keep the hand-piece moving; do not hold it still in one area
- Be sure to only perform cavitation on areas that have fatty deposits
- Do NOT perform cavitation over angles of bones (ribs, knees, elbows, lilac bones, etc.) or joints and glands projections, pelvis, elbows, face, neck, or knee-pits)
- Continue adding gel to the skin if it dries throughout the procedure
- Perform lymphatic drainage with the Vacuum RF nozzle to remove waste after cavitation
- A treatment usually consists of 5 to 10 cavitation RF sessions. Treatment time is around 15-30 minutes
Radiofrequency Facial Tightening:
- Clean the area of skin that will be treated
- Apply ultrasound conductive gel onto the skin
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure
- Always keep the hand-piece moving- do not hold it in one area
- Apply a moisturizing and cooling mask after treatment
What procedures can be provided?
- Vacuum RF skin tightening
- Radiofrequency skin tightening for face and body
What areas can be treated by this machine?
- Love handles
- All areas besides the face and breast
What are the results of treatment?
- Thickening of skin and tightening and lifting of skin on the upper cheek
- Slight lifting and diminishing of enlarged pores on cheeks
- Diminishing of sagging along the jawline
- Tightening of skin and diminishing wrinkling of the neck and decollete area
- Visual improvement of scars and stretch marks
- Stimulation of the renewal of skin cells
- Improvement of microcirculation and face color
- Improvement of skin elasticity
Benefits of 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Cavitation RF Machine Venus Cavi:
- Cables are long and in the front of the machine so operation is comfortable
- Sleek interface with a modern, clean look
- Combination of RF and Vacuum therapy on just one nozzle yields dual effects
- The flat surface on cavitation nozzle for even effects on the treated skin
- 3 to 6 electrodes on RF handpieces increase the efficiency of treatment
- External glass vacuum protective filter prolongs the lifetime of the equipment
Who can offer this treatment?
Only licensed professionals and estheticians may perform this treatment. Please check your state laws as this may vary by region.
The price range of treatment
The price of one cavitation treatment averages around $120, while vacuum therapy and RF therapy are also about $130.
Profitability. Return on your investment
Due to the minimum cost of treatment ($120) and a minimum number of sessions required per client (4), only 6 clients are needed to provide you a return on your investment!
Technical features of 5 in 1 Ultrasonic Cavitation RF Machine Venus Cavi :Frequency of ultrasound cavitation: 40 kHzUltrasound intensity: 1-30 W/cmRF frequency: 4.5 MHzRF power: 200 WVacuum Output: 100 kpaInput power: 100 WInput voltage: 115 VInput frequency: 60 HzFDA RegisteredLifetime Client Support
Product Dimensions: 15” H x 15” L x 6” D.
Package Dimensions: 17.7” H x 17” L x 7.8” D.
N.WT 17 lbs.
G.WT 18.3 lbs.
Training and User
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best recommendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here, because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your message5 in 1 Ultrasonic Cavitation RF Machine Venus Cavi$ 4,600.00 $ 3,450.00
Please, leave us your feedback