Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
Cavitation RF Slimming System InnoCell Zirra
12028Cavitation rf machines
- Available In Showroom
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Imagine a great slimming system that you always dreamed was possible and affordable.Innocell introduces the complete body contouring system.
- Low-frequency ultrasound waves reach deep layers and melt the fatty cells from inside
- Powerful energy of multipolar radiofrequency tightens the collagen and lifts the sagging skin
- Red light stimulates blood and lymph stimulation, increasing contouring effects
- Zirra has extremely powerful cavitation with 38 kHz frequency that reaches deeper hypodermal layers
- Red Light with RF increases the tightening effect of the treatment.
Zirra by InnoCell has amazing design and silicon protective holders for each hand-piece to keep it safe.
Cavitation RF Slimming System InnoCell Zirra is a powerful machine for body contouring and cellulite elimination. It combines RF diathermic therapy with ultrasound cavitation for incredible slimming and tightening results.
What is Cavitation?
Ultrasonic cavitation is a method used to correct excessive local fat deposits through ultrasonic waves over fat tissue. The essence of cavitation methodology for cellulite correction and abolition of excessive fat deposits consists in low-frequency ultrasound eliminating fat. An important condition when working with cavitation methods is performing compulsory lymphatic drainage after a procedure through any method: pressure therapy, vacuum massage, or classical lymphatic drainage massage.
Benefits of Cavitation treatment:
Ultrasound cavitation can be used on any area of the body that fosters extra fat and weight. The treatment can be applied almost anywhere from smaller areas (like chins) to larger areas (such as thighs, stomach, back, or buttocks). It is also not invasive meaning no surgical procedures are performed and only powerful, yet safe and effective waves are emitted to the skin causing fat to burn and patients to look slimmer. Furthermore, surrounding tissues are left unharmed and pain is negligible. Cavitation is virtually risk-free as it has been approved for many medical procedures in addition to cosmetic procedures, and only lasts an hour on average! Results are visible right just days after one treatment and several treatments can help attain amazing results.
How does cavitation work?
It has been found experimentally that the effects of cavitation appear in fat cells under the influence of low-frequency ultrasound between 37 and 42 kHz. Through this, a bubble collapse occurs in fat tissue and a bulk of energy is released. The hydrodynamic push (a sort of micro-explosion) occurs under the bubble collapse in fat tissue. These micro-explosions damage the cellular membranes of adipocytes (membranes of cells composed mainly of fat) as a result of its strong tension. Released triglycerides that make up the fat cells are removed from intracellular space via natural metabolic processes, while other cells and tissues (muscular fibers, epidermal cells, endothelium of muscles, etc.) are left completely undamaged.
What products are needed for cavitation treatment?
Ultrasound conductive gel.
What is Radiofrequency?
Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is a modern technology used for non-surgical skin tightening on early signs of loose or sagging skin. It is an electrical current technology with a frequency range of 0.1 to 5 MHz. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, and it is best suited for patients with mild to moderate facial tissue sagging.
Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime or recovery. Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
The Tripolar tip has three electrodes, the Sixpolar tip has six, and the Eightpolar tip has eight. The RF energy changes electrode pairing constantly as controlled by an algorithm. This is especially important for providing safe procedures, even on large areas.
Radiofrequency makes skin more firm, tight, and attractive. It is great for sagging skin and skin with poor texture. This technology reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works for all skin types and colors and does not heat tissues that are unnecessary for achieving desired results.
Benefits of Radiofrequency treatment:
Radiofrequency works painlessly and without any downtime. It rejuvenates skin, reduces the look of cellulite, helps stretch marks, removes fat, and improves the demeanor of wrinkles and fine lines. This technology is more efficient and focused than monopolar and bipolar frequency procedures, creating optimal results for whatever the patient requests. Thermostimulation improves blood and lymph circulation. Blood vessels are widened under the influence of heat, which results in hyperemia and skin temperature increase. This process is accompanied by the acceleration of metabolic processes, formation of bioactive substances, improvement of regeneration processes, resorption of histolysis products, and opening of pores.
How does Radiofrequency work?
This energy slowly heats up the dermis and encourages collagen synthesis which makes collagen fibers sturdier and healthier. This reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works by using algorithms to control how electrodes apply currents to individual fat layers, making results clear after just one treatment. Three electrodes emit RF energy directly onto a localized spot and uses much less energy than other RF methods, allowing for a comfortable feeling during treatment.
By applying RF energy, which conducts current to mimic electrical circuits to the skin, any resistance encountered by the energy flow will produce heat at the site of maximum resistance. Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the deep dermal layers. This energy stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin, and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles.
What products are needed for Radiofrequency treatment?
Any kind of conductive gel or radiofrequency cream can be used.
Handpieces and accessories:
- Six-polar RF with RED light probe for body
- Eight-polar RF with RED light probe for body
- Tripolar RF with RED Light probe for face
- Flat cavitation with RED Light handpiece
- Clean the area of skin that will be treated
- Apply ultrasound conductive gel to the skin
- Start with Radiofrequency to heat up the skin and increase blood circulation in the treated area
- Select minimum working parameters on the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure
- Move the hand-piece in circular motions on the skin
- Continue treatment with cavitation. Add ultrasound gel if needed. Set up treatment parameters. Start procedure
- Point the nozzle toward the skin-adipose tissue (not directly onto bones or cavities). Always keep the hand-piece moving; do not hold it still in one area
- Be sure to only perform cavitation on areas that have fatty deposits
- Do NOT perform cavitation over angles of bones (ribs, knees, elbows, lilac bones, etc.) or joints and glands projections, pelvis, elbows, face, neck, or knee-pits)
- Continue adding gel to the skin if it dries throughout the procedure
- Perform lymphatic drainage to remove waste after cavitation
- A treatment usually consists of 5 to 10 cavitation RF sessions.Treatment time is around 15-30 minutes
- Clean the area of skin that will be treated
- Apply ultrasound conductive gel to the skin
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure
- Always keep the hand-piece moving-- do not hold it still in one area
- Apply a moisturizing and cooling mask after treatment
What procedures can be provided?
- Cavitation fat burning
- Radiofrequency body sculpturing
- Radiofrequency face lifting
- Radiofrequency for decollete and neck
- Arms and pals rejuvenation
- Waist remodeling
- Eye lifting
What areas can be treated by this machine?
- Love handles
What are the results of treatment?
- General facial tightening and brightening
- Lifting of brows and tightening of forehead skin
- Thickening of skin and tightening and lifting of skin on the upper cheek
- Slight lifting and diminishing of enlarged pores on cheeks
- Diminishing of sagging along the jawline
- Tightening of skin and diminishing wrinkling of the neck and decollete area
- Visual improvement of scars and stretch marks
- Stimulation of the renewal of skin cells
- Improvement of microcirculation and face color
- Improvement of skin elasticity
Benefits of Cavitation RF Slimming System InnoCell Zirra:
- Gorgeous, pearly look
- Four easy-to-use handpieces (3 RF and 1 cavitation)
- Beautiful advanced, touch-screen interface
- Cavitation uses 36 kHz which is a relatively low frequency so it affects the fat layer deeply
- Customized treatments can be set up by estheticians
- Made of high quality, durable material
Who can offer this treatment?
Only licensed professionals and estheticians may perform this treatment. Please check your state laws as this may vary by region.
The price range of treatment
The price of one cavitation treatment averages around $80, while radiofrequency falls around $100.
Profitability. Return on your investment
Due to the minimum cost of treatment ($100) and minimum amount of sessions (4 times per client), only 22 clients are needed to provide you a return on your investment!
TWO YEAR WARRANTY.
Technical features of Cavitation RF Slimming System InnoCell Zirra:
- Technology Ultracavitation & RF diathermic therapy
- Cavitation Frequency: 36 KHz
- Automatic RF tracking frequency technology
- Frequency: 1 MHz
- Max power: 20 J/cm2
- Control 8” color touchscreen
- 4 Handpieces
- Electrical Source: 110 V, 50 Hz
Product dimensions: 11.8" H x 23.6" L x 19.7" W
G.WT: 33.07 lbs.
Training and User
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best recommendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low-interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here, because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageCavitation RF Slimming System InnoCell Zirra$ 8,590.00 $ 7,559.20
Please, leave us your feedback