You are looking for:
Ultrasonic Cavitation Machines
$ 12 900.00 $ 15 900.00
$ 5 190.00 $ 5 690.00
Professional Ultrasonic Cavitation Equipment
Effective non-surgical fat removal? Relaxing luxurious body sculpting? Shredding the inches off while lifting and tightening the skin? Think it’s impossible? Think again! Mastering the unreal fat melting and skin-restoring techniques for your clients has just become a reality. We are happy to be the ones to introduce you to the iconic best ultrasonic cavitation machines. With this device, you will be able to help your clients improve the saggy skin at the problematic body areas, contour the waist and smooth out “love handles”, tighten the jawline and tone the double chins, decrease under-arm sagging skin. Your new best ultrasound cavitation machine can help you make your clients happier. It all starts here!
All of the experienced spa industry professionals say that if you aren’t still taking advantage of the slimming and body contouring treatments you are missing out in a big way. And we agree. These are the treatments that have been trending for decades. And nowadays people don’t need to make a choice between improving the so-called problematic areas and subjecting themselves to the invasive and at times even dangerous surgical procedures. They can just book an appointment with you and come in for pleasant pain-free cavitation treatment that delivers tremendous slimming results. It is the hands-down easiest way to help your clients lose those inches, tone and lift sagging skin. In this category, we will gladly introduce you to the amazing cavitation radiofrequency machines. You will be pleasantly surprised at how quickly your clients will fall in love with your ultrasound cavitation treatment as your device can bring multiple benefiting perks.
What Is Best Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine For Weight Loss?
These advanced high-tech lipo cavitation machines are designed to emit ultrasound waves in very low frequencies. Low-frequencies are responsible for collapsing the fat cells and liquefied fat spills out through the burst membrane into space in-between cells. This is called a cavitation effect. When liquefied fat is released it is then removed through natural detoxification and metabolic processes.
Ultrasonic cavitation stands out among other treatments for three very important reasons:
Only the fat cells are damaged during the treatment. No connective tissue fibers, epidermal tissue cells are injured or at all engaged or influenced.
The radiofrequency part of the cavitation lipo machines for weight loss is responsible for the younger, healthier, supple skin. Elasticity and tightness are brought back through essential protein synthesis. Collagen and elastin boost that restores the skin over time, lifting and rejuvenating it in the proses is the reason plastic surgery has taken the step back.
Last but not least, immediate results that only better with every new session are mesmerizing. The combination of low-frequency ultrasound cavitation and the necessary lymphatic drainage that naturally removes the liquefied fats through metabolic processes, urinary system, lymph system allows for quick detoxification and rapid inch loss.
How does the Ultrasound Cavitation work?
Ultrasonic refers to sound frequency. While vibrating, an Ultrasonic Cavitation handpiece emits sound we cannot hear. We measure the number of vibrations per second as sound frequency and refer to this as Hertz. Humans' ears can hear anywhere from 20 to 20,000 hertz, but nothing above or below this parameter. Therefore, sound waves with frequencies above 20,000 hertz are referred to as “Ultrasonic”.
A Megahertz (MHz) is 1,000,000 hertz. Based on the statistics, an average frequency range for medical use is 1 MHz to 5 MHz. The lower the megahertz is, the stronger the treatment. Lower frequencies are highly penetrative and directional.
Ion vibration (negative and positive sound wave alternation) creates a powerful wave of pressure on the fatty cell membranes. Typically, a membrane of the adipocyte cannot resist this intense pressure, so the collapse and the liquid content erupts to the interstitial. This liquid substance exits the body through the metabolism of the body's lymphatic system.
The results of Ultrasonic Cavitation are achieved by the reduction of the certain quantity of adipocytes - fatty cells- from the body’s local fat deposits.
What is an ultra cavitation machine?
Ultrasonic cavitation machine is a professional device that uses low-frequency ultrasound to target fatty cells and rapture its membranes in order to reduce the localized fat deposits such as the abdomen, waist, love handle, low back, inner thighs, glutes, upper arm.
The ultrasound cavitation devices are non-invasive and pain-free body contouring machines.
Does ultrasonic cavitation really work?
It is a natural procedure for removing fat from the body – when the liquid fat is expelled it goes through natural metabolic processes to exit the body.
Compared to the time needed for surgery or time spend exercising, ultrasonic cavitation slimming is very fast. The maximum time you might spend with one client, depending on the area of the body being treated, is one hour. So to your busiest clients – there is always a possibility to come in for a treatment during lunch hour.
Ultrasonic cavitation machines technology is based on the powerful concentrated ultrasound energy, that is directed and focused on the localized target areas. This precise treatment is capable to create numerous microscopic implosions in the fat cell membrane, and perform focused disrupting of the hypodermal adipocytes (fat cells).
As soon as the fat cell membrane is damaged, the internal content of the fatty cell will be released into the interstitial space between cells. The further enzymatical metabolic process will dissolve that content into water-soluble glycerol and free fatty acids. With the power of lymphatic drainage massage, fatty acids enter the liver for further decomposition, and glycerol travels into the circulatory system to generate energy.
On average, the most popular areas are the waist or thighs, where a short cavitation treatment of 30-45 minutes is applied.
Ideally, most patients undergo about 8-10 treatments, and only after 4 treatments the visual results might be achieved. But of course, each body is different, and the outcomes vary accordingly.
What are the results of the Ultrasound Cavitation?
The ultrasound cavitation treatment results in:
- Localized reduction of fat
- Body contouring
In order to achieve stable results after the cavitation session the skin care professional needs to trigger the lymphatic drainage through various techniques:
- Vacuum lymphatic drainage massage
- Manual lymphatic drainage Massage
- Pressotherapy or Compression therapy
- EMS Muscle Toning
The increased lymphatic circulation helps to excrete the wastes of collapsed adipocytes. Ultra Cavitation treatment is usually performed with a safe limit of 60-minutes per week, which is 1-2 times a week.
How to use an ultrasonic cavitation machine?
- Let your client sign up for the Ultrasound Cavitation consent form
- Ensure your client is located horizontally in a comfortable position
- Cleanse the treatment area with a warm towel. Take the photo before the treatment
- Apply The Ultrasound Gel on the treatment area at about 3-5 mm thickness. The Ultrasound is a wave technology that can be conducted through the contact medium layer, cavitation maybe not effective if there is not enough gel. That is why constant gel reapplication is so important.
- Turn on the device and select proper mode and intensity depending on the treated area and individual customer’s features.
- Start performing the treatment with slow circular motions and a working probe directed into the fatty fold. Massage the problem area, focusing on the hypodermal skin layer. Make sure to cover the whole problem area.
- Adjust the working intensity during treatment if needed.
- Explain to your clients about the “Cricket Effect” during the cavitation, that is a completely expected buzzing noise that your clients will experience.
How to perform ultrasonic cavitation?
- Duration of cavitation should not exceed more than 40 min per session.
- The recommended frequency of cavitation sessions is 1-2 times per week.
- Total cavitation exposure should not exceed 60 minutes per week for one person
- Clean up the treated skin zone.
- Apply ultrasound conductive gel on the skin.
- Select the minimum working parameters on the machine (it is recommended to start at low intensity and increase steadily throughout the treatment).
- Move the handpiece in circular motions with moderate pressure on the skin fold. Point the ultrasound handpiece in direction of the fatty-fold. Do not direct it straight toward the bones or body cavities.
- The handpiece should be in constant motion. Do not stop in one spot.
- You should apply cavitation only on the local areas of fatty deposits.
- It is prohibited to use cavitation over the protruding angles of bones (iliac bones, ribs, knees, elbows, etc.)
- It is prohibited to use cavitation on the joints, on the projection of the glands, pelvic, popliteal fossae, elbows, face, neck, and armpits.
- You should always control the gel layer by applying more if necessary.
- It is necessary to provide lymphatic drainage after cavitation to accelerate the process of removing the decay products.
- The average treatment consists of 5-10 sessions.
Ultrasonic cavitation gel
Every ultrasonic cavitation machine needs to be used with an ultrasound conductive gel. Gel creates a liquid contact medium layer on the skin surface, thus allowing the ultrasound waves penetrate deep into the fatty layer. During the treatment, gel needs to be reapplied if needed.
Ultrasound Cavitation Recommendations
Fat cavitation machine treatment should be performed one to two times per week
One session consisting of several treatments should be performed twice a year
On the day of treatment, the patient should drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water
Ultrasonic cavitation consent form
An informed consent form is very important for every skincare professional. This type of communication lets estheticians explain the risks and proper expectations, as well as it helps the patients to ask questions and accept or deny treatment.
Most importantly, cavitation consent forms educate your clients and empower you to perform your service.
Main Benefits of RF Ultra Cavitation Treatment
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatment Protocol
- Duration of RF Therapy should be about 20-50 minutes, depending on the size and condition of the treated zone
- The recommended frequency of RF Therapy is 5-15 sessions at 1 session per every 5-15 days
- Prepare the client for the session:
- Take off all jewelry
- Remove makeup and clean the skin
- Perform dermabrasion or ultrasonic skin peeling for a deep cleanse
- Apply conductive gel on the cleansed skin.
- Always start at a low RF intensity to prevent burns, and adjust intensity increasingly during treatment if needed. Slowly move the handpiece on the skin using conductive gel.
- Note: during treatment, all electrodes on the handpiece must contact the skin tightly and all at once. Otherwise, burning on the skin may occur. The higher the intensity, the faster the handpiece must be moved.
- Ask your client to inform you if he or she feels any strong discomfort. Normally, patients experience a comfortable warm sensation throughout treatment.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation Machines:
Very often estheticians want to compare different kinds of equipment, that's a really difficult task.
Take a look at the most popular comparisons:
Ultrasonic Cavitation vs Coolsculpting
Ultrasound cavitation uses low-frequency ultrasound to collapse fatty cells. Results might be visual right after the treatment. Benefits: cavitation is a much more affordable device, compared to Coolsculpting, as well as no medical director is neede to perform Cavitation, and only medical facility can provide CoolSculpting treatments. On the other hand, CoolSculpting is a local application of extremely low temperature and vacuum suction, this treatment aims to stimulate apoptosis - natural cell death. The freezing results though will be visual in about 3 months after the session.
Ultrasonic Cavitation vs Laser Lipo
Laser Lipo machines use low-intensity cold diode lasers, that claim to shrink fat cells. Laser Lipo is performed with small laser pads that are placed on the treated areas and fixed with elastic stripes. Cavitation and Lipo Laser treatments take approximately the same 20-30 minutes, and in both cases, lymphatic drainage step is needed. Benefits of Lipo Laser: hands-free treatment; Benefits of body cavitation machines: precise treatment, that allows targeting the exact areas of concerns for better results.
Ultrasound Cavitation vs Radio Frequency
Ultrasound Cavitation machine is focused to reduce the amount of fat cells and stimulates the reduction of local fat deposits. RadioFrequency is focused on the dermal skin layer and stimulates collagen production in order to tight and firm the skin.
Ultrasound Cavitation vs LPG Endermologie
Cavitation uses flat surface and ultrasound vibrations to remove unwanted fat deposits. LPG uses vacuum roller massage performed on the bodysuit, this treatment aims to contour the body through stimulation of the lymphatic flow, increased skin tone and boosted cells turnover.
Ultrasound Cavitation vs Shockwave Therapy
Cavitation ultrasound machine waves are focused on fatty cells, increasing intracellular pressure and collapsing adipocytes. Shockwave therapy creates a series of low-energy acoustic wave pulsations that are directly applied to the treated area through a person’s skin. Shockwave shows amazing results in skin tightening and cellulite reduction.
Ultrasonic Cavitation vs Cryolipolysis
Cryolipolysis devices use an extra low temperature for contact skin stimulation. By applying below 0 Celsius treatment on the skin and directing it into the fatty fold - the chain of apoptosis reactions begins- that cause the natural death of the fatty cells. Because of the slowly massaging technique and mandatory lymphatic drainage step afterward - results might be visual after each session (caused by lymph decentralization and skin toning).
What is cavitation for slimming and how it works?
The Ultrasound Cavitation machine allows to achieve a significant fat reduction at once, and provides visible results after just one treatment, which encourages more treatments. The package sessions are recommended to achieve even greater results throughout the treatment course. Individual results may vary.
Main Benefits of Lipo Ultra Cavitation Treatment
- Pain-free low-frequency Ultrasound Fat Reduction Technology
- Professional and safe technology
- Non-invasive and powerful local fat reduction
- Pain-free treatment with no downtime
- Instant and long-lasting results
The great benefits of ultrasonic cavitation
- Immediate inch loss through rapid fat disposal
- Non-invasive procedure. No skin penetration and no scars or bruises
- Safe and quick weight loss. Reports show up to 10 kg loss after the only couple of month of treatments (number of treatments are individually set, though usually, it is two-three 40-60 minute sessions per month)
- Long-term effect
Ultrasonic cavitation with radio frequency:
- Lifted rejuvenated skin
- Better skin elasticity
- Starts healing cascade with vital protein synthesis that tightens and lifts the skin over time
- Visible reduction of lines and wrinkles
- Proper oxygenation, hydration, and increased functioning of the circulatory system
- Absolute Contraindications
How many ultrasonic cavitation treatments are needed?
The average package of Ultrasound Cavitation treatments consists of 5-10 sessions depending on the condition of the client.
How long does it take to see results from ultrasonic cavitation?
The results of the proper cavitation and lymphatic drainage treatment can be visual after each session. The additional improvement will be noticed during the next 28 days after treatment as this is a duration of an average cell turnover period.
How long do ultrasonic cavitation results last?
The results may last an unlimited amount of time, the duration of achieved results will totally depend on the clients' individual conditions: healthy lifestyle, hormonal balance, etc.
Are ultrasonic cavitation results permanent?
Ultrasound cavitation reduces the number of fat cells, but in case of an unhealthy lifestyle or various hormonal issues - the existing fatty cells can expand in size and visually add inches to the client. \
The Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment Contraindications
Ultrasound Cavitation and Radiofrequency treatments are not recommended for customers with the following conditions:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Metallic implants such as pins, prostheses, or pacemakers
- Intrauterine device (avoid treating the abdomen)
- Cancer at any time and in any form
- Blood disorders
- Heart disease
- Kidney and liver disease
- Severe high blood pressure or circulation problems
- Deep vein thrombosis, varicose veins
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture
- Inflammation of the veins, phlebitis
- Current treatment with anticoagulants, anti-inflammatories, or antibiotics
- Long-term steroid use
- Internal bleeding (ex: bleeding from ulcers)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Red, dry, and itchy skin rashes
- Urinary incontinence
- Transmissible diseases
- Time of menstruation (avoid treating the abdomen)
- Under 18
Cavitation Vacuum Machines
A vacuum cavitation machine is modern and efficient equipment that successfully treats such problems as excess weight and cellulite. Advance Esthetic is happy to offer the best cavitation vacuum machines for sale.
The vacuum cavitation machine combines several most effective anti-weight procedures. They mainly are vacuum cavitation, lipo-therapy, radiofrequency and others. The main procedure performed by these machines is called vacuum cavitation.
What is vacuum cavitation?
Vacuum cavitation machines are the advanced multifunctional devices that include both technologies: Ultrasound Cavitation and Vacuum Massage. This is a great alternative to the dramatic, painful and demanding longtime rehabilitation surgery.
How does the procedure go?
This treatment uses a powerful vacuum suction, pre-programmed modes, and a complete set of medical-grade cups. The vacuum step allows performing Lymphatic Drainage Massage to improve after-cavitation slimming results.
Can vacuum cavitation combined with other procedures?
Yes, vacuum cavitation can be combined with other procedures for slimming and skin tightening. The machines presented on our website combines the most effective functions to provide the best results for your clients.
The indications for vacuum cavitation
The vacuum cavitation is recommended for individuals who want to slim waist, tights, abdomen, and contour buttocks, to remove fatty deposits on a back or sides, and to treat cellulite.
How soon will a client see the results?
The result is noticeable after the very first session.
How many sessions needed?
In order to have the maximum and long-lasting result, it is necessary to have from 5 to 8 procedures, in some cases – 10 procedures. The duration of ultrasound cavitation should not exceed 45 minutes per week. During one session, an esthetician can process one big or two small zones. The interval between the sessions has to be not less than 5-7 days. This time is needed for metabolism and excretion of fatty cells.
For results maintenance purposes, it is allowed to have vacuum cavitation in six months.
Vacuum Cavitation Advantages
The advantages of the vacuum cavitation machine treatment are:
- Absolutely painless kind of treatment;
- No downtime so it won't influence working efficiency;
- Non-invasive and needle-free procedure. It won't damage skin, won't leave any scars and so on. As skin surface stays undamaged, there is no risk of infection, blood tumors, or scar tissues.
- It activates the microcirculation in the tissues and lymph circulation. Therefore, it has a detox effect. The fatty tissues contain not only fat but also various toxins and wastes.
- The results become noticeable very soon.
One more advantage for beauty salons owners is that equipment is small and looks chic. The fashion vacuum cavitation types of equipment machine will look harmoniously in a beauty room without taking a lot of space.
Is the vacuum cavitation machine expensive?
The vacuum cavitation machines are very affordable. These equipment include the best combination of different and effective functions for body sculpting, weight loss, and cellulite treatment. Each client needs to take the whole course for the best and long-lasting effect. You can be sure that the vacuum suction machine will not only bring an income but also the reliable and thankful clients.
Cavitation RF Machines
We are happy to welcome you in the category fully dedicated to the iconic slimming & contouring radiofrequency cavitation machines. Hats off to you for making an excellent decision to buy rf cavitation beauty machine. This investment will be highly beneficial for your beauty business. RF cavitation is one of those very effective, easy to advertise and sell body reshaping treatments due to extremely popular demand. This revolutionary treatment offers amazing immediate results that only escalate with time. The treatment, apart from actually delivering the inch loss of liposuction, also starts a healing cascade with the radiofrequency vital protein boost. Synthesizing structural blocks, such as collagen and elastin, actually lifts, tightens the skin over time. Within just a few months your clients will be able to see the constant rejuvenation of the skin, it’ll look supple, luminous and impossibly fresh.
What is Radiofrequency Cavitation and How Does it Work?
RF - radiofrequency- is a very effective treatment for treating loose skin and wrinkles and to achieve rejuvenation and tightening effects on the skin.
Radiofrequency helps to:
- increase tissue-oxygen supply
- accelerate cell metabolism
- stimulate collagen regeneration
- Increase the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid.
The Zemits RF technology uses currents similar to the ones found naturally in our body’s electrical circuits to cause tissues to contract, which in turn safely tighten skin and increase its contour. Because of the ability of RF to reach the dermal layer of the skin, the facial skin is made firmer while existing collagen fibers are strengthened and the production of new collagen proteins are stimulated. Ascollagen production gradually decreases with natural aging process, it is very impactful to keep collagen on the minimum basic level, as we all know that collagen is the key ingredient of firm and tight skin.
The main benefits of the Ultrasonic RF Cavitation Therapy
The amazing cavitation RF machines for sale that are featured in this category offer a lot of benefits for face and body. Being the best treatment there is for savinge and noninvasive inch shred, best slimming machine cavitation rf can literally turn back time. Some of our clients say that it is equal part liposuction and facelift, all in one amazing treatment.
- Can be used on any body part to work on the problematic zones that are usually treated surgically.
- Effective non-surgical way to eliminate excess fat.
- Safe and pain-free.
- Neocollagenesis stimulation with radiofrequency for effective skin structure restoration. Structural proteins are
- vital for structural integrity and elasticity of the skin.
- Effectively tightens the skin, lifts and reshapes.
- Fewer lines and wrinkles, much less visible scars and cellulite.
What are the results of Radioferquency:
- Lift and slim double chin
- Contour jawline area
- Reduce eye dark circles and puffiness
- Lift up eyebrows
- Diminish the appearance of crow’s feet and nasolabial folds
- Increase healthy cell formation
- Reduce stretch marks
- Promote collagen production
- Make skin tighter and more lifted
What is the difference between types of Radiofrequency Skin Tightening?
Radiofrequency energy can be delivered singularly or in a combination of various modes:
Monopolar RF, or Multipolar RF, or Bipolar RF.
Each mode uses a specific electrode that delivers energy in different patterns and depths for selective treatment of skin and fat. This energy supports the metabolism of large fat granules previously ruptured by cavitation, forcing the excretion of triglycerides and triggering of skin tightening.
In this process, the dermis and subcutaneous layer are heated simultaneously, forcing collagen fibers to contract. These stimulated fibers become shorter and tighter thus lifting the skin and creating immediate toning effect. Fibroblasts’ metabolism also increases, producing new collagen fibers which last long-term.
The classical radiofrequency energy is able to boost the dermal skin layer and increase skin firmness. These changes can help to decrease the depth of existing wrinkles, and lift the face and body contour. As a result of the RF skin firming treatments, skin increases production of new collagen proteins and existing collagen becomes stronger.
What are the results of the combination of Cavitation and Radiofrequency?
- Immediately shorten existing collagen fibers, thereby creating an immediate skin tightening/lifting effect.
- Stimulate fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin fibers, thus triggering a separate skin tightening effect.
- Stimulate and damage adipocytes (fat cells) to release fat into the bloodstream (adipocytes are very fragile in comparison to fibroblasts or other tissue cells).
What are the benefits of the Combination of Cavitation with radiofrequency and Vacuum massage
By using Ultrasound cavitation , Radiofrequency, and Vacuum technologies together, direct access to deeper fat cells is significantly increased. Ultrasonic waves and the production of localized heat brings fat cells to fast-active states, so effective blood circulation occurs.
With stimulated local blood flow helps to tighten sagging, loose, aging skin. Skin elasticity improvement is aided by increased metabolic activity. And with the aid of the vacuum, the sweat glands and lymphatic system excrete excess fat and toxins from the body. The vacuum suction further dissolves fat cell and strengthens the integrity of cells’ mitochondria, enhancing blood and lymph circulation with metabolism benefits.
What You Should Know to perform Ultrasound Cavitation Effectively
Cavitation is a method of emitting ultrasound waves to the adipose layer of skin within the frequency range of 37-42 kHz. Cavitation causes the emergence of many small hollows that make adipocytes (fat cells) burst from the inside due to high pressure.
Since the membrane, or cover of the cell is thin, the cells ruptures because of internal and external pressure differences. Liquid contents of the fat cell leak through this membrane rupture into the intercellular space (extracellular fluid compartment), and the fat cell dies.
Cavitation is an excellent and effective procedure for local fat deposit removal. In other words, cavitation breaks up fat only in the areas where nozzle of the device contacts the skin.
Following these guidelines, clients report general weight loss and improvement of body contour/general state.
Cavitation post-procedure recommendations:
- Recommended intake of water: 1.5-2 liters of water a day during the entire cavitation sessions course (an average course is about 2-3 times per week, 5-10 sessions total).
During this period, if the amount of water is conscientiously controlled, healthy water consumption becomes a habit and a person transitions their diet to be more beneficial.
This is excellent for your clients general condition, as it also helps to speed up digestion, keep skin hydrated, and most notably, decreases appetite!
Consequently, decreasing of the amount of consumed food will positively contribute to the client's metabolism acceleration and weight loss goals.
- Stabilization of dietary regime: During the cavitation course, a doctor recommends eating lighter meals at frequent intervals rather than eating few heavy meals. This habit has positive effects on the client's body shape and overall health.
- It's not recommended to eat heavy food 1.5 hours before or 1.5 hours after the procedure, but patients may snack lightly on yogurt or unsweetened fruit.
This habit has beneficial effects on the body slimming and overall client’s health.
- Minimum physical exercises throughout the day are recommended. Cardio exercises or at least 30-minute walking or jogging per day can speed up the cell’s metabolism, and help minimizing swelling. This activity also helps to restore muscle tone, improving the body contour and skin elasticity.
- Lymphatic massage: After every cavitation procedure, a beauty therapist must provide the client with a crucial massage to stimulate lymphatic drainage. Estheticians are not allowed to provide the cavitation procedure without any massage afterwards
Any type of lymphatic drainage may be performed, including: manual massage, pressure therapy, electromyostimulation, vacuum massage, or LPG massage. The goal of this is to speed up the excretion of liquid and fat dissolution products from the organism altogether. If the erupted fat cell contents do not leave the body after cavitation, the fluid will be adopted by other living adipocytes and result in the same level of fat the patient had prior to treatment.
Why Should One Get Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment?
As mentioned previously, cavitation causes the emergence of many small hollows that make adipocytes (fat cells) burst from the inside due to high pressure. Since the membrane, or cover of the cell is thin, the cells ruptures because of internal and external pressure differences. Liquid contents of the fat cell leak through this membrane rupture into the intercellular space (extracellular fluid compartment), and the fat cell dies. This is highly effective as it targets these cells and directly allows the fat from within them to leak out and leave the body (with the combination of lymphatic drainage).
The exact lifetime amount of fat cells is predetermined by nature; this means that new adipocytes do not form throughout one’s life. Rather, the increase in fat deposit volume is caused by growth in existing cells, and not by the increase in amount of fat cells.
Why is the lymphatic drainage so important after ultrasound cavitation session?
This is why timely lymphatic drainage stimulation after cavitation is so necessary- it prevents healthy adipocytes from absorbing free fatty acids and triglycerides from dissoluted cells in intercellular space. After cavitation, the process of decay product absorption unfortunately accelerates.
For this reason, lymphatic drainage stimulation and excretion of fats and liquids is an obligatory stage of this treatment. Furthermore, increased water consumption will also facilitate quick replacement of of fluids in the organism. All processed liquid then leaves the organism through natural excretory pathways (urination, defecation, sweating).
Ultrasound Cavitation Machines: Brands, Types, And Models
When you are on a quest to find and buy the best ultrasonic cavitation machines you should start with gathering information. In this category we have a full representation of the best machines available on the market: you can check out the portable, easy to move, transport, set-up and dismantle machines for those providing services on-site and the fantastic stationary professional equipment for salon or spa use only. We have mono and multifunctional machines. If you decide to invest in a multifunctional machine, you are not only broadening your portfolio, you are also giving your customers a choice of many effective treatment combinations.
In this category along with the best ultrasonic cavitation machines for sale, we also offer radiofrequency (multipolar, bipolar and tripolar) and vacuum therapy equipment.
You should always research the brand. We work exclusively with those who invest in the research, product development and safety.
We strongly believe that quality, safety, and advanced technology are not mutually exclusive. Our mission is to offer only the best there is at reasonable prices. In this category, you can find a wide range of fairly priced ultrasonic cavitation equipment. Our professional equipment is easily affordable. Plus, we often have special offers and money-saving discounts, we offer free shipping and lengthy warranty. The ROI on these machines is very quick, if not immediate. We sell only the in-demand popular treatment machines, so we can state that most of the machine costs are recovered in 10-15 treatments.
We are well-known for our exclusive free training and our on-site licensed estheticians always ready to help! We are not only an online shop and are always ready to welcome you to our showroom. Buy cavitation machine without a credit check, we offer 0% Financing. If you are local to Fort Lauderdale, Florida or just in from out of town, we will offer you a great shopping experience!
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming