About Zemits ExfoMatte
- Diamond Microdermabrasion Tip
- Vacuum Extractions Tips and Lymphatic Drainage Tip
- LED Light Therapy: Red, Blue, Orange wavelengths
- Heating panel to loosen and open up pores
LED Light Therapy
- Stimulates lymphatic flow
- Improves local blood circulation
- Gives skin a healthy, natural glow
- Helps complexion and skin color
- Complements effects of other treatments
Watch the video with Zemits ExfoMatte
- Increase levels of collagen and elastin production
- Plump and resurface the skin
- Improve absorption of skincare products
- Reveal smoother and healthier skin
- The vacuum extractions with Zemits ExfoMatte provides comfortable and deep pore cleansing, powered by adjustable vacuum suction through a clear glass tube.
- This allows us to remove sebum from pores and extract blackheads leaving skin visibly cleaner.
Heating Panel to Open up Pores
- Improves upon skin texture and tone
- Clarifies acne and blemishes
- Lightens dark under eye circles
- Refines large pores
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Aids in lymphatic drainage
- Tightens and tones neck, body and face
- Reduces appearance of cellulite and fat deposits
Microdermabrasion is considered a comfortable, well-tolerated treatment. You may feel a mild scratching sensation as the device moves across the skin, but the feeling should be bearable overall.
This treatment has no serious side effects. Immediately after the treatment, you may experience minor tightness or dryness in the skin, akin to a mild sunburn. This can be alleviated with a moisturizer and sunblock. Your skin may appear slightly red for a day after the treatment; however, this is entirely normal and temporary. No post-treatment effects will be serious enough to restrict you from resuming most normal activities.
The first treatment typically results in an immediate improvement in skin tone and a more youthful appearance. Results will depend on your individual skin tone, but you will walk out of the treatment seeing the effects, and they will be magnified in time and with every treatment.
The face is the most common area for treatment, which is understandable since that’s the first thing most people see when they look at a person.
This treatment is not recommended for anyone looking to remove deep scars, keloids, sunburns, rosacea, eczema, active acne, or deep scars. These more serious skin conditions are best treated with alternative treatments. The treatment is not recommended for anyone with skin cancer or infectious skin conditions such as warts, herpes, or unstable diabetes. Microdermabrasion is not recommended for pregnant women.
The treatment will most likely result in thicker, healthier, younger-looking skin. It will roll back minor skin ailments like fine lines, clogged pores, minor acne, sun damage, uneven skin tone, and oily or dry skin. After a full course of treatments, your body will produce new layers of skin with a higher level of collagen and elastin. Your skin will have a healthy, youthful glow.
Advanced Training Program
Financing Programs - More opportunities for your business
Interest-Free Financing and Flexible Payment Options. No credit, no problem!Financing Programs Learn More
Advanced Training Program
A-Esthetic offers the most advanced and comprehensive complimentary Advanced Online Training Course with every purchase of Zemits and Oomnex equipment..Training Program Learn More
Our clients Worldwide
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming