Choose video language
We speak English Hablamos Español Falamos portugues Мы говорим по-русски
Oxy Meso Prof Oxygen Rejuvenation System
31818Oxygen Facial Machines
Free Shipping On Selected Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Oxy Meso Prof Oxygen Rejuvenation System
This amazing unit combines:
OXYGEN HYDRO JET PEELING
OXYGEN GUN INFUSION
PULSE OXYGEN INJECTION THERAPY
PURE OXYGEN MASK THERAPY
Treatments are highly effective in skin texture improvement, wrinkle reduction, removal of unwanted pigmentation and overall skin rejuvenation. They are also very useful with acne, blackheads and other comedone eruptions as it quickly and effortlessly removes them without any pain or discomfort. The equipment can be used for treatments most commonly performed on the face, neck and decollete areas, also other area as legs and abdomen where needs smoothing, deep cleansing, hydration and rejuvenation - such as the hands, feet, chest, back and even elbows.
An oxygen facial is a gentle revitalizing treatment that uses air from room, concentrate it through filters, mix the oxygenated air with solution and creates a high force flow of low molecular liquid with oxygen.
High pressure of oxygen penetrates the molecules of serum deep into the skin and oxygen molecules stimulate skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of oxygen treatment
Promotes collagen production – The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages the production of collagen. This helps plump up facial features and restore volume and firmness to skin that has lost elasticity.
Helps detox the skin – Everyday toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of much-needed oxygen. An oxygen facial helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and rejuvenates oxygen-starved skin.
Speeds up cell turnover process – Medical researchers suggest that the infusion of oxygen into skin may help skin create new cells at a faster pace. This increased cell regeneration helps speed up the healing of facial scars, acne and blemishes.
No side effects- Unlike other more invasive anti-aging treatments like Botox or microdermabrasion, oxygen facials don’t cause any uncomfortable side effects like stinging, burning or redness. The process of delivering the oxygen and serum is quite gentle, which makes oxygen facials suitable for individuals with sensitive skin and for those who would rather avoid injections or chemical treatments. After an oxygen facial, you can resume normal activities immediately, even applying makeup and using normal facial products.
OXYGEN HYDRO JET PEEL:
Introduce skin to the cool lush elegance and safety of sterile saline.
- Say good-bye to messy crystals and scratching
- Oxyjet treatments result in the utmost in skin exfoliation and skin plumping
- Replacement for conventional microdermabrasion, latest in non chemical skin peels
- Uses the healing power of water and Oxygen to achieve smoother, more hydrated and healthier skin
Hydro Jet Peel is a painless exfoliation of the skin with deep hydration treatment. This combination of oxygen and saline water dramatically improves the skin’s appearance and texture – leaving it vibrant and smooth.
This treatment is also called “pressure wash”, it uses synergy of oxygen and saline solution to remove any built-up debris in the skin.
Hydro Jet Peel can be effectively performed on the face, hands, feet, chest and back.
- improving skin texture
- reducing wrinkles
- removing of unwanted pigmentation
- treatment for acne, blackheads and other comedone eruptions
The system hydrates the skin while it exfoliates, and it cleans deep within the pores while reducing wrinkles.
PULSE OXYGEN THERAPY (Face / Body):
This technology enables pure oxygen molecules, using a pulsed pressure, to penetrate oxygen to the basal layer of the epidermis. It leads to the regeneration of epidermis cells in this precise location.
- Reduces the aspect of wrinkles
- Deeply moisturizes skin tissue
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Reduces the appearance of acne
- Diminishes the aspect of hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks
OXYGEN SPRAY THERAPY:
Your clients enjoy the ultra–refreshing sensation of this vaporization. They immensely benefit from its relaxing, noticeable, anti-aging and anti-bacterial effects.
- Uses a special diffuser, a stream of pure oxygen is directed onto the skin’s surface during each treatment
- Provides powerful skin protection against free radicals when used in combination with a serum complex
- Promotes skin toning and reduces the appearance of skin redness
PURE OXYGEN MASK THERAPY:
It is a non-medical aesthetic oxygen concentrator, that filters ambiant air to provide the user with an uninterrupted flow of highly concentrated, oxygen-enriched air.
Basic science teaches us our skin needs oxygen to stay healthy.
As we age, circulation in our capillaries slows down, decreasing the amount of oxygen and other nutrients reaching our skin cells. This leads to dehydration of the skin. Adding oxygen-enriched air to your facials will soothe and refresh your skin with a pampering spa experience.
VACUUM MASSAGE THERAPY:
Vacuum therapy is a non-invasive technique that is used around the world for lymphatic stimulation. Vacuum therapy is a modern version of ancient Chinese cupping therapy that is now a popular treatment for lifting, detox, and circulation. Benefits of Vacuum Therapy:
- Improves blood, and lymphatic circulation
- Reduces non-medical swelling(fluid retention) noticeable in puffy eyes
- Improves skin elasticity,texture,tightness,and vitality
- Softens, and hydrates the skin
- Enhances the immune system
- Boosts energy
- Relieves muscle tension
- Increases collagen synthesis
- Stimulates microcirculation
- Expels toxins
- Improves tissue oxygenation
Microcurrent Therapy is a clinically tested anti-aging treatment used for facial contouring, toning and firming of aging skin.
Microcurrent is a low-level current that mimics the body’s natural current and provides both instant and cumulative anti-aging results. It is sub-sensory and very soothing for patients. Microcurrent is a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance comfortably. Results can be so dramatic that microcurrent is often referred to as the 5 minute face lift.
How Does Microcurrent Work?
Microcurrent is capable of causing facial stimulation and sending gentle waves through the skin, tissues, and facial muscles. It has also been proven to increase ATP production, which drives the creation of key structural proteins like collagen and elastin.
This increased ATP also energizes the facial muscles, similar to how exercise energizes the muscles of our bodies. Unlike anywhere else on the body, the facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, so the result of energizing them is an improved, lifted appearance.
Skin Scanner is an excellent diagnostic device for estheticians, and a great sales aid for day spas. It allows you to determine the state of your client's skin while the internal mirror shows them exactly what you are seeing, improving product and treatment sales for facial therapists by showing the client why you are recommending a particular strategy.
Highlight blackheads and whiteheads not normally seen with regular light and diagnose whether skin is oily, dry, dehydrated or blotchy.
Tips for treatment
- You should try to understand the client’s skin and how it reacts before becoming too adventurous. Quite often therapists want to impress the client so much on their first treatment that they apply too much pressure and work too aggressively. This results in the client’s skin actually becoming sensitive and if the skin has been dragged with too much pressure applied red stripes can be evident. This is due to the therapist being too ambitious and not understanding the client’s skin. It is vital that therapists master the gliding movement of the nozzle across the skin in a gentle and controlled manner.
- Always keep the pressure light during the first treatment then slowly progress to higher levels and a more aggressive treatment as the course progresses. This ensures the client’s skin becomes used to the treatment and the client will understand what is happening. A client that goes home with red stripes or red, sensitive skin will be a very unhappy client and will probably cancel the course of treatments because the therapist has failed to explain or perform the treatment properly.
- N.B. Always use a light vacuum on Dark skin, no higher than level 30% on skin types V and VI of the fitzpatrick scale.
- The secret of a treatment’s success lies in the pressure of the strokes used. Light quick strokes should be used for a gentle exfoliation (feathering around the eyes), slower strokes to concentrate on problem areas. Areas exhibiting minor telangiectasias (broken capillaries) should be treated very gently by performing light quick strokes over the area. Strokes should never be longer than 4cms
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageOxy Meso Prof Oxygen Rejuvenation System$ 7,590.00
Please, leave us your feedback