Before and After Clinical Results
- Non-invasive Radio Frequency (RF)
- LED Light Therapy
- Vacuum Pulse Massage
- Unique Rotation Mechanism
Why do You Need RevolveSculpt?
- Selective – Precise treatment with the customized size of working heads allows for greater treatment control and better results.
- Safe – Treatments with Zemits RevolveSculpt are safe and effective for all skin types (I-VI). It is also suited for thin and delicate areas of the inner thighs, arms, and waists.
- Combined Technologies – Combined technologies and treatment options yield faster, longer-lasting results with fewer treatment sessions.
- Comfortable – Gradual heating and an integrated rotating system prevent discomfort for a more relaxing treatment.
- No Downtime – Patients may return to their normal activities after treatment
- Convenient handpiece with large handles for secure holding
- Screen with current parameters on the Handpiece
- Adjustable speed and angle of rotation
- An easy "One Click" process of replacing the working heads
- Two preset modes for shallow or deep skin rejuvenation
- Gradual even heating for more comfortable experience
- Built-in Infrared Light
- Ergonomic design of the handpiece for safe hold
- High-quality materials
Watch the video with Zemits RevolveSculpt
Even more opportunities with the unique rotating RevolveSculpt technology
How does it Work?
Unique Rotation Technology
Zemits RevolveSculpt RF therapy has a unique mechanism of delivering energy. A specialized and tailored energy frequency is transmitted directly to the tissue, causing deep heating of skin tissue. This deep tissue stimulation then helps the formation of new collagen. Interestingly, it improves its thickness and alignment. A safe RF frequency allows for deep even heating which produces uniform results. According to a recent study, even a single frequency RF therapy works well as an anti-aging tool.
Light emitting diode (LED) light therapy is a phototherapy aiming for skincare. The treatment uses red or blue LED light technology that has been considered useful in the clinical literature for treating various conditions. LED light therapy can be utilized for treating acne, psoriasis, and skin boosting. Blue light - 430nm and Red light 640nm energize the skin to promote faster repair and renewal, thus helping rejuvenate its appearance and making it healthy.
Zemits RevolveSculpt is equipped with unique interchangeable heads of three different sizes for all body areas.
The RevolveSculpt Body Remodeling handpeice combines 4 technologies in one tool
- RadioFrequency: Safe and effective skin tightening technology
- Vacuum Deep Tissue Massage with adjustable patterns
- Comprehensive Rotating mechanism
- LED Light Therapy: Skin toning technology
vacuum aspiration pulls the fatty fold inside, rotating mechanism with djustable speed and angle of rotation perform twisting massage thus increasing anticellulite effect, meanwhile Blue and Red LED light and Radiofrequency is focused on the treated skin area to achieve even greater skin tightening and toning results.
RF IR Skin Tightening Handpiece
Maximize the results of the Zemits RevolveSculpt Treatment with crafted skincare
Advance Training Program
Financing Programs - More opportunities for your business
Interest-Free Financing and Flexible Payment Options. No credit, no problem!Financing Programs Learn More
Advanced Training Program
A-Esthetic offers the most advanced and comprehensive complimentary Advanced Online Training Course with every purchase of Zemits and Oomnex equipment..Training Program Learn More
Our clients Worldwide
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming