Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
Zemits Skin de'Tone Microcurrent System
- Available In Showroom
Free Delivery For Select Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Zemits - European Technologies that revolutionize the idea of Esthetic Equipment.
The Zemits Skin de'Tone Microcurrent System is a revolutionary system that delivers effective microcurrents to achieve amazing results on any kind of skin. This equipment allows you to succeed in:
- Lifting and tightening treatments for face, neck, decollete, abdomen, hips, and buttocks
- Rejuvenation treatments
- Treatments for reducing eye wrinkles and dark circles around eyes
- Treatments for improving skin elasticity and skin color
- Treatments for oily skin with loose pores
What is Microcurrent?
Microcurrent is a low-level current that acts like the currents naturally present in the body. It is often used on patients who would like to tighten or loosen certain regions with muscles and provide anti-aging effects. Microcurrent therapy is a clinically tested anti-aging treatment used for facial contouring, toning, and firming of aging skin. It is sub-sensory and very soothing for patients in addition to being a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance comfortably. Microcurrent therapy may also stimulate the lymphatic system, causing a decrease in puffiness and eye bags, and a positive increase in complexion and collagen. Results can be so dramatic that microcurrent is often referred to as the 5-minute face lift. Microcurrent, however, is not a permanent solution- patients must follow up with treatments on an appropriate basis as listed under "Treatment Method".
Benefits of Microcurrent:
- Tones muscles and reduces wrinkles
- Stimulates tightening of the facial muscles
- Reduces localized pain
- Rejuvenates the face
- Speeds up healing processes
- Stimulates power energy points on the face
- Increases ATP production which is used by the body as energy
- Increases collagen production
- Helps decrease eyebags and puffiness on the face and body
How does Microcurrent Work?
Microcurrent works by sending tiny electrical impulses through the muscles. These impulses mimic the natural electricity in your body and cause no harm. This sub-sensory stimulation makes patients feel very little changes during treatment and does not cause any visible muscle contractions. It can be used in one of two ways: to relax muscles (such as with wrinkles) or to tighten muscles (in case of sagging). As the muscles are "worked out", protein and ATP production increases, which energizes muscles and creates a more lifted, toned look as a result. This increase in ATP also triggers the production of elastin and collagen which assists in skin repair as well. Microcurrent always uses a pair of electrodes (one negative and one positive) to keep currents localized and circuits closed for optimal results.
What Products are Needed for Microcurrent?
A liquid that conducts electricity: Water-based gel (oil-free so it does not block the impulses)
How Long is Recovery After a Microcurrent Treatment?
There is virtually no recovery period following microcurrent. Patients can resume work or normal activities immediately after treatment.
What Possible Side Effects or Complications may arise from Microcurrent?
There are generally no harmful or uncomfortable effects associated with this treatment. Many patients describe a microcurrent treatment as relaxing and energizing, and do not report any level of pain. No known side-effects or complications exist with microcurrent.
Contraindications: Who Shouldn't undergo a Microcurrent Treatment?
Pregnant women or patients with skin infections/diseases, heart problems, pacemakers, epilepsy, or thrombosis should not receive this treatment.
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Apply conductive gel to the area that will be treated.
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure.
- Provide microcurrent massage on the treated area using the 2 special probes. Move probes either toward or away from each other depending on desired results (away to loosen muscle and toward to tighten) Be consistent with each side of the face and neck with performing identical movements to both sides. For best results, every stroke or movement should be repeated at least 3 times with increasing intensity each time. However, not every client will be able to tolerate increased intensity so it may take several visits to the skin while very gradually increasing intensity in order to be effective and safe. Be sure to always prioritize your patient’s comfort.
- Clean the skin again with conductive gel.
- Apply the soothing/moisturizing mask and SPF cream.
Patients are recommended to receive 2-3 microcurrent treatments per week, decreasing to 1 a week after results become more visible and prominent.
Initial results are evident after about 4-5 treatments, but 10-15 are recommended for long-term changes.
After 10-15 sessions, which is the average amount to see maintained results, patients should continue to get treated 1 time per month to keep results in the long-run.
Inform patients to drink 2 liters of water per day to assist their body in expelling toxins and other by-products associated with lymphatic stimulation from this treatment.
Handpieces and Accessories:
- 1 pair of bipolar microcurrent handpieces
- 1 pair of monopolar handpieces with removable probes
- Two disks for forehead and cheeks (that can be inserted into handpieces)
- Two small monopolar tips for use around the eyes and lips (that can be inserted into handpieces)
- 1 pair of microcurrent gloves for lymphatic massage
- Acrylic handpiece holder for added organization
What Procedures can be Provided?
- Microcurrent skin tightening for body, face, neck, and décolleté.
What Areas can be Treated by this Machine?
- Legs and buttocks
- Stomach and back
- Around eyes and entire face
- Essentially all areas except breasts and thyroid glands (neck)
What are the Results of Treatment?
- Improvement of skin elasticity
- General facial tightening and brightening
- Lifting of eyebrows
- Diminishing of sagging along the jawline
- Visual improvement of stretch marks and edema
- Defined facial contour
- Lifted corners of the mouth
- Increased collagen
- Nicer muscle tone
- Better circulation
- Relief of pain in muscles
- Cleaner facial appearance
- Healthier cell processes
- More energy in the treated area for easier movement and elasticity
Can be combined with other treatment methods like hydrodermabrasion or microdermabrasion for enhanced results.
Benefits of Zemits Skin de'Tone Microcurrent System:
- Simple button and screen system
- Includes acrylic handpiece holder for added organization and comfort
- Attractive and sleek modern look to attract clients
Who can offer this treatment?
Only licensed professionals, massage therapists, and estheticians may perform this treatment. Please check your state laws as this may vary by region.
The price range of treatment
The price of radiofrequency falls around $100.
Profitability. Return on your investment
Due to the minimum cost of treatment ($100) and minimum amount of sessions (4 times per client), only 5 clients are needed to provide you a return on your investment!
Technical features of Zemits Skin de'Tone Microcurrent System:
- Transformer Voltage: 15 V
- Current output force: 20-800 mA
- Impulse frequency: 0.25-500 Hz
- Current input: 0-50 mA
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Input power: 40 W
- 2-Year Warranty
Package Dimensions: 15.4” H x 15” L x 11” D
N.WT 12 lbs.
Training and User Manuals
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best recommendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low-interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageZemits Skin de'Tone Microcurrent System$ 2,690.00 $ 2,340.30
Please, leave us your feedback