Choose video language
We speak English Мы говорим по-русски Hablamos Español
RF Facial machine Zemits INTRO
18034Rf facial machines
- Available In Showroom
Free Delivery For Select Items
We ship our products by USPS/DHL/UPS/freight companies. Items marked "Free Delivery" are delivered by mainland with no freight charges.
We Are FDA Registered
Advance Esthetic LLC is an FDA-registered company. All products imported by Advance Esthetic are FDA registered, properly tested and approved.
Advance Esthetic has been partnering with experienced beauticians and health care specialist from Europe, America and Asia for several years. During these years we have researched and inspected variety of different equipments and treatment methods. We will gladly share with you all the knowledge we gained over the years in this industry.
Licensed Estheticians On Site
We search across hundreds of manufacturers to offer you only the best and most innovative products and create life changing results for your customer.
Zemits - European Technologies that revolutionize the idea of Esthetic Equipment.
RF Facial machine Zemits INTRO is a modern machine for tightening skin and reversing the visible effects of aging. It is effective for:
- Lifting and tightening treatments for face, neck, and decollete
- Rejuvenation treatments
- Treatments for reducing wrinkles around eyes and lips
- Treatments for improving skin elasticity and skin color
- Treatments for oily skin with loose pores
What is Radiofrequency?
Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is a modern technology used for non-surgical skin tightening on early signs of loose or sagging skin. It is an electrical current technology with a frequency range of 0.1 to 5 MHz. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, and it is best suited for patients with mild to moderate facial tissue sagging.
By applying RF energy, which conducts current to mimic electrical circuits to the skin, any resistance encountered by the energy flow will produce heat at the site of maximum resistance. Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the deep dermal layers. This energy stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin, and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime or recovery. Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
Bipolar radiofrequency uses a special probe with two electrodes, where one is active and other is negative (grounding). Thus, radiofrequency energy is spread equally between the electodes.
Radiofrequency makes skin more firm, tight, and attractive. It is great for sagging skin and skin with poor texture. This technology reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works for all skin types and colors and does not heat tissues that are unnecessary for achieving desired results.
Benefits of Radiofrequency treatment:
Multipolar radiofreqency works painlessly and without any downtime. It rejuvenates skin, reduces the look of cellulite, helps stretch marks, removes fat, and improves the demeanor of wrinkles and fine lines. This technology is more efficient and focused than monopolar procedures, creating optimal results for whatever the patient requests.
Bipolar radiofrequency tightens tissue and delivers energy into different depths of the skin with varying patterns and paths. Used with tripolar frequency, the intensity of bipolar RF is reduced to create nicer, more focused results than if either bipolar RF or tripolar RF were used alone.
How does Radiofrequency work?
Multipolar radiofrequency slowly heats up the dermis and encourages collagen synthesis which makes collagen fibers sturdier and healthier. This reverses the visible effects of aging to a degree since aging makes collagen weaker (creating wrinkles and other imperfections). It works by using algorithms to control how electrodes apply currents to individual fat layers, making results clear after just one treatment.Electrodes emit RF energy directly onto a localized spot and uses much less energy than other RF methods, allowing for a comfortable feeling during treatment.
Bipolar Radiofrequency causes changes in electrical charges within cells of the skin, creating heat and treating imperfections. Two symmetrical electrodes carefully direct energy onto the area designated for treatment and the small current travels down one electrode into the tissue and then up through the second electrodes.
What products are needed for Radiofrequency treatment?
Any kind of conductive gel or radiofrequency cream can be used.
Accessories and Handpieces:
- Multipolar (four-polar) RF handpiece for the body with massage effect (thermal and physical stimulation)
- Bipolar RF handpiece for the face with a flat surface that allows you to make partial or full contact with the skin. Includes a dielectric bound between electrodes to insulate energy and make treatments especially safe.
- Clean the area of skin that will be treated.
- Apply conductive gel or serum onto the skin.
- Select minimum working parameters onto the machine, starting at low intensity and increasing steadily throughout the procedure.
- Always keep the hand-piece moving-- do not hold it still in one area.
- Apply a moisturizing and cooling mask after treatment.
- Apply SPF cream.
Tips to make treatments especially successful:
- Divide the treated area by zones (forehead, right and left around the eye area, right and left cheeks, right and left jawline, right and left neck sides); work on each area till required temperature level, then go to the next area.
- Use a skin contact thermometer to monitor increasing skin temperature. The average temperature for skin tightening is 100-110F. .
- On average, treatments should last 5-7 minutes on each area.
- Use a sufficient amount of conductive gel and add more if needed.
- To improve the results of RF treatment, provide diamond microdermabrasion prior to peel away the external layer of the epidermis and stimulate rejuvenation.
- Prepare your clients to see the first maximum visual lifting results within about 4 weeks (28 days) after the first treatment, due to the fact that 28 days is the average life cycle of cells. This time is needed for new collagen production.
What areas can be treated by this machine?
- Eye area
- Nasolabial folds
- Entire face
What are the results of treatment?
- Reduced visibility of deep wrinkles
- Tightening and brightening of aged, dull skin
- Visual improvement of scars and stretch marks
- Rejuvenation of skin collagen and strengthening of facial skin
- Enhancement of microcirculation
- Improvement of facial tone
- Refinement of skin elasticity
Benefits of RF Facial machine Zemits INTRO:
- Optimal technical specification for deep heating: frequency of 3 MHz
- Powerful intensity: 250W/cm2
- 2 types of RF handpieces for different skin areas
- Built-in controllable timer
- Lifetime client support
- Very easy to use and comfortable
- Just one pound so you can carry it for portable treatments
- Sleek touchscreen interface with a modern, clean look
- Flat and convenient electrodes on bipolar handpieces
Who can offer this treatment?
Only licensed professionals and estheticians may perform this treatment. Please check your state laws as this may vary by region.
The price range of treatment
The price of one radiofrequency treatment falls around $100.
Profitability. Return on your investment
Due to the minimum cost of treatment ($100) and minimum amount of sessions (4 times per client), only 4 clients are needed to provide you a return on your investment!
Recommended Treatment Protocol
Technical features of RF Facial machine Zemits INTRO:
- Bipolar RF frequency: 3 MHz
- RF power: 250 W
- Conductor size: 2.5 cm
- Multipolar RF frequency: 3 MHz
- Conductor size: 1.5 cm
- RF power: 250 W
- Input power: 50 W
- Input voltage: 110 V
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
Package Dimensions: 7.9” H x 5.9” L x 9.8” D.
N.WT: 1 lbs.
Training and User
We ship all equipment with our unique, special user manuals in addition to basic equipment instructions because we are committed to giving you the best reccomendations and tips to enhance your experience with our products.
We offer two kinds of financing: one through Advance Esthetic and one through Quickspark. Advance Esthetic's financing has NO interest and NO need to fill out an application to check your credit. Quickspark's financing offers a low-interest plan with a very easy online application. For more information, check out our "financing" tab or call us today.
Call us now and don’t lose your chance to get this incredible equipment at our amazing prices! Take advantage of our discounts while they're here because you won't find them anywhere else!
Send us a message if you have any questionsThank you for your messageRF Facial machine Zemits INTRO$ 1,890.00 $ 1,549.80
Please, leave us your feedback